Hoping for an HSG baby! Anyone else?!

I had no symptoms with my son at all and this one I have felt a little rough. I cant wait to find out :)

Thank you :) We are hoping for a girl but I will be happy either way :) Good luck on ttc, I hope it happens quickly for you :) It took us 17 months the first time and it was torture :(

Thank you!! My 1st one happened out of no where but this one is being very stubborn!! I just had an HSG done so Im hoping this month will be be our lucky month!! :)

That gives me hope that it is still possible and just hearing it helped you makes me feel at ease. Thank you :)

That was our 6th month of trying this time around and i really think it helped us :)

We have been trying since May of 2010 but recently in Oct 2011 he had surgery to improve our chances so if it doesn't happen by May then we are going to look into other options. I really want to do it natural though.

That sounds promising :) I took fertility pills both times. My Dr told us sex every other day. Not sure if that's correct or not but I guess it worked :)

My DH fertility Dr told us every other day as well because he said if me did the BD every day then the sperm won't have enough time to mature.

Im excited for you guys!!
My friend had a girl in Aug...she had massive gas and waves of nausea....other than that...never heard that you are sicker with a girl. Interesting though!!! Keep us up to date to we can prove which is right.

Gas is one thing I have had really bad lol and bloating wow! I'm miserable every time I eat.

I had the worst night ever! :( Hot flashes waking me up every hour and just crying over nothing! I guess the clomid is building up in my system now because I had no side effects the past 2 nights I've taken it! OH got mad at me for being like upset for nothing and giving him a hard time but he apologized this morning and I know that I was being ridiculous! Just 2 more days of the medicine and then hopefully I won't have to do it again.

On a good note, the side effects aren't as bad as I thought they were going to be, I mean i thought I was going to be throwing things and having every side effect listed. So it is bearable but omg.

Is HSG the same as lap and dye??

I had lap and dye at the start of this month and the consultant said everything was fine, sometimes a flush through is all thats needed. What would you ladies say to this?? Have any of you had your BFP recently after HSG?LAP??

ASHKNOWSBEST -- -- -- --- I took my last clomid pill yesterday.
(first clomid cycle days 2-6 50mg). CD7 today.

Like you i was a mess last night, couldnt stop crying and really short with OH.
I too hope I wont have to take another 5 next month and I get my long awaited BFP this cycle!

Babydust!!

Miasmum - were you okay with the first half of the pills? Because like I said I was totally fine with the first 2 and then last night I was a wreck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->