~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

od+13/cd31 faint blue line is still a line right? Now..to figure out how to creatively tell him...first for him 3rd for me. :test:

Most of the time, yes. Boy, I do hate blue line tests, though! Congrats!:thumbup:

I'm going to busy again today, but I am in cramp city, and the witch has shown. I am hating life right about now. I yelled at hubs while he was in the shower, and I know he's like 'huh?' HA!!HA!! Oh well. I'm in pain this morning. I definitely had a strong egg ready to go, because these cramps are NO JOKE, and with such a nice chart, I know that egg was happily waiting. @*&*)@$&P@*(#$_{# Bye!
Hope everyone else fares better today.

Oh, buttraps!

Sorry, Terri! :growlmad::brat::hissy::gun: AF!!!

Congrats Fandabby.

Sorry that you're out terri. :(

:growlmad: so sorry Terry - looks like I will be joining you soon :hugs:

AFM - 16 day lp never heard of for me:wacko: see what happens to this spotting shall we take bets:haha:

Loving stalking you ladies - sorry not commented much but having major problems with my eldest - he has autism and of course just generally busy with Christmas etc.

:hugs:

X

AFM - 16 day lp never heard of for me:wacko: see what happens to this spotting shall we take bets:haha:

Loving stalking you ladies - sorry not commented much but having major problems with my eldest - he has autism and of course just generally busy with Christmas etc.

X

Wow, a 16-day luteal phase! Fx that is a good sign!!

My nephew tests on the autism spectrum. He is a great kid, but my brother and his wife can find it very challenging sometimes. :hugs: to you and your son!

Terri....as you said my temp jumped today! Lol

Now general statement to everyone. Temp jumped this morning and still have a positive in my LH surge strip. FF friend has my O day as today so I guess it was accurate? BD'd last night and the night before is there a good chance I caught the egg? And I'm guessing we should BD again tonight just to make sure. Lmao

Sounds like all of your bases are covered. Welcome to the two week wait! :)

The dreaded TWW!!!! Lol. I thought we were gonna be able to BD tonight but no dice due to work schedule and tomorrow is out due to work too! Does that now lessen my chances??? :cry: I hope now. I'm hoping something from last night will stick around til today or tomorrow. Lmao

Hi Jenn! hee hee.

Smiles-Yeah, do it, do it. When you have three days of temperatures above yesterday's, you will get your crosshairs on FF, so totally do it until you get those crosshairs. I told you it would happen. So cool, huh?

I'm going to busy again today, but I am in cramp city, and the witch has shown. I am hating life right about now. I yelled at hubs while he was in the shower, and I know he's like 'huh?' HA!!HA!! Oh well. I'm in pain this morning. I definitely had a strong egg ready to go, because these cramps are NO JOKE, and with such a nice chart, I know that egg was happily waiting. @*&*)@$&P@*(#$_{# Bye!

Mischief-Great looking chart, babe.

Awwwwww Terri....I'm sorry that witch reared her ugly head! :cry: she makes me sick! Hope your cramps start to settle down some too.

Hi Jenn! hee hee.

Smiles-Yeah, do it, do it. When you have three days of temperatures above yesterday's, you will get your crosshairs on FF, so totally do it until you get those crosshairs. I told you it would happen. So cool, huh?

Wair...crosshairs???? WTH are crosshairs???? Sounds like something you get tangled up in. Lol

looks who's temp FINALLY took a jump!!! :dance: TWW!!! geezz thought I'd never see you!!!

Can I first just say how happy I am to be on a thread where the participants know who George Michael is and what I'm referencing :haha: .

So DH and I were going to make mudslides today but then everybody wanted pancakes and chicken for breakfast so off to find some good tart drink recipes I haven't tried instead :haha: .

Mmmmmm, those sound pretty good, too. :xmas14:
I fell asleep stupid early last night! :dohh: Didn't even get our ingredients for drinks 'cause we had to take our POS car to the shop :nope: .

Hi Jenn! hee hee.

That's so awesome about your test grade girly, woohoo!! :wohoo: So sorry about the cramps though; I know how brutal they can be :( . I had great relief from my usual debilitating menstrual cramps this cycle and I believe that's due to all the epsom salt baths I've been taking. Yogurt I've heard is good for cramps too as well as raw apple cider vinegar. I also started using magnesium oil this cycle in addition to the epsom salt baths so that if AF gets me I will hopefully be cramp-free next cycle or at least have super-duper mild ones like this time :thumbup: . I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

X
I'm sorry things are hanging out on the difficult end for you right now garfie :hugs: . Do you thinking maybe the busyness of the season is ramping up the issues with your DS? FX for some 16 day LP goodness! :dust:

Hi Jenn! hee hee.

Wair...crosshairs???? WTH are crosshairs???? Sounds like something you get tangled up in. Lol
:haha: Crosshairs are what you get with charting software when you've had a 3-day sustained temp shift over the highest of your six previous temps. Check out my charty-chart for an example :) .

Hello ladies sorry been laying Floors in my bedroom since DS1 was messing them up!! :nope:
My hands are numb so it's hard to type..... Ever since the move I've had a Ton of swelling and Numbness !!! Boo

Mischief I'll pRob start testing Tom or Sat since I got a temp dip today!!! GL

Hello ladies sorry been laying Floors in my bedroom since DS1 was messing them up!! :nope:
My hands are numb so it's hard to type..... Ever since the move I've had a Ton of swelling and Numbness !!! Boo

Mischief I'll pRob start testing Tom or Sat since I got a temp dip today!!! GL
Ouch, sorry about the numbness and swelling Sis :hugs: . Hope you can get the floors complete soon!

BFN this morning at DPO 14. Waiting for AF to start IUI cycle #2 (hopefully). I have about 30 pages to catch up on this thread...but wanted to give you a quick update!

Good luck to the rest of the testers today and this week!!

Piper ~ I'm so sorry. :hugs: Hopefully the new year will bring GL to you!

Jenn ~ I'd say a faint line is still a line. Congrats! :happydance:

Terri ~ I'm so sorry. I really thought this was your month. :hugs:

Ash ~ Congrats on the temp jump!

Garfie ~ Hopefully the long LP is a good sign! :hugs: for you and ds.

Sis ~ :hugs:

Moni ~ Sorry about the bfn. :hugs: It's not over till she officially shows.

Yeha Ashley! Finally they have arrived.

And Smiles-see garfie's chart, Mischief's chart, SPPs..we all aim for them showing that we are ovulating. Once you get those, it's time to relax. HA!!HA!! Well, I think so, anyway.

Excuse me, SPP-are you calling me old? :jo: I loved George Michael before he was GM, and he was in WHAM!, so yeah, I'm old. hee hee. My girlfriends and I would dance around to all of those songs, and we had posters of him on our walls, and thought any boys with their ears pierced were SOOOo cute. Those were the days. :)

Thanks kfs1, and garfie, one more day of positivity.

Sis-Miss you, but the house will be fab-o when your'e done.

ERose-Check in, lady!

I updated the testing list. Once again, if you prefer a different Christmas smiley, let me know!

Jenn ~ I never had you on the list. Not sure where to add your bfp.

Sorry about the BFN moni :hugs: . Come on IUI cycle 2!

terri: Whadda you know about WHAM lady?! Next thing you'll be telling me you remember Janet Jackson in Fame, getting the return date stamped on that little card in the back of our library books, and lacing up your roller skates for skate night, which I don't believe :haha: . Yes ma'am, good times :) .

And Smiles-see garfie's chart, Mischief's chart, SPPs..we all aim for them showing that we are ovulating. Once you get those, it's time to relax. HA!!HA!! Well, I think so, anyway.

Excuse me, SPP-are you calling me old? :jo: I loved George Michael before he was GM, and he was in WHAM!, so yeah, I'm old. hee hee. My girlfriends and I would dance around to all of those songs, and we had posters of him on our walls, and thought any boys with their ears pierced were SOOOo cute. Those were the days. :)

*giggle* Relax. Heehee!

You are just naming the bands on my ipod....

*giggle* Relax. Heehee!

You are just naming the bands on my ipod....
Relax, stuck in my head now, gotta go hear it :haha: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->