Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

Ugh. Thought my spotting from the HSG was over, but I guess not. I had some red blood last night, which seemed to stop, and just a tiny bit of residual brown cm today, but just now I am back to red blood. . I am also a little crampy. I hope this doesn't mess up my cycle or fertility this month. I feel like my lining is breaking down. Not good for implantation.[/QUOTE]

I got my BFP early Jan after having an HSG early Dec. I ovulated late on CD 26 so im def giving some credit to the HSG.

Congrats emzy!!!!

Daisy - thanks for the info!!! I will call Tom!! I need to get my butt in gear. I am not a fan of doctors so I always put things off but enough is enough.

Congrats emzy!

Did you have much bleeding after your HSG? I thought I just had a small amount of spotting that stopped, but now (2 days later) I have bright red light flow. :-(

I had quite a bit of bleeding for 2-3 days after the hsg. It was rather annoying. Mostly spotting after the 1st day. My clinic said it was ok.

Congrats on BFP! I'm on my 3rd cycle after the hsg and still no BFP.

I had quite a bit of bleeding for 2-3 days after the hsg. It was rather annoying. Mostly spotting after the 1st day. My clinic said it was ok.

Congrats on BFP! I'm on my 3rd cycle after the hsg and still no BFP.

angel baby - I'm doing okay! Just been taking a very relaxed approach this cycle. My OH was out of town but he's back and I'm pretty sure I'm getting ready to O or I O'd yesterday. I missed taking my temp this morning because OH and I went out last night and didn't get home until really early in the morning! I'm also getting ready to move in the next month or so, so I've been really busy with that. I'm kind of happy having something else going on besides TTC because it keeps my mind off of it!

How are you doing?!

Thanks Angel Baby. Still bleeding (heavier than I'd like) over here (2 days after HSG). I think I am also having some EWCM, but can't tell because of the bleeding. Grr. I wish it would just stop. I am nervous this month will be a wash because of all this bleeding. I wonder what the bleeding is from? Is it the uterine lining breaking down, or cervix or what?

Angel - Not much going on here, waiting to ov and trying not to freak out that I won't this cycle. :coffee:

Stinas - Yes call asap, there's only a small window they will do the hsg in.

I will call and schedule in the am. I called and scheduled CD 3 bloodwork for friday.
Im proud of myself for actually doing it!

Daisy- I was a little concerned about the bleeding to because their version of spotting and mine were two different things. They do flush it pretty hard so I'm sure it cleans the inside out and anything loose pretty good and I did have a sonogram after mine and my uterine lining was ok. DH and I did BD during the fertile window and I was still lightly bleeding. Like I said I didn't get BFP that cycle though but I think it's me and not cause the hsg.

Ash- I have been looking at houses and has kept me occupied until now! Lol! Hope it sneaks in on you due to the distractions to relax you!

Lisa- I see your on another 25mg clomid. Did you ovulate last cycle on the 25mg?

Sunshine- I dint know if I missed it but did you say if your bleeding stopped? Have you heard the heartbeat and seen the ultrasound yet?

AFM- I took matters in my own hand this cycle and did 50mg clod days 2-6 and took the trigger. Used softcups and conceive plus and BD. My trigger faded as usual then re-appeared again. I've been so relaxed with this cycle till now because one day I have a positive test then the next day I don't. So I picked me a new gyn doc to do my yearly pap and seen her today and she has no personality. (so I'm patting myself on the back for that one!) lol! Anyways, she encouraged me not to stop the clomid and increased the dose for next cycle so AF should be here Sunday. Clomid side effects have not been too bad until this cycle so I'm gritting my teeth that I'm going to do another cycle at a higher dose. I wanted femara. So that's what's going on with me. It just sucks all together. Lol!

Thanks angel... Maybe I'll get another ultrasound tomorrow at the RE's office. Not sure. This ttc business is driving me mad.

Angel baby - where are you moving to? And what side effects are you experiencing with clomid? I'm pretty sure I'm going to be put on it next month so I'm wondering what your experience has been with it.

Are u doing the OPKs?

Yep, at least once, sometimes 2 a day. I usually get watery CM before ov too, which is nowhere to be seen. :nope:

I will call and schedule in the am. I called and scheduled CD 3 bloodwork for friday.
Im proud of myself for actually doing it!

You go!! You'll feel better once you have some answers!! :thumbup:

Lisa- I see your on another 25mg clomid. Did you ovulate last cycle on the 25mg?

AFM- I took matters in my own hand this cycle and did 50mg clod days 2-6 and took the trigger. Used softcups and conceive plus and BD. My trigger faded as usual then re-appeared again. I've been so relaxed with this cycle till now because one day I have a positive test then the next day I don't. So I picked me a new gyn doc to do my yearly pap and seen her today and she has no personality. (so I'm patting myself on the back for that one!) lol! Anyways, she encouraged me not to stop the clomid and increased the dose for next cycle so AF should be here Sunday. Clomid side effects have not been too bad until this cycle so I'm gritting my teeth that I'm going to do another cycle at a higher dose. I wanted femara. So that's what's going on with me. It just sucks all together. Lol!

Yeah, I ovulated last cycle, but now I'm kind of wondering if that was me ovulating on my own, and not due to the Clomid. Typically ov happens 5-10 days after your last pill, and last cycle it was 13 days, which is still close, but kind of makes me wonder. This cycle Clomid clearly hasn't worked. If I ov now, it will be all me, not the Clomid. I changed my days to 3-7 this cycle, I'm wondering if that messed things up??

I hope AF doesn't show for you Sunday, and you get a BFP instead. Oh, and way to pick a sucky doctor! LOL

Ash- first cycle I took it I had just a few hot flashes mostly at night and stopped after I took it. 2cnd cycle the hot flashes increased to day and night but stopped after my last dose. 3rd cycle, hot flashes until ovulation day and night and it can be unbearable at times. Look at my temps this cycle. They are so screwed up and I haven't done anything different. I will say that I have responded well with clomid producing more than 1 egg each month. So it is a good thing but keep in mind I have had a tubal reversal so you may do good with it. My tubes are somewhat damaged. I'm scared to find out what 100mg will do! Lol!

Lisa- I could literally kick myself in the ass for picking her! Lmao! have them increae your dose to 50mg that is therapeutic. Im not sure what days I would have ovulated on my own with clomid. Before I ovulated on day 16 or 17. But since I've been taking clomid mine has been forced on days 13 or 14 with the trigger and eggs are pretty good in size by then for me. You might ask for trigger. At least then you know when you ovulated and the other benefit is it will release all mature eggs that are greater than 18mm. (with clomid usually 2 but there are some that develop greater than 2.

Yeah, I have an appt in a few weeks and I'm definitely going to ask about increasing to 50 mg. I just hope she doesn't "count" these 2 Clomid cycles, cause I feel like they were pretty much a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->