Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

AF came today ... and I had the worst cramps EVER but I'm obviously more happy she came!

AF came today ... and I had the worst cramps EVER but I'm obviously more happy she came!

I also had cramps like never before!! I think it must be as a result of the HSG scan. Wait till you OV this cycle! Be warned! I certainly knew I was OVing this last cycle!!

I saw my FS last Friday and she confirmed that my tubes are clear and blood work came back within the normal range.
She said she has no option but to ask me to try for another 7 months. That will then be 18 months of TTCing. If no BFP by then she will refer me for IUI, ICSI, IVF or something else (sorry cant remember what its called).
SHe also said that if I do get my BFP, I must phone her and she will book me in for a 6 week scan!! YAY YAY!!
So now the waiting game begins

Well good luck with getting pregnant before they do something more agressive. I'm starting clomid tomorrow so I'm sure I will feel my ovulation this cycle. Normally I don't feel the ovulation but since clomid enhances it I'm sure I'll be in some pain! I even had cramps today and I normally only have cramps the first day of AF and this is my second day!

Well FX'd for you!

Ash - Last cycle I felt ovulation, this cycle I didn't. So just don't get disheartened if you don't "feel" anything. :) Good luck with the Clomid, you're starting on 50 mg right??

Thanks, I'm excited too but nervous about the clomid! I know I will be fine though and it's only for 5 days!

I actually just called them. I have an appt tomorrow as a follow-up for Clomid so I'm not sure if she still wants me to go in. I probably sounded so awkward and silly, it was so weird to say I'M PREGNANT! We told our families and friends, but we gave our parents little gifts, or told friends "You're going to be an auntie!!" or whatever....so it was so weird to say the words! The nurse was going to check and see if the dr still wanted to see me and then call me back. I hope she does! Maybe it will feel a little more real if I at least go to the dr! She was funny, I could hear her reading my chart, and reading the description of what tomorrow's appt was for, and she goes "Well, I guess it worked, huh?" :haha:

Lisa, I am still over the MOON for you, lady! So heartening that you got that BFP at last. So can't wait to start clomid myself.

Well I'm taking clomid tonight ... I figure it won't matter if I take it in the morning or at night as long as I'm consistent with the times! I want to sleep through the side effects if I have any at all! I'm really excited though =D

Lisa that's great! So happy for you and your Hubby! How did he react?

Ash I got pregnant the first time after only one round of Femara. Good luck :)

He's excited, but I can tell he's being a bit cautious and doesn't want to get his hopes up too much.

Aww how exciting! It's ok to be nervous but I'm sure it'll be just fine :) I was really nervous my first time.

I go back and forth between nervous, and feeling very calm and that this is our forever baby that we worked so hard for, and we will meet him/her in October.

Yep just think positive :) your baby will be just fine! Have u heard back from the dr?

Just got a message from them. They said to still come in tomorrow to confirm the pregnancy (I'm guessing with yet another HPT...maybe I should just bring them one of the 5 I've done? :haha:) and I also think I have a yeast infection, which is probably the main reason she said to keep the appt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->