~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Sis, congrats on your closing! So glad they came through for ya'! So much fun moving into a new house. :) (well, not the actual packing and moving part, but you know what I mean!)

Terri, I'd be nursing that one beer too! There's just something about football and beer that go hand-in-hand, LOL.

Lovepink, GL testing tomorrow!!

oldermom, so sorry you have a case of the blahs today! :( I'm really hoping this new doc you're seeing this month will be just what you need to get this show on the road! :flower:

AFM, I had an u/s today, and although the purpose was just to see if my fibroids had returned, she was also able to show me the follicle that I O'd from yesterday! It's the little things that make me excited. ;) She said there was a post-ovulatory cyst, which was a good thing, and she could see the little bit of fluid from it. I was wishing technology was better, so she could tell me if there appeared to be a fertilized egg making its way into my uterine wall, ha! Also had bloodwork today, just to check that everything is normal... hormones, thyroid, sugar, and some other stuff I've never heard of. Should get results by Monday.

I like the whole glittering nipples idea, myself. Although that probably wouldn't go over too well here....
Thank-you, I will likely start journaling again, so that the emotional stuff comes out in appropriate ways. A large mix of frustration, sadness, anger, and guilt- the emotional equivalent of the three stooges all getting stuck in a doorway simultaneously. What comes out is...blah.
Anyway, I am already looking at what I can change this cycle to improve my outcome. Any ideas for increasing uterine lining thickness and increasing overall uterine health, ladies??

And yay about a post-ovulatory cyst!

ERose-That's so cool that the doctor could see the follicle. That sounds so neat.
Hope your results from your bloodwork turn out ok, and yeah for that jump in your chart. Looks good so far!!

ERose....thanks I'll stick with the 3 doses too. Lol. And for whatever reason I think I'll have better luck with the liquid. In my mind liquid equals liquid. Lol. Plus I am going to increase my daily water intake, I know I don't drink nearly enough water.

Alright ladies....out of curiosity what DPO do you start taking pregnancy tests? And what's the earliest DPO you've gotten a positive. I'm already plotting when I'll begin testing this month. Lol

ERose....thanks I'll stick with the 3 doses too. Lol. And for whatever reason I think I'll have better luck with the liquid. In my mind liquid equals liquid. Lol. Plus I am going to increase my daily water intake, I know I don't drink nearly enough water.

Oh yes, def increase the water intake while doing this! I drink a lot of water anyway, but I drank even more during the robitussin. And yes, that was my exact thinking, lol.... liquid equals liquid, ha! Maybe crazy, since the pills do the same thing, but hey, whatever makes us feel better, right! :winkwink: Def let me know how it turns out!

ERose-That's so cool that the doctor could see the follicle. That sounds so neat.
Hope your results from your bloodwork turn out ok, and yeah for that jump in your chart. Looks good so far!!

Thanks Terri! I suspect I'll get CHs if my temp stays high tomorrow. BTW, your chart is lookin' good too! Looks to me like an implantation dip, and then possibly on to a triphasic chart if your temp goes even higher tomorrow. :)

Headaches for me today...and a case of the blah's....I want so much to get pregnant again and soon, but don't want another chemical. If I were not such a control freak, I would sit the rest of this month out and wait until my consult on Christmas Eve.
But that ain't happening! :p

Sorry to hear you're feeling blah :hugs:

oldermom, I think I'll do some research on increasing uterine thickness and health. I read about a supplement out there that aids in conception and also helps thicken the uterine lining, but now I can't recall the name, so I'll do a little research. If you find anything good, let me know too!

Sis, congrats on your closing! So glad they came through for ya'! So much fun moving into a new house. :) (well, not the actual packing and moving part, but you know what I mean!)

Terri, I'd be nursing that one beer too! There's just something about football and beer that go hand-in-hand, LOL.

oldermom, so sorry you have a case of the blahs today! :( I'm really hoping this new doc you're seeing this month will be just what you need to get this show on the road! :flower:

AFM, I had an u/s today, and although the purpose was just to see if my fibroids had returned, she was also able to show me the follicle that I O'd from yesterday! It's the little things that make me excited. ;) She said there was a post-ovulatory cyst, which was a good thing, and she could see the little bit of fluid from it. I was wishing technology was better, so she could tell me if there appeared to be a fertilized egg making its way into my uterine wall, ha! Also had bloodwork today, just to check that everything is normal... hormones, thyroid, sugar, and some other stuff I've never heard of. Should get results by Monday.

I like the whole glittering nipples idea, myself. Although that probably wouldn't go over too well here....
Thank-you, I will likely start journaling again, so that the emotional stuff comes out in appropriate ways. A large mix of frustration, sadness, anger, and guilt- the emotional equivalent of the three stooges all getting stuck in a doorway simultaneously. What comes out is...blah.
Anyway, I am already looking at what I can change this cycle to improve my outcome. Any ideas for increasing uterine lining thickness and increasing overall uterine health, ladies??

I've heard of raspberry leaf tea helping with that but I also found this. Maybe something in this article may be helpful.

https://jessiwallace.wordpress.com/...your-uterine-lining-and-improve-implantation/

I seem to always have that dip around Day 5 or 6, so I call it my FID. hee hee. I'm so hooked on garfie's fake terms. hee hee. I'm trying not to be too excited about my chart, but I sure do like looking at it this time around. It's very easy to decipher.

Smiles013-I've never tested, but on the TWW side, people start testing early. I think maybe 7DPO is the earliest, but I wouldn't be surprised if people test as soon as they ovulate because some of them are quite excited (manic). :) hee hee. Sometimes I just have to shake my head at them. But..that page is always moving, so it does keep things a bit interesting. I like the chill side over here though. It's more my old lady speed. HA!!HA!!

Great news you ovulated ! Fingers crossed you have a healthy fertilised egg on it's way for implantation....

Good luck. :flower:

Look at red raspberry leaf, helps tone uterus and I uterine health for pre conception. This is more known for late pregnancy for helping tone the uterus ready to let go at labouring. Stop it once ovulated. That is what I used.

I also used Black Cohosh to help with female bits too and I have read women who take this up to ovulation have increased chance of catching and improves progesterone levels too to help with implantation.

Can't remember where I have read his but on one of my many google sessions for female fertility.

I took both right from start of MC to when I got my first O sign on persona then I stopped those.

Make sure red raspberry is pure as if you get it as a tea some are infused with very little red raspberry. I bought a pure tea form from chinese shop and also the pill form from a health food place. Tea once a day and followed dose on the tablets. All natural herbs.

Good luck.

Woohoo! Congrats Sis! How exciting about moving into a new home :) .

Sorry you're feeling blah oldermom :hugs: . I was going to say RRLT as well (can't remember if you were already using it). What about yoga that's focused on fertility? I'll see what else I can come up with.

Hope your levels are aces ERose :dust: . Glad everything looked good on the u/s.

:haha: I'm down with my old lady speed too terripeachy :thumbup: .

GL tomorrow Lovepink! :dust:

Alright ladies....out of curiosity what DPO do you start taking pregnancy tests? And what's the earliest DPO you've gotten a positive. I'm already plotting when I'll begin testing this month. Lol

I'm a nightmare and start testing on 7DPO, This time around I saw a very very light squinter at 8DPO and only slight differences each day until around 11DPO where it was a definite pink line.

Just remember strong strong wee.

Best of luck.

Terri.....I always say to myself " just wait til you miss your period' but I can't last month into the beginning of this month I was totally off my rocker with testing and since I found I could get a bunch of test strips in Amazon for little or nothing I went bananas! Lol. I swear I must have went through 25-30 tests and sometimes I would have 3 different kind going at once, I was the mad tester! Lol

Fabdabby....I started testing at 6-7 DPO this last time. I became obsessed with peeing on something or in some cases into something for the test strips! Lol. This time I PROMISE I will wait til I miss my period; who am I kidding! Lol

Terri.....I always say to myself " just wait til you miss your period' but I can't last month into the beginning of this month I was totally off my rocker with testing and since I found I could get a bunch of test strips in Amazon for little or nothing I went bananas! Lol. I swear I must have went through 25-30 tests and sometimes I would have 3 different kind going at once, I was the mad tester! Lol

Fabdabby....I started testing at 6-7 DPO this last time. I became obsessed with peeing on something or in some cases into something for the test strips! Lol. This time I PROMISE I will wait til I miss my period; who am I kidding! Lol

I know what you mean, it takes over! Whenever you decide my dear.... but I know I can never wait, thank goodness for cheapies on ebay and amazon.

Very best of luck. :flower:

Hi all! Been away for a week or so, mostly because rather sick (cold, food poisoning, gah...). Good news is that my pg test is now stark white! No idea when I will ovulate, but will be temping and doing OPKs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->