Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

@Sunshine, I just wanted to stop in and say Congratulations on your BFP!!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :happydance: :happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/CongratsontheBFP.gif

I just wanted to pass along some info to you about HCG levels in early pregnancy, based on how early in your pregnancy it is, your numbers are perfectly normal hun...:hugs: Good luck I hope that they continue to go up as they should, But try not to worry hun, I am sure that everything will be just fine. :hugs:

Here is some info about HCG levels....

https://www.complete-pregnancy-guide.com/hcglevelsinearlypregnancy.html

HCG Levels Chart

The following chart is a general idea of the level of hcg at various points in early pregnancy:

3 weeks: 5 - 50 mIU/ml

4 weeks: 5 - 426 mIU/ml

5 weeks: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml

6 weeks: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml

7 - 8 weeks: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml

9 - 12 weeks: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml

13 - 16 weeks: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml

17 - 24 weeks: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml

25 - 40 weeks: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml

Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml

Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml

Thank u so much! I am such a worrier and just praying for a sticky bean!!

Thank you. I am feeling very uncertain. I just have this bad gut feeling that something isn't right and my numbers should be higher. I hope I am wrong.

Yeah it is def early still. I will just see what Wed brings and try to not worry too much before then

Yay Sunshine!!! Relax and enjoy your soon to be sticky bean. :hugs:

Thank you! I am super nervous but my Mom made me feel better. She said if the pregnancy fails that means there was something wrong and that is our body's way of rejecting it, that makes sense to me...

How ya feeling Sunshine??

Had my follow-up appt yesterday. My polyps weren't cancerous, or even pre-cancerous! Whew!! :happydance: She was going to have me wait a few months before giving me Clomid, but I spoke up (very proud of myself) and asked if I could start it sooner. So, she agreed to start me on a very low dose since I do sometimes ovulate on my own - 25 mg. I just hope it works, I've never heard of anyone taking less than 50 mg!

Yay!!!! When do you start it??? I'm feeling good today :) really not feeling very pregnant yet lol

That's great news Lisa! I take 50mg and ovulate on my own. The first month I only developed 2 dominant follicles which was idea, however I wanted at least 2 on my good open side. So I asked them to increase the dose and they wouldn't and she said it wouldn't make a differrence since I ovulated on my own. I have a feeling I have alot more this time and will know on Sunday where I stand. I think by cycle cycle on clomid it's still in your system causing the follicle to develop more. I noticed 4-5 on one side on initial cd3 scans and there wasn't that many the first cycle. So hang with it a few cycles. The side effects with hot flashes was worse on me this cycle. I'm on cd8 so I took my last dose yesterday!!

Sunshine- did you go get another beta! I'm so excited for you!!

Oh I did and I forgot to post it! Duh! You may be able to tell me if this is good or not

3w6d - beta was 39
4w1d - beta was 113

I never had to get these with my son so I am lost

Yay!!!! When do you start it??? I'm feeling good today :) really not feeling very pregnant yet lol

Started it wednesday night! No side effects so far. Hoping it stays that way, it's a small dose so maybe! I've been searching the site for girls who have ovulated after only 25 mg, so if anyone sees someone who has please let me know! Haha.

Glad you're feeling good!! :)

If I could just quit worrying about miscarriage I would be alright!

I hope the Clomid works!!

Angel how's this cycle going??

I do my scans on Sunday so I'll have an idea where I stand. Hot flashes was pretty bad this time so I'm glad I'm done with it for this cycle. I told DH I wanted him to go to the doc with me Sunday in case I get upset with bad news. So he is going. Lol!

If there is too many follicles, they will cancel it but I'm going to talk to them until I'm blue in the face that all the follies on right side don't count! Last cycle I didn't have that many on CD3 starting off. I know there has to be 7 already. The scan will tell how many mature and give you an idea how many dominant follicles there will be by time of ovulation. I really want at least 2 on the good side so more targets and possibility of 1 fertilizing. But I have a feeling my bad side may have put out too many. If that's the case I won't take the trigger and just BD. I'll see on Sunday.

Yes, the trigger can dump all the eggs. Hopefully that's not the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->