~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Did ya think I would just up and leave? No way I am stalking you all now. I cant help myself, this is better than any soap on TV! :D

Just picture a deep voice over!
Will those OPK's turn dark for Smiles, will there be a temp jump for Ash, and will Terri break out the BIG guns and get a BFP?
Ha ha ha

:rofl: :haha:

that was funny!! and I can so hear the announcer man's voice! :haha:

I really hope you get to try again.. I agree you should try on the DL ninja style hehe

I did have a jump in temp.. Now if i get another + OPK I think ill go nuts! My DW seems to think I'm pregnant.. Tried explaining to her that it doesn't work like that.. She looks like a girl but she is worse then a guy when it comes down to all this.. but she thinks that because my dog went nuts on my last night he is 6 and in all the years iv had him when its time for sleep he goes to bed.. last night he was crying and pawing at me and just wouldn't leave my side even when I was getting ready for work he was freaking out.. So whatever is wrong with me I hope I'm ok :wacko:

I hope you ladies are doing well today

Did ya think I would just up and leave? No way I am stalking you all now. I cant help myself, this is better than any soap on TV! :D

Just picture a deep voice over!
Will those OPK's turn dark for Smiles, will there be a temp jump for Ash, and will Terri break out the BIG guns and get a BFP?
Ha ha ha

:rofl: :haha:

that was funny!! and I can so hear the announcer man's voice! :haha:

I really hope you get to try again.. I agree you should try on the DL ninja style hehe

I did have a jump in temp.. Now if i get another + OPK I think ill go nuts! My DW seems to think I'm pregnant.. Tried explaining to her that it doesn't work like that.. She looks like a girl but she is worse then a guy when it comes down to all this.. but she thinks that because my dog went nuts on my last night he is 6 and in all the years iv had him when its time for sleep he goes to bed.. last night he was crying and pawing at me and just wouldn't leave my side even when I was getting ready for work he was freaking out.. So whatever is wrong with me I hope I'm ok :wacko:

I hope you ladies are doing well today

That is a good temp jump! Perhaps you did ovulate two!:thumbup:

"Stay tuned for the never-ending saga of the Not-So-Young and the Relatively-Childless!"

This cracked me up!! You guys are hilarious when I'm sleeping. So...no one get excited. My temperature dropped AGAIN, and I didn't want to waste my tests. So my tests available count is still at 3, and I will not use them. No AF either but again, I'm feeling a tad crampy so maybe today is the day. Freaking TTC.

Ash-Yeah for that temperature jump. Your DW does crack me up. Next thing you know, she'll want to DTD during your non-fertile window. HA!!HA!! Interesting about the dog. Maybe he DOES know something. To be continued..

Smiles-Yeah for the +opk, and your temp is going up tomorrow. I just feel it.

Batty-Sorry you're officially out, but definitely keep stalking us. We have come to be quite a silly, fun group. I think if we met in real life we'd get on each other's nerves, but over the computer it's all good. Can you imagine?-we'd all be crying/laughing/angry/crying. HA!!HA!!

So today we're waiting to hear from garfie (are you officiall out babe?), luckylecky and piper. Of course, they are probably freaked out by the 75 pages that they haven't read since they posted their test date. I wish there was some way to call them through the thread, so they know we're talking about them. hee hee. Yoohoo!! COME BACK!!! Maybe that will work. Can my caps get any bigger?

*hugs to all* I don't know how much I can play today. Work sucks and I forgot to bring my mega millions to work to check my numbers. If I'm rich and win, I'm just going to buy you all ten FRERs. Seeya!

"Stay tuned for the never-ending saga of the Not-So-Young and the Relatively-Childless!"

This cracked me up!! You guys are hilarious when I'm sleeping. So...no one get excited. My temperature dropped AGAIN, and I didn't want to waste my tests. So my tests available count is still at 3, and I will not use them. No AF either but again, I'm feeling a tad crampy so maybe today is the day. Freaking TTC.

Ash-Yeah for that temperature jump. Your DW does crack me up. Next thing you know, she'll want to DTD during your non-fertile window. HA!!HA!! Interesting about the dog. Maybe he DOES know something. To be continued..

Batty-Sorry you're officially out, but definitely keep stalking us. We have come to be quite a silly, fun group. I think if we met in real life we'd get on each other's nerves, but over the computer it's all good. Can you imagine?-we'd all be crying/laughing/angry/crying. HA!!HA!!

So today we're waiting to hear from garfie (are you officiall out babe?), luckylecky and piper. Of course, they are probably freaked out by the 75 pages that they haven't read since they posted their test date. I wish there was some way to call them through the thread, so they know we're talking about them. hee hee. Yoohoo!! COME BACK!!! Maybe that will work. Can my caps get any bigger?

*hugs to all* I don't know how much I can play today. Work sucks and I forgot to bring my mega millions to work to check my numbers. If I'm rich and win, I'm just going to buy you all ten FRERs. Seeya!

You aren't out yet, lady! We will be watching...:ninja:

Really, fandabby? Now I'm freaking out. I think hubs and I are on our way to the store, just in case she's not here by first thing in the morning. Why not test, right?

Yeah, it felt like something was about to flow down, and felt like something did flow down and I felt wet and warm like AF had started but when I checked bone dry. weird right. Happened a few times then when I did start testing the lines started to show faint ...

Good luck

Terri.... Someone from NJ hit the Mega so I better check MY ticket! Lol

Also....should I be looking for my temp to jump, so a temp jump before ovulation is good? This is so confusing. I need to Google some stuff! Lol. I need to know when it's good to have changes in temp up or down and what that signals.

Oldermom...good to know my temp taking tactics aren't weird. I thought by waking up and just laying there then dozing off would throw it all off because of that needing to have 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep before taking my temperature. Trust me, I would like not to pop awake at night. Lol

Yeah, I hear ya. I have found that if I don't move around a lot and don't get up that I have a pretty steady temperature. Some ladies are different, a sneeze could cause a jump!

Re the CM, you probably can't find anything else useful from it if you BD the night before (esp with PreSeed!). Yay for the positive OPK!!:happydance:

Okay....I figured I wouldn't be able to tell anything else. Lol. So now I don't know what to mark my CM down in FF.....man juice pre-seed mix is not an option but I think it should be! :laugh2:

Terri.... Someone from NJ hit the Mega so I better check MY ticket! Lol

Also....should I be looking for my temp to jump, so a temp jump before ovulation is good? This is so confusing. I need to Google some stuff! Lol. I need to know when it's good to have changes in temp up or down and what that signals.

Usually the temp jump comes after ovulation, because the corpus luteum cyst starts producing progesterone, which raises your basal body temperature.

Correction....jackpot winners are from CA and GA, dang it! Lol

I'll take $20 if that's what my ticket offers me. Anything over a dollar is cool with me. You guys just won't get your FRERs. hee hee.

Oldermom explained everything. Just keep temping as usual and your body will do the work. Tomorrow morning, just don't be surprised when it's high! hee hee.

I got an 'Our First Ornament' from my boss for my secret santa gift. It's beautiful. So happy!

I'll take $20 if that's what my ticket offers me. Anything over a dollar is cool with me. You guys just won't get your FRERs. hee hee.

Oldermom explained everything. Just keep temping as usual and your body will do the work. Tomorrow morning, just don't be surprised when it's high! hee hee.

I got an 'Our First Ornament' from my boss for my secret santa gift. It's beautiful. So happy!

Cool! Post a pic if you get the chance.

Ok, so a couple of days after my hcg dropped to 0 and I had a neg pg test I got my period. I don't think I ovulated this cycle but it was a weird one anyway. In any case, I am out but hopeful for January! GL for everyone still testing!

Sorry Driving. :( I'm sure it'll be nice having your cycles regulate again. See you in the January thread. :hug:

Ok, so a couple of days after my hcg dropped to 0 and I had a neg pg test I got my period. I don't think I ovulated this cycle but it was a weird one anyway. In any case, I am out but hopeful for January! GL for everyone still testing!

I'm sorry driving! :hugs:

So sorry you're out Driving :hugs: but major new year :dust: . Come on fall 2014 babies! :bunny:

Oooh, yeah, post a pic if you can terri :) .

Oh Driving, sorry honey, hopefully this next cycle will be "normal" Mine was just as bad :(

Yeah, batty. Nice picture. You two are cutey patooties!!

I can't post a picture from work, but when I get home I'll try to do it. Actually, that's a lie. I HAVE to take my exam tonight. I'll do it tomorrow since I'll be freeeeeeee.., freeeee...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->