~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Well I nearly scared myself to pieces just now, I caved in and did a HPT this morning, nah, diddly squat! Then just went in and there was a faint line... I almost freaked,..... Yeah I know its just a evap......
Its just i have been crampy now for days....
Anyway...... just needed to share....

Maybe...:ninja: stalking you now, too. :winkwink:

I wouldn't bother oldermom LOL, the chances are so slim I am just clutching at straws. What between my mc 3 weeks ago, wacky temps, none stop spotting, the flu and food poisoning, it will take a damn miracle...
Maybe a Christmas one? LOL
Though would be nice to hand a pee stick to my DF when he gets home for the holidays next Saturday!

Well I nearly scared myself to pieces just now, I caved in and did a HPT this morning, nah, diddly squat! Then just went in and there was a faint line... I almost freaked,..... Yeah I know its just a evap......
Its just i have been crampy now for days....
Anyway...... just needed to share....

Maybe...:ninja: stalking you now, too. :winkwink:

I wouldn't bother oldermom LOL, the chances are so slim I am just clutching at straws. What between my mc 3 weeks ago, wacky temps, none stop spotting, the flu and food poisoning, it will take a damn miracle...
Maybe a Christmas one? LOL
Though would be nice to hand a pee stick to my DF when he gets home for the holidays next Saturday!

:hugs:
Here's to Christmas miracles and pee sticks with two lines!
Dang, where's my mudslide?

you ladies are entirely to fast for me today.. or maybe my work is slowing me down..

ER Stop drawing blood so I can enjoy my BnB time! :haha:

:haha:

2 and half more hours to go then home ward bound to find out what the OPK looks like today because yesterday I got the + OPK shock seeing how I was under the impression that I O'd already :wacko:

2 and half more hours to go then home ward bound to find out what the OPK looks like today because yesterday I got the + OPK shock seeing how I was under the impression that I O'd already :wacko:

Good luck with that! Would be nice if you ovulated two eggs... :)

Everyone is so hyper today. We're supposed to chill on Sundays. HA!!HA!!

batty-we are tracking about the same..I sat through church all morning with weird cramps. I hope this is good because I usually get one ore two cramps right before AF comes and three days later, she's gone. If she shows up now, she's really freaking early.

ERose-I see that sky high jump. Crazy!! Our bodies are so bizarre. I hope it comes back down to a more normal range, or else, maybe you are getting sick. I don't get colds often, so I have no idea how that affects our temperatures. You would think it would be higher, but who knows. I don't know exactly what DPO you are from memory, but I'll put money on your FID tomorrow or the next day. It's how we roll! ;)

SSP/Oldermom/AshnAmber-You guys can drink without me. :jo: I had 4 on Friday and I'm saving my beer for tomorrow. Have fun! hee hee.

ttcinseattle-You guys didn't bully me. I had the test, and I took it. It may be too early. I was thinking that perhaps I should wait also, but it's too late now. Next time I want to test, I'll ask hubs to go get one for me. I snuck and did it this morning because I didn't want him to know. And yes, I'm hoping that since the doctor was messing around up there, she helped things along. The spermies got scared, and could only find comfort huddling around the egg that was sitting there flashing her eyelashes! Oh, and that's so cool that your hubs is building a new house. I would love that.

And thanks for the kudos on my chart. I like it too. I may have to frame this one for the baby scrapbook-HA!!HA!! *looneytoons*

Everyone is so hyper today. We're supposed to chill on Sundays. HA!!HA!!

batty-we are tracking about the same..I sat through church all morning with weird cramps. I hope this is good because I usually get one ore two cramps right before AF comes and three days later, she's gone. If she shows up now, she's really freaking early.

ERose-I see that sky high jump. Crazy!! Our bodies are so bizarre. I hope it comes back down to a more normal range, or else, maybe you are getting sick. I don't get colds often, so I have no idea how that affects our temperatures. You would think it would be higher, but who knows. I don't know exactly what DPO you are from memory, but I'll put money on your FID tomorrow or the next day. It's how we roll! ;)

SSP/Oldermom/AshnAmber-You guys can drink without me. :jo: I had 4 on Friday and I'm saving my beer for tomorrow. Have fun! hee hee.

ttcinseattle-You guys didn't bully me. I had the test, and I took it. It may be too early. I was thinking that perhaps I should wait also, but it's too late now. Next time I want to test, I'll ask hubs to go get one for me. I snuck and did it this morning because I didn't want him to know. And yes, I'm hoping that since the doctor was messing around up there, she helped things along. The spermies got scared, and could only find comfort huddling around the egg that was sitting there flashing her eyelashes! Oh, and that's so cool that your hubs is building a new house. I would love that.

And thanks for the kudos on my chart. I like it too. I may have to frame this one for the baby scrapbook-HA!!HA!! *looneytoons*

I have to go to bed soon, so I will be checking out shortly. It's too bad we live in such a different time zone than most of you. Goodnight ladies!

Oldermom - I have a BS in computer science, so math is kind of my thing! What maths does your husband teach? Cracking up at his comment ;)

Batty - how long after taking it did you look again? Fx for you!

Maybe I missed something, but does anyone know what's happening with LovePink?

Ugh, so much cleaning to do, boooooo!!! I just want to watch Netflix and have a donut to dip in the mudslide I'm seriously craving :haha: .

AshNAmber: Can you get in another AI?

Goodnight oldermom. See you tomorrow! Buenos noches, mi amor!

I've been watching these Spanish novellas, and everybody is mi amor. hee hee. I don't even speak Spanish, but I'm learning by watching.

oh my and twins run on both sides the family :wacko:

Tee-hee! Twins would be awesome, wouldn't they? :happydance:

I have to say i would be so super excited for twins.. But I think my DW would pass out :haha:

Ugh, so much cleaning to do, boooooo!!! I just want to watch Netflix and have a donut to dip in the mudslide I'm seriously craving :haha: .

AshNAmber: Can you get in another AI?

I managed to get one in yesterday around 5pm I got my +OPK a bit after 12noon.. If it's + today i'll have to txt the donor and sweet talk my DW because she hates doing AI :haha: she freaks out if she thinks its going to get on her :rofl:

good night oldermom.. have sweet dreams :)

ERose: I saw that spike and pulled a :shock: . Can't wait to see what your temp does tomorrow :munch: . I had just a bit of a spike yesterday and came to the conclusion that the swelling I had about the gum area surrounding a wisdom tooth of mine was responsible (was eating pomegranate or some such thing, pizza crust? :haha: and got jabbed). But who knows :shrug: . It got back to doin' it's thing this morning so whatever lol.

Oldermom - I have a BS in computer science, so math is kind of my thing! What maths does your husband teach? Cracking up at his comment ;)

Batty - how long after taking it did you look again? Fx for you!

Maybe I missed something, but does anyone know what's happening with LovePink?

Awesome! Math is for strong minds!
You and my DH have a lot in common- he has a BS in computer science, too. He teaches calculus to pre-med students here, and a lower level intro to calculus class for students who need a refresher in the basics.

G'Nite everyone!

Nighty-night oldermom! Sweet dreams girly :).

AshNAmber: Bwahahahaha! The stuff that comes out of babies absolutely rivals what gets 'em here :rofl: . Shoot, twins, after she passed out she'd get with it, ha! I'd looooooove twins :D . My baby brother and sister are twins and it's definitely within my realm of possibilities.

sounds like me except , I should be doing my work :haha:

Yeah twins would so be awesome!! and I think she would freak at first but be excited shortly after.. My grandma had i think 2 sets of twin brothers and then none of her kids are twins and none of my moms brother or sisters had twins so they think it skipped a generations so now the whole family thinks one of us will have them.. there are only 3 girls and I'm the oldest so everyone is just waiting lol but none of them even know were trying.

But as mush as i would love twins.. I'd be happy with one.

SPP- Get cleaning!! Then you can come to my house and do it again. I absolutely hate cleaning. If I was rich, I'd totally have a maid for our small place. She'd probably whip through everything in an hour.

ttcinseattle-I don't know what happened to Lovepink81. I guess Santa will keep whistling until she gets here. A few more testers coming up, so I'm getting excited for them.

Ashnamber-Oh great about getting one more AI in. Go for it!! Your comment about DW made me laugh. I don't blame her. If it didn't make babies, I'd be kind of grossed out too. It is a necessary evil. HA!!HA!! I am curious, are you Ash or Amber?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->