~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

So sorry battyatty :hugs: .

Thanks sweetpotao :flower:
I knew it was a long shot
Will know for sure tomorrow, if I am still bleeding, if not???

I don't remember, battyatty- did you say you had been to the doc already about the bleeding? It is really unusual.
My hormones were wacky after my D&C- I required birth control and progesterone to normalize my cycle again. That next cycle we got pregnant with DD- so don't lose hope. Even if it is not this cycle, it will be soon.
I am so sorry! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

No Oldermum I didnt go to the doc, thought I would give it till I thought my AF should arrive....
It really doesnt matter anymore about my cycles. My DF told me over the weekend he didnt want to try for a baby anymore. He just doesnt want me to go through what happened last month again... My age doesnt help either. It was such a shock to get a BFP first try at 47 but the mmc took a lot out of my DF. This was my last chance....
It doesnt help that he is now working and living abroad for the last 2 months. So it wasnt like he could jump on a plane every time I had a golden egg.....
I am going to keep charting till my subscription ends on FF in 2 weeks, then that's that.... wait for grandkids I suppose....
But I will hang around to keep an eye on you lot and this testing thread :coffee:

<<<<< Didnt get to get my Pinapple this month!!! :(

Oh batty and garfie. I am so sorry your OHalves don't want to try for babies anymore. That is really depressing. Maybe THEY are just feeling the pressure and if you don't take precautions, maybe then it'll just happen.

I do agree with oldermom though, you are BOTH supposed to decide. I wish I had something more to say, except :hugs:

I'm sorry ladies, but I do hope you stick around. Someone has to control the pineapple core eating freaks around here (what??! What is that supposed to do?). HA!!HA!! I do love pineapples-not in love with the core.

I don't remember, battyatty- did you say you had been to the doc already about the bleeding? It is really unusual.
My hormones were wacky after my D&C- I required birth control and progesterone to normalize my cycle again. That next cycle we got pregnant with DD- so don't lose hope. Even if it is not this cycle, it will be soon.

No Oldermum I didnt go to the doc, thought I would give it till I thought my AF should arrive....
It really doesnt matter anymore about my cycles. My DF told me over the weekend he didnt want to try for a baby anymore. He just doesnt want me to go through what happened last month again... My age doesnt help either. It was such a shock to get a BFP first try at 47 but the mmc took a lot out of my DF. This was my last chance....
It doesnt help that he is now working and living abroad for the last 2 months. So it wasnt like he could jump on a plane every time I had a golden egg.....
I am going to keep charting till my subscription ends on FF in 2 weeks, then that's that.... wait for grandkids I suppose....
But I will hang around to keep an eye on you lot and this testing thread :coffee:
Oh no, I didn't know this was your last go battyatty :( . How are you feeling overall about going on to the next volume of your story? Any chance he'll change his mind? :hugs:

Ah, I am so so, so, so sorry! :hugs:
Gosh, today is just bumslops, I guess!

Oh batty and garfie. I am so sorry your OHalves don't want to try for babies anymore. That is really depressing. Maybe THEY are just feeling the pressure and if you don't take precautions, maybe then it'll just happen.

I do agree with oldermom though, you are BOTH supposed to decide. I wish I had something more to say, except :hugs:

I'm sorry ladies, but I do hope you stick around. Someone has to control the pineapple core eating freaks around here (what??! What is that supposed to do?). HA!!HA!! I do love pineapples-not in love with the core.
*does pineapple-y freaky dance* Supposedly eating pineapple core helps with implantation. I like pineapple ok but I'm not a pineapple lover. Plus it makes my mouth all hurty :haha: . The core doesn't seem to be doing that to me though so :shrug: .

Bromelain!! It is supposed to calm any immune wackiness in your uterus, and it is a weak bloodthinner (giving you a thicker endometrium). Basically it supports implantation in low doses.

*does pineapple-y freaky dance* Supposedly eating pineapple core helps with implantation. I like pineapple ok but I'm not a pineapple lover. Plus it makes my mouth all hurty :haha: . The core doesn't seem to be doing that to me though so :shrug: .

How does it taste? I have sort of avoided eating the core up until now.

TBH its been an awful few days
Df stating his and his families fear of me trying to have a baby. So he has decided not to try again, not sure where that leaves us as I know he wants to be a dad very badly
1 of my daughters stating that she does not in any way want to move country next summer (to be with my DF, he is not her dad) That has really put a spanner in the works for a future with my DF
Then today after 11 months of paperwork I did not get the go ahead to go back to UNI to finish my Masters, real bummer, was hoping to go back in Jan. And AF showing its ugly face!
All I can say is 2014 has to be a better year! Today is one of those days I wish I was 10 years younger.....

ps what is with all the pineapple, I thought you were not supposed to eat it if you were TTC???

Df stating his and his families fear of me trying to have a baby. So he has decided not to try again, not sure where that leaves us as I know he wants to be a dad very badly
1 of my daughters stating that she does not in any way want to move country next summer (to be with my DF, he is not her dad) That has really put a spanner in the works for a future with my DF
Then today after 11 months of paperwork I did not get the go ahead to go back to UNI to finish my Masters, real bummer, was hoping to go back in Jan. And AF showing its ugly face!
All I can say is 2014 has to be a better year! Today is one of those days I wish I was 10 years younger.....

ps what is with all the pineapple, I thought you were not supposed to eat it if you were TTC???

Pineapple, maybe. But the pineapple core is ok in small doses in the luteal phase (most women take it days 1-5dpo). Just get a medium sized pineapple and cut the core into five parts.

I hope he doesn't make that decision taking into account his families feelings but not yours. That is backwards.:growlmad:
I guess I can't say any more...just :hugs:

How does it taste? I have sort of avoided eating the core up until now.
It tastes more bland than the fleshier part. Not bad at all just, there :haha: . Kind of fibrous.

Ouch, that's a lot to process in just a few days :( . 2014 has certainly got to be coming with some things that are far better :hugs: .

Hmm, I've never heard you're not supposed to eat pineapple TTC, only that it's supposed to be good for implantation. Oh well lol. There's always some new thing out there to try and confuse us isn't there? I figure screw it, I'm gonna eat whatever 'cause TTC is too stoopid, ha! Which reminds me, I still haven't gotten my chicken biscuit yet :haha: .

Ouch, that's a lot to process in just a few days :( . 2014 has certainly got to be coming with some things that are far better :hugs: .

Hmm, I've never heard you're not supposed to eat pineapple TTC, only that it's supposed to be good for implantation. Oh well lol. There's always some new thing out there to try and confuse us isn't there? I figure screw it, I'm gonna eat whatever 'cause TTC is too stoopid, ha! Which reminds me, I still haven't gotten my chicken biscuit yet :haha: .[/QUOTE]

I heard a mudslide in the morning helps with...um...:haha:

Well, it is bedtime again for me. Garfie and battyatty- :hugs:
I wish I could do more.

Shoot, a mudslide in the morning helps with eeeeeeerythang :haha: . Nighty-night oldermom :) .

Another + OPK!! :wacko: can any tell me what might be happening because I'm about to lose my mind.. + OPK with creamy CM... I'm so confused

Another + OPK!! :wacko: can any tell me what might be happening because I'm about to lose my mind.. + OPK with creamy CM... I'm so confused
Maybe you're catching the tail-end of the surge? Since your CF is drying up you're probably right on track.

God I hope so.. Because now I'm googling and I know im not pregnant my temps way to low for that plus AF showed right on time an now I'm reading it could be a sign of PCOS... I read common signs and I have a pretty regular cycle.. I can lose weight if I try lol and I don't have extra amount of hair any where that I can tell... Feeling some twinges on my lower left side right now..

God I hope so.. Because now I'm googling and I know im not pregnant my temps way to low for that plus AF showed right on time an now I'm reading it could be a sign of PCOS... I read common signs and I have a pretty regular cycle.. I can lose weight if I try lol and I don't have extra amount of hair any where that I can tell... Feeling some twinges on my lower left side right now..
Yeah, PCOS gives constant positive OPK's too from what I understand but since you seem to be O'ing on your previous charts not too far off from where you are now, I probably wouldn't pull my chair up to the PCOS table just yet. Are you taking any supplements or anything that might affect O? I O all over the place, on supps or not :haha: , so it could just be a variation of normal for you. How long have you been temping/charting?

Only thing if been taking is prenatal vitamins I've been taking them for at least 5 months.. I did recently switch brands.. I was taking the gummies now I'm taking nature made.. I started temping in october.. But this is my second month actually getting the hang of it and doing it every day.. But I always took OPKs.. I normally get 2 days of + then a - and once I started temping that - day was usually O day..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->