~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Hi ladies on my phone just to quickly let you know I'm out - it took nearly a
Week for her to come when I stopped the progesterone cream and wow
She had my hopes up! :cry: never mind bring on the Christmas cheer :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Awwwww.....sorry to hear that. That witch sure does know how to ruin a party! Hopes and prayers that 2014 will be a better year.

Sorry MamaDuck and garfie. That progesterone really does a trick on people, but if you need it, it's just something that you have to go through. :hugs:

Smiles-The stats line just tells you when to test/when to expect AF. To me, it's just a countdown, but doesn't really mean anything as far as I know. Congrats on the crosshairs. It's such a happy moment! hee hee. Now we just hope those temps stay up for the next few weeks. We'll be watching!

My dinner out last night was awesome. For those foodies on the site, the three of us had a bunch of different things-sesame crusted ahi tuna with cucumber, truffle french fries, baby lamb porterhouses (so good!), fresh mozzarella, crispy lobster fingers, lobster mac and cheese, gingerbread panna cotta, a bottle of malbec, a slightly dirty martini, coffee, and MY happiness is a free parking spot right across from the restaurant. I try not to valet if I can help it. The neighborhood that we were in always has a "Miracle on 34th Street." Everyone that lives on that street decorates the inside and outside of their houses, and you can parade through. The point is that there is TONS of traffic throughout the month of December, and there is RARELY parking anywhere NEAR that street. The restaurant is on 36th, so you know I was psyched to get parking. Woop woop!!

I just got hungry reading what food you all ate *drooling*. Lol. I do love a good meal! Sounds like you all had a blast....

Hi ladies on my phone just to quickly let you know I'm out - it took nearly a
Week for her to come when I stopped the progesterone cream and wow
She had my hopes up! :cry: never mind bring on the Christmas cheer :happydance:

:hugs:

X
Well she took her sweet time didn't she?! :dohh: So sorry she got you garfie :hugs: but yes, on with some Christmas cheer for you! :xmas6: :wine: :flower:

Sorry MamaDuck and garfie. That progesterone really does a trick on people, but if you need it, it's just something that you have to go through. :hugs:

Smiles-The stats line just tells you when to test/when to expect AF. To me, it's just a countdown, but doesn't really mean anything as far as I know. Congrats on the crosshairs. It's such a happy moment! hee hee. Now we just hope those temps stay up for the next few weeks. We'll be watching!

My dinner out last night was awesome. For those foodies on the site, the three of us had a bunch of different things-sesame crusted ahi tuna with cucumber, truffle french fries, baby lamb porterhouses (so good!), fresh mozzarella, crispy lobster fingers, lobster mac and cheese, gingerbread panna cotta, a bottle of malbec, a slightly dirty martini, coffee, and MY happiness is a free parking spot right across from the restaurant. I try not to valet if I can help it. The neighborhood that we were in always has a "Miracle on 34th Street." Everyone that lives on that street decorates the inside and outside of their houses, and you can parade through. The point is that there is TONS of traffic throughout the month of December, and there is RARELY parking anywhere NEAR that street. The restaurant is on 36th, so you know I was psyched to get parking. Woop woop!!
:shock: I want to eat all of that, right...now, omg yummers! So glad you guys had such a great time :xmas23: .

"I gave her my heart, and she gave me a pen." Say Anything is on right now. This is one of my FAVORITE movies. Young love at its best. hee hee.

Quick question. I thought I was getting the hang of this chart thing but that was until my crosshairs turned from a solid line to a dotted line. What the heck happened?

Quick question. I thought I was getting the hang of this chart thing but that was until my crosshairs turned from a solid line to a dotted line. What the heck happened?

Here is what FF says: The dotted lines on your chart for the coverline and ovulation detection mean that there is something about your data that puts your ovulation date in question. Usually this is because one or more of your non-temperature fertility signs do not confirm the ovulation date that your temperature would suggest. This may not mean anything significant for you, especially if your thermal shift is clear. Sometimes your fertility signs just do not all match up to show a perfectly correlated picture. In most cases, the detection is still quite reliable, but it means that you have to keep looking at your chart and your fertility signs and have intercourse if you see any signs of increased fertility.

When the lines are dotted and the thermal shift is not clear or dramatic, it is especially important to keep having intercourse since it is possible that you are still waiting for ovulation. If a more likely ovulation date becomes apparent later, the software will usually adjust the detection automatically.

Your temp shift looks pretty clear, so don't worry too much about it!

So sorry momma duck and garfie. :hugs:

I'm also definitely out now. First dose of pro. skipped was last night, and af arrived this afternoon.

Thanks Oldermom and MissStacey...you know those dotted lines annoyed the hell outta me so I kept going back and went in to read the data analysis and it said my fertility signs were inconsistent. I looked back and realized the CM was throwing it off. I put in C instead of EW because I never really have EW but it was VERY stretchy and creamy so I'll take that as my EW lol. I changed that and it changed back but I made a note in there. Who knows. Also since this is my first attempt at charting the dips in my temp have me freaking out. I thought il once O was detected the temp should stay elevated at least to where it showed after O. Mine dipped but not below the coverline. Should I be concerned about that?
Sorry for being a pain about this chart. :wacko:

So sorry momma duck and garfie. :hugs:

I'm also definitely out now. First dose of pro. skipped was last night, and af arrived this afternoon.

Awwww Momof3....really sorry to hear that. :hugs: 2014 will give you a BFP!!!!!

Thanks Oldermom and MissStacey...you know those dotted lines annoyed the hell outta me so I kept going back and went in to read the data analysis and it said my fertility signs were inconsistent. I looked back and realized the CM was throwing it off. I put in C instead of EW because I never really have EW but it was VERY stretchy and creamy so I'll take that as my EW lol. I changed that and it changed back but I made a note in there. Who knows. Also since this is my first attempt at charting the dips in my temp have me freaking out. I thought il once O was detected the temp should stay elevated at least to where it showed after O. Mine dipped but not below the coverline. Should I be concerned about that?

If it hasn't fallen below the coverline, than you are golden. :)

:growlmad:

If it hasn't fallen below the coverline, than you are golden. :)

This morning with my temp everything was all screwed up! I actually took it twice. First time temp was 97.9 and second time was 98.1 so I put the 98.1 in because I took the first temp earlier than I normally do and thought " maybe I need to adjust for the time but I don't know how" so before I got up or anything I took it again. Lmao. I think I'll go out the 97.9 in to give a more accurate picture which now I'm like ' crap I really did go below my coverline". This charting thing is a doozy!
I'm a mess!!!! Lol

I'm out. :(

Good luck to all still waiting, and Merry Christmas and better luck next year to the rest of us! :)

Sorry Momof3 and Mischief! Luckily we have Christmas and the holidays to keep us occupied so we don't think about AF/BFN that much in the next couple days. We still have a few more testers, so we're all rooting for you gals now! C'mon baby dust!

Smiles-just continue taking your temperature as normal. It may dip below the cover line and bounce back up. That's a hormonal thing. The overall picture is what you're looking for, not the day to day drama. hee hee. My doctor had to remind me last month that it is a computer program, and our bodies are not computers, so they may do weird things sometimes. Luckily we have Ffoe to record it and keep it moving. Don't stress out. Just put in your temperature, and start your day as normal. Sometimes I have dashed lines, solid lines and once I had no line -which I don't believe at all, so you just take it with a grain of salt. *hugs*

Sorry Mischief! 2014 will be the year for BFP's!

Smiles, Terri is right. Relax and enjoy your TWW!
(as much as one can be enjoyed...:wacko: )

Everyone else: :wave:

So sorry MomO3G and Mischief :hugs: . 2014 is going to be wrought with BFP goodness :flower: .

Smiles-just continue taking your temperature as normal. It may dip below the cover line and bounce back up. That's a hormonal thing. The overall picture is what you're looking for, not the day to day drama. hee hee. My doctor had to remind me last month that it is a computer program, and our bodies are not computers, so they may do weird things sometimes. Luckily we have Ffoe to record it and keep it moving. Don't stress out. Just put in your temperature, and start your day as normal. Sometimes I have dashed lines, solid lines and once I had no line -which I don't believe at all, so you just take it with a grain of salt. *hugs*
^^^WSS Try not to let the charting freak you out too much Smiles :hugs: . I know it can get frustrating so that can be hard to do but go with the flow; maybe throw a mudslide in your chart's face :haha: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->