Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

I feel kind of silly, cause it's like on my bum :blush: and the only reason I know it's a yeast inf is cause this happened last year after I took antibiotics. But I guess the dr has seen worse right? :haha:

So you know what was weird? Saturday night, we had dinner at my in-laws. They invited my parents over too. It was planned a few weeks before, but the timing was perfect! We had told my parents earlier in the day, and went over my in-laws a little before dinner and told them then. Anyway, as we were all sitting at the kitchen table eating, we looked up, and there was a ladybug on the ceiling .Ladybugs are lucky right? It was like a sign that everything was going to be ok with this baby. After all, who sees a ladybug in February?!

Lisa thats such a good sign ...the ladybug...yeast infection..hmmm...not bad but i bet its uncomfortable! Maybe drink some cranberry juice until you go to your apt.

I got another smiley OPK....I better O this time!!!!!!!!

Lisa - sorry to hear about the yeast infection!! That sucks!! I've only had one ever and I never want to deal with that again!!

Stinas - I really hope you O soon!! I have my FX'd!

AFM - I took my clomid pill tonight and didn't even go to sleep yet and had no side effects :) so needless to say I'm ecstatic!!

Hi guys -

Been reading up on the history of this thread :) I've got my HSG scheduled for Friday and the imaging place won't tell me the results, I have to go back to my OB/GYN for them. I just called and they don't have any appointments available until the following Friday, which makes me really upset b/c thats a whole week of not knowing and a whole week later into my cycle where I won't be able to discuss anything else that I can do (progesterone, etc.). I am so frustrated, the scheduler lady was so so rude to me, and its a popular practice b/c the doctors are really good but she was just so unkind an unsympathetic to what its like to have a test done and not be able to know the results (especially when I know that others give the results immediately). So nothing left to do but charm the radiologist or whoever actually gives me the test into giving me a heads up ;) Or make him pity me...we'll see which angle I use.

So a few more questions. This may sound ridiculous but the place where I'm getting the HSG is literally .2 miles from my house and parking is a nightmare, will I be able to walk home? Also - getting it done on CD8, how does it impact your O date (move up/move back)?

Thanks - I got nervous thinking about it last night, trying to imagine the pain level but I know, I KNOW that its going to be worth it. I just need to visualize the positive outcome. Reading all the good stories on here helps SO much.

So you know what was weird? Saturday night, we had dinner at my in-laws. They invited my parents over too. It was planned a few weeks before, but the timing was perfect! We had told my parents earlier in the day, and went over my in-laws a little before dinner and told them then. Anyway, as we were all sitting at the kitchen table eating, we looked up, and there was a ladybug on the ceiling .Ladybugs are lucky right? It was like a sign that everything was going to be ok with this baby. After all, who sees a ladybug in February?!

That is very lucky! I love ladybugs :) They are pretty and unique little bugs lol. I know everything will be just fine :)

Hi Ladies. So my HSG was last Thursday, and I don't know if I'm just having seriously horrible O pains, or what, but my uterus feels like it is tightening up in knots, and is killing me!!! The pain is terrible! Anyone else have O pains after their HSG???

Hi Smythdm :hi:

I think you will be totally fine to walk home. I had the HSG, and it was painful for about a minute (very strong cramping), and then the cramps receded and I was 100% fine after that. The doctor made me sit on the table for 5 minutes before standing up, and made me sit in the waiting room for 30 minutes before leaving his office just in case I started to not feel well (just a precaution, as some women might have a delayed vasovagal response where they feel dizzy, light headed etc.), but I felt totally fine. I was able to commute 90 minutes home by myself, including a 15 minute walk from the train to our aparetment.

Some women experience O moving up after the HSG, but mine was delayed. I had 6 days of bleeding after the HSG, and I ovulated on CD 20, whereas the last cycle I O'ed on CD 15.

Alta I never have O pains, so I can't help there....

Hi Smythdm :hi:

I think you will be totally fine to walk home. I had the HSG, and it was painful for about a minute (very strong cramping), and then the cramps receded and I was 100% fine after that.

Hi!! Thanks for the help - I've had the vasovagal response before, so I should warn them :)

Hi Ladies. So my HSG was last Thursday, and I don't know if I'm just having seriously horrible O pains, or what, but my uterus feels like it is tightening up in knots, and is killing me!!! The pain is terrible! Anyone else have O pains after their HSG???

I'm now 16 days post HSG and I felt O pains this cycle where I hadn't before and I've had cramping since my HSG. Both have been very intense at times.

Hi girls! Just getting back from my appt. It was super quick, they had me POAS to confirm things (and laughed when I said I had already POAS at least 5 times! :haha:). My first ultrasound is March 12!!!!!!! :happydance: I'll be 7 weeks exactly then. EEEEK so excited!!

congrats lisa! Happy it was confirmed at the doctor even though we all knew you were preggo before you even tested! :hugs:

smythdm - I think you should be fine to walk home. I agree with Daisy....pain was very strong, but didnt last long at all. I did get dizzy once I sat up on the table. The nurse had me sit for a few minutes before going to the bathroom to clean up. I was still a little light headed when leaving, but dh drove me home. If you are going to walk home, I would maybe sit in the waiting room for a little, just to make sure you are 110%...because god forbid you get dizzy on your walk home all alone. Other than that, you should be fine. The place I got my HSG done didnt tell me the results at all....actually the doc ran out of there so fast I didnt even see him!...I was still laying down on the table and he was poof...gone like the wind. Pissed me off to tell you the truth. I didnt find out my results until a good week or so later.

AltaMom - I am in the same situation as you today....very strong O pains. Get bding!

Lisa - Im sure hearing it from the doc was even more surreal than reading "Pregnant" on the digi!

Great news Lisa! I find out the sex of the baby March 9th! I am almost 100% positive it's a boy! Let's see if I am right :)

Ooh it will be an exciting few days for us!! I'm feeling girl, but I know it's wayyy early!

I had my HSG done this past monday and results came back normal!!! Im praying this will help us cause I want another one so bad!!! Fingers crossed :)

Lisa - they say you are sicker with a girl... well atleast that is what my dr says :) So if that morning sickness kicks your butt it may be a girl :) I was nauseated from weeks 5-8 but nothing major.

Lisa - they say you are sicker with a girl... well atleast that is what my dr says :) So if that morning sickness kicks your butt it may be a girl :) I was nauseated from weeks 5-8 but nothing major.

I was told the same but when I first found out I was pg I didnt have any symptoms.. the whole time I felt it was a girl until the dr said Boy.. well then a month later they said GIRL!!! I guess every one is different.. I want a boy so bad now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->