~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Sorry about the BFN moni :hugs: . Come on IUI cycle 2!

terri: Whadda you know about WHAM lady?! Next thing you'll be telling me you remember Janet Jackson in Fame, getting the return date stamped on that little card in the back of our library books, and lacing up your roller skates for skate night, which I don't believe :haha: . Yes ma'am, good times :) .

OMG the roller skates got me !!!!! :rofl:

Finally checking in! And whew, once again, I'm WAYY behind! But here goes...

terri, so sorry AF got you, urgh!! Your chart looked great. Congrats on your exam though! :thumbup:

Smiles, I think everyone explained the CHs to you pretty good... when the red cross shows up on your chart, your coverline is established and your official O date, so we all tend to get excited when FF gives us our CHs. Hehe! :) We must all be visual people... or maybe TTC just does that to us!

Jenn, congrats to you! Blue line tests have tricked me before, but usually only if I wait more than three minutes to look at it.

Ash, hooray for a great temp spike!! Welcome to the TWW!

Garfie, you do realize, right, that if those temps of yours stay elevated for 18 days in a row, that almost always indicates pregnancy. I read that on several websites a few months ago. It's almost a sure thing every time. So praying for two more days for you!!!

SPP, I remember every one of those things you listed off! Including the library cards! I may have been a kid during that time, but I loved me some music, books, and roller skating! That was way before fancy roller blades. ;)

Moni, so sorry for the BFN. :( Well, like someone else said, it's not over until AF shows... I know too many people who get late BFPs, so I won't count you out yet. :winkwink:

MomOf3, you're doing a fab job on keeping up with all these testers! Thanks for all your work. :)

Not much to report on myself. Blood work came back normal, for the most part. Nothing crazy that should be affecting pregnancy. I scheduled my HSG for January (there must be some reason why sperm/egg can't have their rendezvous after a freakin' year!). I do hope to be able to cancel that appt. ;) But for now, I at least wanted to be on their schedule so I dont miss my next cycle if unsuccessful in Dec.

Sorry about the BFN moni :hugs: . Come on IUI cycle 2!

terri: Whadda you know about WHAM lady?! Next thing you'll be telling me you remember Janet Jackson in Fame, getting the return date stamped on that little card in the back of our library books, and lacing up your roller skates for skate night, which I don't believe :haha: . Yes ma'am, good times :) .

OMG the roller skates got me !!!!! :rofl:
:haha:

I've been gone for a while. I had to take a mental break!!! But I'm back!!!

AF due 12/25... I know CRUEL JOKE!!!!!

So put me down for 12/23!

Please and thank you!!!

Aah yes, I remember ALL of those things. Don't remind me! hee hee.

ERose-well, I'm glad everything came back normal. It's kind of like a happy/sad thing. You're glad that all is well, but you're sad because WTF?? hee hee.

Momof3-Yeah, you are doing an awesome job. I know I had a LOT less testers on my thread, and it was a lot easier to keep up with, so kudos for a great job.

I'm so happy this evening. I am going out to dinner tonight AND tomorrow, and I will be drinking either wine or a dirty Stoli martini-or both!!. :jo: That was my 35 yo drink, and I loved it and have continued drinking them when I'm feeling fancy, or someone else is buying. ha!

Now I'm just a :ninja:

I'm going to busy again today, but I am in cramp city, and the witch has shown. I am hating life right about now. I yelled at hubs while he was in the shower, and I know he's like 'huh?' HA!!HA!! Oh well. I'm in pain this morning. I definitely had a strong egg ready to go, because these cramps are NO JOKE, and with such a nice chart, I know that egg was happily waiting. @*&*)@$&P@*(#$_{# Bye!
Hope everyone else fares better today.

Mischief-Great looking chart, babe.

Oh bum, thought this was your lucky month. Sorry terripeachy, fingers crossed for new year bfp....

Ok - finally caught up with all the posts this week! You ladies are fast!

congrats Jenn. Sorry Terri and everyone else the witch got this week.

Since I took the ovidril shot on the 3rd, I am pretty sure I am out. I just have a long LP. AND AF knows that I have a spa day planned for saturday for my bday on Sunday - so she is really just trying to mess with me. But I did get to enjoy my office holiday party today - shrimp, oysters, wine, bellinis... Looking forward to a BFP in the new year!!

Oh and when I had the HSG I am pretty sure it was an xray...

Feeling like I'm out already my temps have been really low the past few days!!! :shrug:

Not normal for me but I'm stressed to the Gills and my hands are Killing me :(

My LO has his Xmas party today the he gets to come home W Mommy!! :)

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Sorry moni. Hope the party was tons of fun. Bellinis are delicious!!
Happy Birthday!!!

Sis-your temps dont' seem low to me. Hope your hands get better. Isn't it crazy how much we use them and when they hurt, it makes things even worse!

AFM-I'm just TI-RED. I have had a super busy/stressful week. Dinner last night was good, but tonight's dinner should be even better because the people I'm going with are my high school friends, and we all revert to the ages of 16-18, except we can drink and we have more money to spend on better food. HA!!HA!!

Hi Ladies, been super super busy, getting the house ready for Xmas and shopping too!
I am so so so happy, today is the first day without a bleed in nearly 7 weeks! I have spent a fortune in liners! Please let this be it, oh please let my cycle start playing a good girl for me! :D

Ok, garfie, I stalked your chart this morning, and I'm really trying to contain myself here. One more day of elevated temps, and most websites would tell you that you are probably prego. I've yet to read about anyone with an 18-day LP (with temps above CL) that didnt end in a BFP. If your temp doesnt drop below CL tomorrow, I'd be taking a test immediately if I were you! EDIT: one thing that would cause a longer LP with high temps is if you're taking prog supplements, and I just realized I'm not sure if you are...?

Batty, I'm so happy you've stopped bleeding! :) I'm sure that must be a HUGE relief for you!

Terri, that is so funny...my HS friends and I are the exact same... when we get together, we tend to revert back to teenagers. It's hilarious and super fun, and I'm so blessed to have them in my life! Enjoy tonight!

Sis, I don't feel like your temps are that low at all! I think you're still in, for sure!

I have absolutely nothing new to report on myself... my boobs are hurting now, but that's been every single TWW for the past few months, so it doesn't mean much to me. So just anxiously awaiting Christmas Eve morning, so that I can test.

Garfie-I agree with ERose, but I'll calm down. HA!!HA!!

Batty-I know you have to be so excited. Finally you can get back on the train with the rest of us. Choo choo!!

C'mon Christmas eve morning! I need to check the front page and start cheering somebody on. I'm impatient for the rest of you to start testing. hee hee.

Jad ~ Got you added. GL

ERose and Terri ~ Thanks! Your comments made me feel good and helped me smile for a moment this am.

Temp went below coverline today. Been testing, including this am to be sure, and all bfn. I was starting to have high hopes for this cycle, esp since I was getting a yeast infection, so it's even more of a let down. :cry: This has been one of the harder bfn's so far. Going to skip my progesterone tonight and wait for af. I just want to move on to the next cycle and try again. Get af almost over with before Christmas and then have no af at all for our long drive back home. Not too excited about the next due date though. Next one is late September, really close to October. DD #3 bday is October 9. I like having more spacing between family bday's. Starting to feel really crampy. Af would arrive today or yesterday if it weren't for the progesterone.

Jad ~ Got you added. GL

ERose and Terri ~ Thanks! Your comments made me feel good and helped me smile for a moment this am.

Temp went below coverline today. Been testing, including this am to be sure, and all bfn. I was starting to have high hopes for this cycle, esp since I was getting a yeast infection, so it's even more of a let down. :cry: This has been one of the harder bfn's so far. Going to skip my progesterone tonight and wait for af. I just want to move on to the next cycle and try again. Get af almost over with before Christmas and then have no af at all for our long drive back home. Not too excited about the next due date though. Next one is late September, really close to October. DD #3 bday is October 9. I like having more spacing between family bday's. Starting to feel really crampy. Af would arrive today or yesterday if it weren't for the progesterone.

Sorry about the BFN's, Momof3. That's the curse of progesterone supps- they can help hold a pregnancy, but they also hold off AF when there isn't one. :hugs:
Now if we could just fast forward a few weeks....

Jad ~ Got you added. GL

Ugh, MomOf3, I'm so sorry. :( I'm sure you did have your hopes up with the YI symptoms. I'm sorry you're feeling even worse this time than other times. I know the feeling of just wanting to move on to the next cycle and start trying again. It seems that these cycles crawl by when we're in the moment. But then I look at my calendar and realize yikes dangit, it's been another three months? :growlmad: Well, here's to no AF for you during your drive back, and here's to a successful January. :hugs:

Big :hugs: MomO3G. The letdown can certainly be so much harder when we get our hopes up, but how do we not get our hopes up every cycle? Even just a little, even when we don't want to :wacko: . But as we all know, it ain't over 'til it's over gal! :af:

Laughing at your ninja stalker oldermom :haha: .

Totally stalking garfie :) .

Woohoo! So glad it looks like the bleeding is over with battyatty! :wohoo: Have fun with your busy and remember to take :wine: breaks :haha: .

Sounds like you guys are going to have some major fun tonight terri :xmas23: . More $$$ plus legal drinking age equals winning :haha: .

So sorry you're feeling super stressed out and your hands still hurt :( Sis . I wonder what's causing the issue! :confused:

AFM, 5DPO, coolin' out :coffee: .

Ugh, MomOf3, I'm so sorry. :( I'm sure you did have your hopes up with the YI symptoms. I'm sorry you're feeling even worse this time than other times. I know the feeling of just wanting to move on to the next cycle and start trying again. It seems that these cycles crawl by when we're in the moment. But then I look at my calendar and realize yikes dangit, it's been another three months? :growlmad: Well, here's to no AF for you during your drive back, and here's to a successful January. :hugs:

It's funny (read: ironic, sad) that the first thing we want to do after getting our hopes dashed is to jump right back into that TWW, possibly to get our hopes dashed yet again. (Yup, here I go: Geronimo!!! :roll: )
Yet I am confident we will get our rainbow babies, ladies. Just have faith, find your center, and we can get through the hard times. :flower:
A mudslide can't hurt, too. :thumbup:

Winning!!

I'm so sorry Momof3. You did have a lot of good symptoms, and just because your temp crosses the cover line doesn't mean you're out. It just means to start preparing to be out just in case. :hugs: I hope you get the surprise of your life when AF doesn't show up. I'm still keeping the faith.

Sometimes I start to play the 'if the baby is conceived now, this would be happening when I have him/her' and then I just realize that trying to time a birthday is ridiculous, and just cross the first bridge first. The rest is just details.

SPP-Your chart looks good so far. Those temps are SO high. This girl LOVES a clear chart pattern.

Two more hours of this "h-e-double hocky sticks" on earth called work. I'm so ready for a nap/break/martini/all of the above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->