~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Yeah, batty. Nice picture. You two are cutey patooties!!

I can't post a picture from work, but when I get home I'll try to do it. Actually, that's a lie. I HAVE to take my exam tonight. I'll do it tomorrow since I'll be freeeeeeee.., freeeee...

:dance::dance::dance::dance:
Woo-hoo FREEDOM!

Thanks ladies :blush:

Been very busy today, spring cleaning for Christmas, cleaning all those nooks and crannies you "don't" see all year! Phew!

Now to settle down with B&B, well almost, cooking dinner for the kiddies...

One conciliation, a bloody big glass of red wine tonight, now I am out, plus I can drink over the Holidays! waahoo! :thumbup:

Ok, so a couple of days after my hcg dropped to 0 and I had a neg pg test I got my period. I don't think I ovulated this cycle but it was a weird one anyway. In any case, I am out but hopeful for January! GL for everyone still testing!

Sorry you are out, good luck for the New Year. :flower:

Thanks ladies :blush:

Been very busy today, spring cleaning for Christmas, cleaning all those nooks and crannies you "don't" see all year! Phew!

Now to settle down with B&B, well almost, cooking dinner for the kiddies...

One conciliation, a bloody big glass of red wine tonight, now I am out, plus I can drink over the Holidays! waahoo! :thumbup:

I'll drink to that! :wine:

Love your new avvie battyatty! :laugh2: Mmmm, red wine, yes please! :wine:

Bustin' out with the George Michael for terri :dance: .

So DH and I were going to make mudslides today but then everybody wanted pancakes and chicken for breakfast so off to find some good tart drink recipes I haven't tried instead :haha: .

So sorry driving and batty. :hugs: I'll update the testing list after I post. Let me know if you don't like the Christmas smileys I end up picking.

Terri ~ Glad you got the ornament! Sorry about the temp drop, but it's not over till she shows.

ERosePW ~ Yes, that was me with the wacky PG symptom of yeast infection in 4 out of 5 pregnancies. With #2, 3, and my two chemicals. If I had one with #1, I don't remember.

Ash ~ Hopefully you o'ed! I can imagine how frustrating your opk situation has been.

We were at a hotel last night and had some middle of the night drama. A lady was in the hall yelling at another woman she must have been sharing a room with. She called her a f'ing b quite a few times. Said she was going to get her own room, "you burned me," "get your hands off me," "you're going to jail, " "I'm calling the police. " All at the lovely hour of 1:30 am. I'm like, what the heck is wrong with people? I was also wondering what she was burned with. 10 minutes later the police showed up, 20 minutes later they left. Not sure what the outcome was. Lucky the kids didn't get woken from it all and heard it. Sorry, off topic but had to share that one!

Some symptoms seemed to have returned after disappearing for a day or two. Queasiness, the yi is back and stronger. Also gagging every time I brush my teeth. I don't remember that one in the 2ww, but I do gag a lot when I brush teeth the whole time I'm PG in the past. I sure do hope I get a bfp, and not going through all this for nothing. :haha:

No Christmas bfp for me but looking forward to getting one in the new year! Hope that there are more BFPs from you ladies as the days go by... :thumbup:

Thanks for the George Michael, SPP. I'm finally singing it because I just finished my exam!! Woohoo.. I got a 91%. I probably should have tried a TAD harder, because I had 7 hours to take the exam, and I knew which problems I should have gone back to, but after 3 hours, I was just spent. I did go back to one, and changed that, so if I didn't do that, I probably would've had a high 80. I prefer and am happy with 90s. So, with that said….

Sorry Piper. I'm pretty sure I'm right behind you. I had a spot of light pink in my pantiliner earlier, and I'm sure tomorrow AF will be here without a doubt. Maybe she was just waiting for me to get through my test. There are no more explanations. Bon voyage, December BFP. What a month!

Sorry piper183!:hugs:

Ah, Terri. Sucks when our bodies play mind-games with us. At least you got a good grade on your test!

Momof3: Sounds encouraging!

Still hopeful for a few more BFP's this month. We need some good news!

Love your new avvie battyatty! :laugh2: Mmmm, red wine, yes please! :wine:

Bustin' out with the George Michael for terri :dance: .

Haha! I actually like that song!:blush:

So DH and I were going to make mudslides today but then everybody wanted pancakes and chicken for breakfast so off to find some good tart drink recipes I haven't tried instead :haha: .

Mmmmmm, those sound pretty good, too. :xmas14:

Driver, Piper - Sorry you two are out. Maybe its a New Year's Baby!
Terri-I am shocked that you may be out! Your chart was amazing!

AFM-I think I feel my PMS symptoms coming. :( I am trying to keep up hope until AF comes but I don't know. I was hoping my DH's optimism would have been good luck for us.

Terri....as you said my temp jumped today! Lol

Now general statement to everyone. Temp jumped this morning and still have a positive in my LH surge strip. FF friend has my O day as today so I guess it was accurate? BD'd last night and the night before is there a good chance I caught the egg? And I'm guessing we should BD again tonight just to make sure. Lmao

I just can't keep up with this thread! It moves too fast!

Sis, we're only a day apart this cycle! When are you testing? How's the new house?

Good luck to everyone!

Terri....as you said my temp jumped today! Lol

Now general statement to everyone. Temp jumped this morning and still have a positive in my LH surge strip. FF friend has my O day as today so I guess it was accurate? BD'd last night and the night before is there a good chance I caught the egg? And I'm guessing we should BD again tonight just to make sure. Lmao

Sounds like all of your bases are covered. Welcome to the two week wait! :)

Driver, Piper - Sorry you two are out. Maybe its a New Year's Baby!
Terri-I am shocked that you may be out! Your chart was amazing!

AFM-I think I feel my PMS symptoms coming. :( I am trying to keep up hope until AF comes but I don't know. I was hoping my DH's optimism would have been good luck for us.

You aren't out until the red witch flies! Keep hope up for now, there is always time for disappointment later, should she arrive.
My PMS symptoms are VERY similar to my pregnancy symptoms, perhaps it is the same with you! :)

I just can't keep up with this thread! It moves too fast!

Sis, we're only a day apart this cycle! When are you testing? How's the new house?

Good luck to everyone!

Your chart is looking pretty good, too!

od+13/cd31 faint blue line is still a line right? Now..to figure out how to creatively tell him...first for him 3rd for me. :test:

Hi Jenn! hee hee.

Smiles-Yeah, do it, do it. When you have three days of temperatures above yesterday's, you will get your crosshairs on FF, so totally do it until you get those crosshairs. I told you it would happen. So cool, huh?

I'm going to busy again today, but I am in cramp city, and the witch has shown. I am hating life right about now. I yelled at hubs while he was in the shower, and I know he's like 'huh?' HA!!HA!! Oh well. I'm in pain this morning. I definitely had a strong egg ready to go, because these cramps are NO JOKE, and with such a nice chart, I know that egg was happily waiting. @*&*)@$&P@*(#$_{# Bye!
Hope everyone else fares better today.

Mischief-Great looking chart, babe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back