Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

I'm going to test tomorrow with a cheapie....still super early, I know. :dohh: Just to get the POAS out of my system. I can't believe I've held off until now, last time I was testing at like 4 dpo hahaha. So, tomorrow will be 8 dpo according to FF, but I think I'm more like 9 or 10dpo. :shrug: Then I'm going to try to wait until the next weekend, and see what happens, if my temps stay up. AF should be here by I think Thursday, unless Clomid messes with my LP.

I started testing at 7dpo! LOL! So it's ok! LOL!! I can't wait to see! Mine are definately negative! I figured AF should be here by tomorrow and I still have plenty of IC left. It really drives me crazy when I know its a negative and my luteal phase drags on! 15dpo! ugh!

Oh! I was thinking you had started a new cycle and your ticker was off. :dohh: OMG! 15 dpo!! I am so praying that this is it for you, and we can join Sunshine in first tri!

I was really off this cycle because the ovulation on the wrong side and my test are negative. Last cycle it was 16 day LP so I'm kinda expecting the same this time! I HOPE! LOL! I think I'm over my disappointment. I'm looking forward to this cycle because my chances of ovulating on the correct side is a little higher this month and I SO HOPE ITS 2 follicles on the good open tube side this time! Since they been rested up this past cycle with not doing anything. I'm not going to do the IUI but still take the clomid and trigger and just timed intercourse. I bought softcups and concieve plus also. Just need AF now.

Ok then, well in that case I am also looking forward to next cycle for you!!! :thumbup:

I am hoping and praying for all of you :) I would love nothing more than for all of us to be pregnant together. I must have implanted really late because according to my early ultrasound I'm only 7 weeks 1 day today. We will see what they say Tuesday. I'm so sick of this spotting and ready to address it with the Doctor. I had it with my son so I guess I'm just one that spots during pregnancy ugghh

I am hoping and praying for all of you :) I would love nothing more than for all of us to be pregnant together. I must have implanted really late because according to my early ultrasound I'm only 7 weeks 1 day today. We will see what they say Tuesday. I'm so sick of this spotting and ready to address it with the Doctor. I had it with my son so I guess I'm just one that spots during pregnancy ugghh

Baby is the size of blueberry! :happydance: Hope the spotting leaves very soon too!

Yeah I think we are both really in it! I'm hoping mine is implantation or something because if you look at my previous charts I haven't had a dip this early in my other months ...
FX'd for implantation!

Oh and I'm sooooo not symptom spotting but me and my honey went out last night and on our way to where we were going I had some tugging feeling in my lower abdomen .... but other than that nothing! Soooo ... no SS just noticed that and now my temp is low so I reallllly hope that's a good sign!

Oh and Lisa - either way, BFP or not it is really nice having someone go through this with ... being that your the same DPO and everything! I always look forward to looking at your chart every morning :haha:

LOL I know, I woke up, inputted my temp, then came on immediately to stalk your chart! Hahahaha.

So I'll admit this embarassing "maybe symptom" to you girls...Yesterday morning I woke up, peed, and had to poop. :blush: I've been constipated, so it was kind of, ahem, difficult to go, but I did. Then I wiped, and there was some pink!! Now, in the past when I've had a difficult poop :)rofl:) there may have been a little bit of red blood, cause it's almost like a cut, ya know? But pink? Hmmmmm. :shrug:

Ok so I'm totally not SS but I've had the same constipated feeling ... and I just had the SAME thing happen to me this morning! :rofl:

Maybe we're just not eating right or something :haha:!
This site gets rid of all things you would normally be embarrassed about I swear!

Haha I know, it really does!! Luckily, things are moving a little better today! :haha:

Ha, well that's good! Ah, I love this site! And now I want it to be tomorrow so I can see if I get a temp rise! I'm ridiculous!

Oh, and another "symptom" - the past 2 mornings when I blow my nose, there's some blood. I know bloody nose is a symptom....does this count?! Hahaha.

hmm... pink eh? no idea what that means, maybe it was the other 'area' if you will.
maybe you have a little seed burrowing its way into the lining as we type! :)

I'm going to live vicariously through you ladies this month. I have surgery on Thursday to have some residual scar tissue from the last surgery. :( boooo...
and I meet with the doctor on Wednesday for the pre-op. I'm hoping that he says we can still try this month after the surgery (he is trying to get it done before ov) but he may want me to have pelvic rest which would make sense.
SO, I may be crashing your thread to spot your symptoms! :) hope that's cool...

Oh, and another "symptom" - the past 2 mornings when I blow my nose, there's some blood. I know bloody nose is a symptom....does this count?! Hahaha.

oh oh!!! I've heard that from a lot of women who ended up pg!!! eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->