Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Also hoping for an HSG baby here! Had it early this cycle and just waiting for AF to rear her ugly face...

Sunshine7125- sorry about ER trip, that must have been scary. Hope you don't go too nuts resting and taking it easy!!

Thanks :) I hope this tear heals as well as the first!! I hope you get a BFP!! This was my second month trying after my HSG

Sunshine your little guy is SO cute! And looks just like you!

Aww thank you :) he's a mess! I've got another pic of me and my Hubby and him but I don't know how to post it on my profile

On my way to have the HSG done....feeling really anxious. Glad DH is coming with me. Just wish they would let him in the room. Wish me luck ladies :winkwink:

Hope everything goes great! They wouldn't let my hubby in the room either :(

Good luck with the HSG!

Sunshine - I'm happy everything is going well so far with your pregnancy!

Uhm, I'm doing fine ... just trying to have patience.

I'm waiting to get some results back about my prolactin today ... still haven't heard from them yet so I'm quite annoyed but all I can do it wait!

Other than that .... patience, patience, patience.

=D

So where r u at on this cycle. Did you check your progesterone again

I'm in the TWW right now, I'm 5 DPO and just trying to be patient. I haven't gotten my progesterone checked since last month when it was at 9. I think my progesterone will be fine but I might actually get it checked this month as well, I guess we'll see. If my prolactin isn't lower than I'll get my progesterone checked but if my prolactin is lower than I won't.

Well I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you! What should your prolactin be?

It should be between 2-25 .... 10 is ideal for pregnancy .... so I'm hoping it's 10 or below!

Thanks and I'll update as soon as I know!

Just got done with the HSG...I need some advice ladies. My right side is ok but my left side is blocked. The doctor said, "not to worry they have lots of tricks to help that." My question is what kind of tricks? What is the next step if you have a blocked tube? Last month I ovulated from my right side...so I'm guessing next month I'll probably ovulate from the right side too? I'll take any input cause all of this is so foreign to me.

On another note, the HSG wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I only really felt cramping when the dye was injected. The doc also said we can BD as soon as I feel ok to do so.

OMG girls ... so I got a call from my doctor and my prolactin is 1.6!!!! that's amazing!
He said if I don't get pregnant this cycle or the next one to come in and we'll talk about what options are next but he seems like we won't need to do that.

I can't believe it! I'm in shock....I expected it to be low but not that low but I'm so happy it is!

Just got done with the HSG...I need some advice ladies. My right side is ok but my left side is blocked. The doctor said, "not to worry they have lots of tricks to help that." My question is what kind of tricks? What is the next step if you have a blocked tube? Last month I ovulated from my right side...so I'm guessing next month I'll probably ovulate from the right side too? I'll take any input cause all of this is so foreign to me.

On another note, the HSG wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I only really felt cramping when the dye was injected. The doc also said we can BD as soon as I feel ok to do so.

I'm glad your HSG wasn't painful. I think they can do lap surgery to correct a blocked tube. That's what my friend had done. She said it was a quick surgery.

Thanks sunshine and lisa!

Yes there is a good chance I'm preggo right now! That would be amazing!

I feel so much better about life right now! :haha: And I know that even if it doesn't happen this month or next month that I'll be going in for IUI or IVF or trying Clomid for a couple of cycles ... I'm feeling so happy right now .... cloud 9 girls!

And yay for 5 DPO and a temp rise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->