Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Oh no, there was naive me thinking a positive ovulation meant surely I had no problems with ovulating :dohh:

Thank you so much for all the advice! Like I said, it's just so frustrating because I'm not going to find out if prolactin levels are causing a problem until 29th March, so thats another 3 cycles possibly gone to waste before I get any answers :cry: I also have no signs of prolactn problems, regular periods, no leakage from nipples nothing..:shrug:

As far as I am aware, all of my other levels from my day 21 bloods came bad within normal range, just the prolactin which was "slightly elevated" (I wish I had asked for actual number now, I was in shock from finally being told something wasn't looking good!)

I know I am definitely clutching at straws now, but me and my husband have been pregnant once before, at the end of August, but sadly we lost our LO at 7 weeks, I happened to fall pregnant during my summer break from work when I wasn't stressed, which is why I am clinging to the hope that it is that that is causing the elevated levels, rather than a prolactinoma.

:flower:

I'm on my third cycle since HSG, started Clomid today, fx it does the trick

I figured I would post my HSG pic here for those wanting to see what the HSG will look like or get an idea. My Right tube is blocked and you can clearly see where the blockage is at.

HSG.jpg

How cool!! I wish I had pictures of mine!!

Still no temp rise today. :cry: I wonder if I didn't really ovulate? But I got 2 days of positive OPKs and ov pains. Sigh.

Still no temp rise today. :cry: I wonder if I didn't really ovulate? But I got 2 days of positive OPKs and ov pains. Sigh.

Lisa- It really looks like you are 2dpo and temp is a little slow at rising but some people are slow risers after ovulation. I think you are safe to say you are in the tww. I think also temps can be a little slow at picking up depending how well you slept, was it cool or hot and etc.. O pains is a definate good sign.

Look at my last months, I was lazy this month and quit temping but that's because I lost hope when they told me I was ovulating on my blocked tube side. But last month, it took 3dpo before my temp started to jump up and that was confirmed ovulation so it took 3 days.

Lisa- It really looks like you are 2dpo and temp is a little slow at rising but some people are slow risers after ovulation. I think you are safe to say you are in the tww. I think also temps can be a little slow at picking up depending how well you slept, was it cool or hot and etc.. O pains is a definate good sign.

You think so? Oh I hope so. I was expecting a big spike since that's what I had last cycle. :shrug:

Hey girls how is everyone??

Finally got my noticeable temp rise today! :happydance: I have a feeling FF is going to put my ov date a few days later than then I think it really happened though, cause of my slow temp rise. :dohh:

Hey Lisa - glad you got your temp rise :)

I went to the ER last night because I started spotting heavily. The baby is ok and I heard the heartbeat :) but I have a small tear in the placenta called a subchorionic hematoma. I have to do pelvic rest, no sex or heavy lifting...

I had the same thing with my son and I bled for 8 weeks. I am not looking forward to this again :(

Oh Sunshine I'm glad everything is ok!!! :hugs: What a scary thing! Awesome that you got to hear the heartbeat. Take it easy!!

Sunshine! Hope you get to feeling better and heals up nice and quickly! :hugs:

Lisa- Glad to hear you are in the TWW-hope you caught the egg and have a blazing BFP

AFM- I'm 10dpo, my trigger is officially out of my system as of today. I'm due for a BETA on Wednesday but I think I'm going to cancel it because my test are negative and my chances were slim for this month anyways. So... I been doing alot of re-search on IVF and financing plus my clinic does studies that make it cheaper and can be free. So... with that said, I'm going to sit out this month from the fertility doc and take my 1 clomid refill and 1 trigger refill without my doctor knowing and do it myself and save 950. I know, terrible but I could be using that money for IVF. I'll probably do a consult sometime this month for IVF to get an idea how much it is going to cost me.

Thanks Angel, I hope so too. :) I think your plan sounds good. I won't tell your dr. :winkwink: I don't blame you for wanting to save the money though! Good luck!! :hugs:

Going by when I think I ovulated, it should be due the 11th which would be 12dpo. I think FF is going to give me crosshairs later than that though. I'm going to do a cheapie on the 8th, which should be 9 dpo. Still really early, but hopefully it will satisfy the urgeto POAS until the following weekend, if and when AF is late!

It was 12 dpo and it was really faint but I didn't test before then so it may have shown up sooner. I don't know how I held out so long lol

Omg wow! I def won't be able to wait that long! I'm going to have hubby lock up te hpt's and give me one next weekend, then not again until the following weekend!

I think I implanted late too because my ultrasound last night showed the baby only 6 1/2 weeks

Sunshine that's so awesome that you got to hear the baby's heartbeat! I hope everything else is ok. Take care:hugs:

I'm hoping for an HSG baby too. My appt is this Thursday. I start taking Doxycycline (antibiotic) tomorrow. Wish me luck :flower:
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->