~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Hi ladies....I see I missed a lot! My goodness.

Terri...I'm amazed by your will power to not continuously POAS! Lol. And you're still in the running, I can't comment based off of looking at your chart because I don't know what I'm looking at! I'm a chart virgin! Lol but the cramping is a good sign and I'll go with the experts here who say your chart looks good! Lol

ERose...you'll need to explain triphasic to me for sure! Lol

AFM...I had a complete crying spell on Saturday, you know one of those really bad ones where you're snottin' all over the place and sobbing. Lol. Soaked through my DH's sweatshirt and t-shirt he was wearing. He said " ummmmm....I feel like Monk right now". Lol He just kept telling me things will be okay and to be thankful for the children we do have, which I am thankful for but there is still that part of me that wants another baby. After the cry I felt better ( had a hell if a headache though), took a nap and felt better about everything- well at least for now. Actually managed to get in some Christmas shopping after all if that too.

Good luck to all the upcoming testers!

omg!! im losing my mind!!! I had the darkest OPK yesterday that I think I ever have had along with a crap ton of EWCM and of course my DW didn't want to do another AI.. I'm so happy I did it the night before.. But what the hell is going on!!!! My temp dropped again this morning.. I'm so freakin confused.. In all the months that i'v been trying I'v NEVER had this happen!!!

Smiles-Triphasic is three phases (solid, gas, liquid-just kidding). So you have the initial low level temps prior to ovulation, and then when your temperature jumps up, that is biphasic (low and high), and then when it jumps up again, it's triphasic. So if my temps stayed up where they were yesterday (groan), it would be triphasic. Since it dropped down this morning, I would still consider it biphasic. Sorry about your crying spell, but we all do it. I'm glad you hubs helped you through it. Sometimes I think it's funny just to watch their reactions and see what they say/do.

I am going back to Target this week to do some Christmas shopping, so I may buy another test. We'll see how I'm feeling.

Oldermom-love the new profile picture. So cute!! You all have such round faces. ;)

ttcinseattle-you're my temperature drop inspiration today. I'm actually happy that my temp went down and not up. 98.7 is the highest it's ever been, so to go even higher would be a bit dramatic. HA!!HA!! I'm so low drama.

Sis-Glad things are coming along with unpacking. Funny about the shampoo. The small things always get squeezed in somewhere, but you don't think about where.

batty-I see you had a drop just like me today. You feeling ok?

Ashley-I'm not sure what's going on either. I think tomorrow you'll have to wait for the jump. It seems so strange that your temp is dropping instead of doing the reverse. I'm glad you did your AI the night before. It can stick around for a few days, so you should be covered.

Ha! Love that avvie pic oldermom!

Big :hugs: Smiles. Uncontrollable crying jags are par for this course so your TTC supply list should always include a box of Puffs w/Lotion :) . Glad you're feeling better today and I am soooooooo watching Monk later :haha: . I never get tired of that show, I lurves it :cloud9: .

AshNAmber: So she doesn't want to physically deal with the materials? Are you going to do another one yourself then? You don't really have to worry about it if you O in the next few days. All that ewcf and dropping temps are good :thumbup: .

Glad your temps sensed that they needed to cool it with the melodramatics terripeachy :haha: .

Me, I'm thinking I O'd yesterday?! :shrug: CD11, ok. Had to take a deep breath earlier when I saw that post O jump this morning since the last time I recorded O earlier than CD13 I m/c'd. That O was on CD12. Ugh! Oh well! Nothing to be done about it now lol and who knows if I'll even fall this cycle. Ahhh, mini freakout averted :haha: .

SPP and Terri-
Thanks! I just keep seeing these awesome pics...so I thought I would give our family one as well. :)

Smiles-
:hugs: Yep, this is part of TTC- it can really suck sometimes. I am glad your DH let you soak his shirt- good man! We will be here should you need to vent in any fashion! :flower:

AshNAmber-
You are probably covered- those signs are all good, your body is doing what it is supposed to. Maybe if you made your DW a mudslide, she would be more willing to handle the man-juice. :)

SPP-I'm thinking that jump tells me that you Od yesterday as well. Tomorrow will tell. No mini freakouts, but they do happen, so mini ones are ok.

I laughed about the puffs plus with lotion. When I called hubs the other day to tell him to pick up some tissues, he was like 'Are you crying now?' I said 'no, we're just out of tissues-DUH!' HA!!HA!! He's so caring. :)

SPP and Terri-
Thanks! I just keep seeing these awesome pics...so I thought I would give our family one as well. :)

Smiles-
:hugs: Yep, this is part of TTC- it can really suck sometimes. I am glad your DH let you soak his shirt- good man! We will be here should you need to vent in any fashion! :flower:

AshNAmber-
You are probably covered- those signs are all good, your body is doing what it is supposed to. Maybe if you made your DW a mudslide, she would be more willing to handle the man-juice. :)

:rofl: omg!!! Maybe so..

Thanks ladies.. If my OPK comes out + today I'll do whatever I gotta do to get her to say yes to AI!! But man at this point im ready to be in the TWW already..

AshNAmber-
:rofl: :haha: :rofl: Yes!!

SPP-I'm thinking that jump tells me that you Od yesterday as well. Tomorrow will tell. No mini freakouts, but they do happen, so mini ones are ok.

I laughed about the puffs plus with lotion. When I called hubs the other day to tell him to pick up some tissues, he was like 'Are you crying now?' I said 'no, we're just out of tissues-DUH!' HA!!HA!! He's so caring. :)
I had to laugh thinking of you guys having this conversation :haha: .

Well I think I am out..... Between my temp drop and my spotting turning heavier during the night! It's not quite a light flow, its the same as I had last weekend. My poor body doesn't know what its about... I will see what happens tomorrow.... but I think that's it for me this month.... funny thing was I was getting all the symptoms, ie sore bbs, cramps, headaches..... oh well.... such is life! :(

Oh no, batty. :hugs: I didn't realize you had spotting. I thought you just had cramps.

Now I'm starting to freak out because you are my testing buddy. I'll wait until tomorrow's report before you get counted out for sure.

hey Terri I am living through your tests now, I feel so positive about you! :p

As to my spotting, I have been since my mmc I have only had one day really without any..... But I know I O'd and it was pure chance that it was just days after my surprise visit from DF! So I thought just maybe.... then with a very faint line on a hpt yesterday I did start to get my hopes up....
Maybe this light bleed might go again like last weekend.......

Hey ladies

Still stalking here:winkwink:

Sorry Battyatty:hugs:

Sis - Hope you are settling in well - new house new baby:winkwink:

AFM - I'm off the progesterone today as I got another BFN so just waiting for her to show up:cry: whilst it pisses me off normally I'm not to worried about the hag - this month is different though as DH announced the other day he didn't want another baby and our time has come to an end:growlmad: just when I have a new FS appt in the new year who seems to be on the ball - he wants bloods, scans, dh sample all before we meet - thinking it may be a case of to little to late in my case:cry:

Good luck ladies and thanks for your funny stories they have got me through:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Oh no, I'm sorry garfie :( . Is there any chance he"ll change his mind you think?

So sorry battyatty :hugs: .

Thanks sweetpotao :flower:
I knew it was a long shot
Will know for sure tomorrow, if I am still bleeding, if not???

I don't remember, battyatty- did you say you had been to the doc already about the bleeding? It is really unusual.
My hormones were wacky after my D&C- I required birth control and progesterone to normalize my cycle again. That next cycle we got pregnant with DD- so don't lose hope. Even if it is not this cycle, it will be soon.
I am so sorry! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies

Still stalking here:winkwink:

Sorry Battyatty:hugs:

Sis - Hope you are settling in well - new house new baby:winkwink:

AFM - I'm off the progesterone today as I got another BFN so just waiting for her to show up:cry: whilst it pisses me off normally I'm not to worried about the hag - this month is different though as DH announced the other day he didn't want another baby and our time has come to an end:growlmad: just when I have a new FS appt in the new year who seems to be on the ball - he wants bloods, scans, dh sample all before we meet - thinking it may be a case of to little to late in my case:cry:

Good luck ladies and thanks for your funny stories they have got me through:happydance:

:hugs:

X

He can't just announce that! It has to be a mutual decision between the two of you! Bunghole!
Sorry, it just makes me so mad! The journey gets hard and he bails?? Gah!

(posted before I wanted it to)
Anyway, I am sorry he is giving you a hard time, and sorry about your BFN. :hugs: Is there any hope a few days will clear his cloudy judgement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->