Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Yup! So pumped! Maybe yesterday was our implantation day! Hehe. Early I know but I can dream!

Oh and Lisa our charts seem to be following one another and that would be AWESOME! if we were bump buddies! We'd be so close in due date and everything!

Ha! I like to dream too! Some people don't even get an implantation dip so I'm still going to be hopeful even if I don't get a dip! We're not out until AF shows!

Just got done with the HSG...I need some advice ladies. My right side is ok but my left side is blocked. The doctor said, "not to worry they have lots of tricks to help that." My question is what kind of tricks? What is the next step if you have a blocked tube? Last month I ovulated from my right side...so I'm guessing next month I'll probably ovulate from the right side too? I'll take any input cause all of this is so foreign to me.

On another note, the HSG wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I only really felt cramping when the dye was injected. The doc also said we can BD as soon as I feel ok to do so.

Women don't always alternate from one side to the other, its whichever ovary grows the largest follicle first. It is often found to be alternating for a lot of women but not necessarily (especially if one side has an 'issue', the other side may pick up the slack.) Our bodies are nifty that way. so don't worry doll, you will probably Ov from right side this month and be a -ok! GL! :)

Just got done with the HSG...I need some advice ladies. My right side is ok but my left side is blocked. The doctor said, "not to worry they have lots of tricks to help that." My question is what kind of tricks? What is the next step if you have a blocked tube? Last month I ovulated from my right side...so I'm guessing next month I'll probably ovulate from the right side too? I'll take any input cause all of this is so foreign to me.

On another note, the HSG wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I only really felt cramping when the dye was injected. The doc also said we can BD as soon as I feel ok to do so.

Meant to answer the first part too. If your fallopian tube is blocked, they may want to perform laparoscopy or hysteroscopy to determine the cause of the blockage. (unless they knew that already?) Chances are they can clear it for you during the surgery. and even if they can't, last resort IVF would work like a charm- you would be focusing on your right side and it would do all the hard work :)

Call your dr and write a list of questions so that you can get a clear idea of how to proceed from here.

so glad it didn't hurt. :) It didn't hurt me either. It's just kind of uncomfortable

Good luck Lisa and Ash, Hope this is your month!! I want to see those BFP's!!!

Thanks familygal. I will see what the doc has to say. I'm just glad that I've been diagnosed so we can figure out how to move forward.

Thanks familygal. I will see what the doc has to say. I'm just glad that I've been diagnosed so we can figure out how to move forward.

Sunshine, when I found out my Right tube was blocked, I decided to do medicated iuis to help follies grow on my unblocked tube side. I did well with the first with developing follicles on the blocked side but the second IUI I developed 2 large follicles on the blocked side. The meds can cause the mature follicles to release to allow more targets. I will do same this cycle but timed intercourse. Yes the good tube can pick up from the bad side but chances are slim.

Thanks angel & sunshine!

Angel - How are things??

I'm just waiting on the wicked witch so I can start next cycle. Probably be this weekend sometime.

Had my HSG last Friday and will hopefully be ovulating soon and in 3 weeks have a positive pregnancy test.

Oh girls I'm SO SICK of crying over this TTC nonsense. My closest friend at work today told me she's 7 weeks pregnant. She knows (most of) what I've been though, and I don't think she was going to tell me, but I was telling her how a teacher was asking if either of us were yet (it's become a "thing" at work, because her and I got married 2 weeks apart, blah blah) and she got all red and just blurted it out. Best part?! She stopped bcp 2 months ago, meanwhile I'm going on month 15. I feel so bad, I don't even know what I said, but I know I didn't really act all that happy. I apologized later. Obviously I am, but I was so shocked and it was really hard to hear. We share an office, and sat there for the last 45 minutes of the day not talking, she could tell I was upset and didn't even know what to say to me. I kept tearing up and had to hold back the tears. UGH. I'm so upset. And feel so friggin guilty for my reaction. And can't stop crying. :cry:

Lisa - I'm so sorry that you feel so down! I know exactly how you feel .... my cousin that I grew up with (we're practically sisters) was told by her OBGYN that she couldn't get pregnant because she had some hormonal issues .... meanwhile I had been TTC for about 5 months at that point and a couple months after she was told she couldn't get pregnant she was pregnant! I felt so jealous and honestly i didn't even see her until she was almost due because I was so resentful and jealous! It made me feel like a terrible person but honestly, the way you are feeling is okay! It's understandable that you would feel sad and jealous and those feelings will go away eventually!

Especially if you get your BFP this month! :hugs:

All of us TTCer's go through it and you just need to hang in there because it will happen.
Also, if your friend is really a good friend she will understand why you feel the way you do and she'll just be there for you! And I'm sure she is a good friend, just give it time, ya know?

Part of her probably feels bad that she is preggo so easily and you're having such a hard time!

If I can be of any help I want to share my story. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 1999 and in 2005 we started trying and after a year we decided it wasnt time so we waited. I had no insurance so I couldn't see a doctor. We moved and I started a new job so in May 2008 we started again. 17 months later no baby. I finally had insurance so we went to the Dr and she told me I wasn't ovulating. During these years I watched my sister and my step sister have 3 kids between them plus two close friends and I almost hated them for it. I know that sounds awful but i was so fed up. The next month I conceived it was in Oct 2009. I told all this because I know it sucks and it hurts but I know both of you can and will be pregnant so soon :) I really believe that.

Oh girls I'm SO SICK of crying over this TTC nonsense. My closest friend at work today told me she's 7 weeks pregnant. She knows (most of) what I've been though, and I don't think she was going to tell me, but I was telling her how a teacher was asking if either of us were yet (it's become a "thing" at work, because her and I got married 2 weeks apart, blah blah) and she got all red and just blurted it out. Best part?! She stopped bcp 2 months ago, meanwhile I'm going on month 15. I feel so bad, I don't even know what I said, but I know I didn't really act all that happy. I apologized later. Obviously I am, but I was so shocked and it was really hard to hear. We share an office, and sat there for the last 45 minutes of the day not talking, she could tell I was upset and didn't even know what to say to me. I kept tearing up and had to hold back the tears. UGH. I'm so upset. And feel so friggin guilty for my reaction. And can't stop crying. :cry:

Im so sorry. :hugs: We all have days like this. I found out in September, the day after af arrived around my birthday, that my sil was expecting her forth. So glad I was told over the phone because I cried hard. :cry: Her pregnancy wasnt planned... It took me 11 months to conceive my last child and during that time she became pregnant. That one was also unplanned.:shrug: Somehow while I struggle to conceive she ends up with oopses. Its heartbreaking watching others take for granted what is so hard for us to achieve.
Im also out again this month. Dont even know how to feel anymore...
Hope you all get your BFP soon!!!:flower:

Thanks girls, lots of love to you. Thanks for your sweet words. :hugs:

Lisa- Hang in there! TTC really does suck when it's not happening! Hopefully your turn will be this cycle and I really hope you turn out with a BFP on this cycle! You deserve it! :hugs:

What would I do without you girls?! Thanks again. :)

My temp went back up today. Damn chart is driving me nuts! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->