~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Erose gotta Love men right !!!! :haha:

I've never had 3 days either I wast even going to test but decide to w like 10am urine and it's still dark!! :shrug:
I do have that smaller Follie on the left maybe it's trying to come to the Show!!

Smiles are u counting positive as any line??? It has to be darker or as Dark as the control line maybe u are confusing HPT w OPKs they are a Lil different !!

Like Erose said I would get a +++ right after stopping my Femara and then it would go neg then +++ again but never without meds!!!

Gl

Sis....it was a digital OPK, I now switched to the LH strips since I could get a bunch of them for next to nothing. I'm curious to see if I'll get the + for the LH surge around when FF says I'm supposed to ovulate.

Congrats fandabby!!! That is quite the line!

AFM - just waiting for next week...

ERose... When did you start taking the Robititussin? Did you wait until a certain day in your cycle?

Some say start a week before you O, some say 5 days. I would've done the 5-day route, but I figured I'd start on day 8 since I take clomid days5-9...I thought (because I think too much) that maybe if I start during my last two days of clomid, I could start counter-acting its effects sooner. I sware it had to have worked, because I had really hostile cm my first two rounds of clomid, and my doc upped my dose this cycle, so it should've been just as bad or worse. The hostile cm never came. I even stopped the robitussin on day11 because I ran out, but I still never got that gunky cm. I'm not saying it worked miracles or anything, as I didn't get EWCM. But yesterday (day before O), I was pretty excited to see some watery cm with just the tiniest bit of stretch, which FF still considers fertile. Way better than the thick crap that couldn't possibly have been a good environment for sperm to survive. (Now that everyone is thoroughly grossed out...). :winkwink: Maybe just a coincidence...? But I can't think of any other reason for it. :)

Btw, if you try it, be sure and get the one that is only for chest congestion. There's also mucinex, but i found a generic for much cheaper. It's just the one ingredient, guaifenesin. That's what helps loosen up mucus, and I've read (even from a doctor who discussed on CNN), that it works similarly on cervical mucus. You don't want any other ingredient like all the others for cough or cold or anything. Just guaifenesin for congestion/mucus relief.

Ladies put me down please for a BFP :cloud9:. Decision made before waiting for CB digital.

Tested again at 3.40pm ish and second pink line came visible under 2 minutes.

Here it is for in case I'm seeing things..

View attachment 708701

Good luck to upcoming testers and good luck for those waiting to ovulate.

May our xmas stockings be filled with healthy babes.

:dust::dust::dust:
Wow! That's a pretty sweet line fandabby! Congrats!! Super sticky rainbow vibes to you! :flower:

Hangin' out on CD7 :coffee: . Momof3Girls can you put me down for testing NYE? Aaaaaand, it looks like I can test twice again in January :haha: . Hopefully I won't need to [-o< .

Oh I added this to canyouseealine.com.

Clever way of seeing more detail on your tests.

Here is the link to my test: https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=41811

If you click on show invert notice the glow of the control line and there is a glow also from what I can see on the test lines.

When I have done that looking at a test which I can't see anything then there are no glows so I figure this is a good sign too.

That looks positive to me!!! :happydance:

Congrats Fandabby!!!! :happydance:

AFM 3rd day of +OPK :shrug: never happened before idk what's up!!

Hmm, maybe you are releasing multiple eggs. I had 2 days of positive this month. I am a twin, and my twin had twins, so I just figured that maybe I released two eggs. If I did, I just hope the sperm caught at least one of them!

Sis-I hope the other follicle will make it for the show. C'mon girl side!!! Grow. hee hee.

SweetPotatoPi-I hope you don't have to cash in on your end of Jan. testing date. Fx fx fx.

Well we finally Closed on the house :happydance:

Took my mom and Niece to see it and the boys to get a look while it's empty they are both excited so hopefully my LO won't freak out!! :thumbup:

Going to start moving stuff and clean Tom movers come on Fri Am !!! :)

Got plenty to keep me busy in the TWW so I don't blow thru my 30 test!! :haha:

Took my mom and Niece to see it and the boys to get a look while it's empty they are both excited so hopefully my LO won't freak out!! :thumbup:

Yay for the house! Thank goodness you can say goodbye to that stress!

Congratulations, bet you are relieved. Hope you have lots of happy days and memories in your new home... :hugs:

GL with 2ww too, bring in a BFP :dust:

Congrats Sis! I knew it would happen. The mortgage people just like to freak everyone out and create excess drama.

Good luck tomorrow Lovepink!

Hey! Sorry, the girls and I were at Disneyland yesterday and going again today. I tried catching up on my phone while in lines, but the lines were never long enough. :haha: Got back in the evening, caught up, but the stupid, flakey internet here wouldn't let me post. :growlmad: Anyway . . . . .

Huge congrats, Fandabby! :happydance: H&H 9 months! Since you didn't pick a Christmas smiley yet, I'll go ahead and pick one for you, but if you'd rather another, let me know and I'll change it.

Sis ~ Congrats on the house closing! :thumbup: What a relief.

Going to update testing list now. GL to all those currently in the fertile period right now and are in the bd process. :dust:

ERose...I am going to pick some up today and start taking it. Do I go by the instructions in the bottle or just take it once a day? I can definitely say I have hostile CM so maybe this will help. I'm supposed to ovulate a week from today so we'll see.

:dust: Good luck Lovepink with testing tomorrow. Lots of special dust coming your way :dust:

Headaches for me today...and a case of the blah's....I want so much to get pregnant again and soon, but don't want another chemical. If I were not such a control freak, I would sit the rest of this month out and wait until my consult on Christmas Eve.
But that ain't happening! :p

ERose...I am going to pick some up today and start taking it. Do I go by the instructions in the bottle or just take it once a day? I can definitely say I have hostile CM so maybe this will help. I'm supposed to ovulate a week from today so we'll see.

Since different websites said different things, I just went with the dose on the bottle. Although I did only do 3 doses a day, and you can do up to 4. I figured for my purposes, 4 was excessive. But I did take the max per dose. I got the liquid, but there's a pill form too. I've seen girls in other forums who had luck w/the pills, but for some reason, I just felt like I'd get better results from a liquid... probably just in my head. Let me know if you notice a difference! I will be curious to see if it was just a fluke for me this cycle! Dr. Sami David who wrote "Making Babies" recommends 1200mg a day, and I was getting that by taking 3 doses of liquid a day. I think his suggestion is 600mg 2x day. But I felt better spreading it out over three doses.

Sis, congrats on your closing! So glad they came through for ya'! So much fun moving into a new house. :) (well, not the actual packing and moving part, but you know what I mean!)

Terri, I'd be nursing that one beer too! There's just something about football and beer that go hand-in-hand, LOL.

Lovepink, GL testing tomorrow!!

oldermom, so sorry you have a case of the blahs today! :( I'm really hoping this new doc you're seeing this month will be just what you need to get this show on the road! :flower:

AFM, I had an u/s today, and although the purpose was just to see if my fibroids had returned, she was also able to show me the follicle that I O'd from yesterday! It's the little things that make me excited. ;) She said there was a post-ovulatory cyst, which was a good thing, and she could see the little bit of fluid from it. I was wishing technology was better, so she could tell me if there appeared to be a fertilized egg making its way into my uterine wall, ha! Also had bloodwork today, just to check that everything is normal... hormones, thyroid, sugar, and some other stuff I've never heard of. Should get results by Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->