~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

^^^WSS Try not to let the charting freak you out too much Smiles :hugs: . I know it can get frustrating so that can be hard to do but go with the flow; maybe throw a mudslide in your chart's face :haha: .

Or throw a mudslide at my face....:haha:

Sorry to All the Ladies that Got AF!!
:hugs: :hugs:

AFM.... BFN this Am looks like Ill be joining u trying to stay positive but it's gettin a lil Harder every day!!!

GL to All in the TWW!!!

GL tomorrow Blueshoney, charlie15, ClaireCath, and jadoechols! :dust:

Thank you. Am not anticipating much, but cautiously hopeful for a longer LP for the 1st time since AF returned!

Sorry to all ladies who have got AF :hugs: but 2014 defiantly sounds like a luckier year to superstitious me!

Smiles I read your concerns about your temp dip.don't worry it's common at 4 or 5 dpo to have an oestrogen surge which makes your temp fall.

Will be in touch tomorrow ladies

Sorry Momof3 and Mischief! Luckily we have Christmas and the holidays to keep us occupied so we don't think about AF/BFN that much in the next couple days. We still have a few more testers, so we're all rooting for you gals now! C'mon baby dust!

Smiles-just continue taking your temperature as normal. It may dip below the cover line and bounce back up. That's a hormonal thing. The overall picture is what you're looking for, not the day to day drama. hee hee. My doctor had to remind me last month that it is a computer program, and our bodies are not computers, so they may do weird things sometimes. Luckily we have Ffoe to record it and keep it moving. Don't stress out. Just put in your temperature, and start your day as normal. Sometimes I have dashed lines, solid lines and once I had no line -which I don't believe at all, so you just take it with a grain of salt. *hugs*

Thanks Terri....I have decided not to read too much into the temp thing. I found myself Googling " bbt dip below coverline at 4 dpo" lol. I swear this will consume me if I let it and I'm not gonna let it! :nope: Now I'll just have to remember that when I get the urge to pee on 30 pregnancy tests in the span of 5 days! Lol

Sorry Mischief! 2014 will be the year for BFP's!

Smiles, Terri is right. Relax and enjoy your TWW!
(as much as one can be enjoyed...:wacko: )

Everyone else: :wave:

Oldermom....I'll try! Lol I have some stuff to keep me occupied in the meantime so that'll help.

So sorry MomO3G and Mischief :hugs: . 2014 is going to be wrought with BFP goodness :flower: .

Smiles-just continue taking your temperature as normal. It may dip below the cover line and bounce back up. That's a hormonal thing. The overall picture is what you're looking for, not the day to day drama. hee hee. My doctor had to remind me last month that it is a computer program, and our bodies are not computers, so they may do weird things sometimes. Luckily we have Ffoe to record it and keep it moving. Don't stress out. Just put in your temperature, and start your day as normal. Sometimes I have dashed lines, solid lines and once I had no line -which I don't believe at all, so you just take it with a grain of salt. *hugs*
^^^WSS Try not to let the charting freak you out too much Smiles :hugs: . I know it can get frustrating so that can be hard to do but go with the flow; maybe throw a mudslide in your chart's face :haha: .

A mudslide sounds reeeaaaallly good! I might have to have one! Lol. If not tonight then definitely for Christmas when the family is over.

GL tomorrow Blueshoney, charlie15, ClaireCath, and jadoechols! :dust:

Thank you. Am not anticipating much, but cautiously hopeful for a longer LP for the 1st time since AF returned!

Sorry to all ladies who have got AF :hugs: but 2014 defiantly sounds like a luckier year to superstitious me!

Smiles I read your concerns about your temp dip.don't worry it's common at 4 or 5 dpo to have an oestrogen surge which makes your temp fall.

Will be in touch tomorrow ladies

Thanks Charlie...and good luck!

So sorry to those who got AF. :( :hugs: 2014 will be the year then!!!!

Smiles, if you click on my chart and then scroll down to the 4th chart, I have a temp dip WAY below coverline same day as yours (4dpo). It shot back up the next day, and then even more the next day! Don't worry about that. I feel pretty certain it's gonna jump back up tomorrow. It's very common. :thumbup:

SPP, your chart is looking fab! I'll be stalking yours along with Smiles. :winkwink:

Now I'm just disappointed for not checking in sooner, because I missed Say Anything!!

Sis-*hugs* I'm sorry AF got you. Your TWW totally flew by. I guess with all your moving, I feel like I saw your chart right after ovulation and now today. It sucks your Christmas miracle didn't appear.

ERose-HA!!HA!! That is such a great movie. Lloyd's huge boom box and mix tapes and old fashioned letters. :) I have to look through my DVD collection to see if I have it. I only own about 10 DVDs, and I am pretty sure that if that is not one of them, it should be. Your chart is A+. I'm impatient for Christmas Eve for you.

Hubs and I tailgated for the Ravens game today and then we went to the game only to see the Ravens get BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER. The redeeming thing was that the weather was cloudy and fairly warm (upper 60s). The bad news is that we really needed that win. I'm drinking one more beer (Magic Hat #9) tonight and then I'm back on drinking hiatus until NYE. I'm with garfie in that we'll also be having a baby making party or 5 right around NYE.

Good luck everyone else!! I'll be watching…now I'm off to find Ashley's chart. hee hee.

Hubs and I tailgated for the Ravens game today and then we went to the game only to see the Ravens get BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER. The redeeming thing was that the weather was cloudy and fairly warm (upper 60s). The bad news is that we really needed that win. I'm drinking one more beer (Magic Hat #9) tonight and then I'm back on drinking hiatus until NYE. I'm with garfie in that we'll also be having a baby making party or 5 right around NYE.

Good luck everyone else!! I'll be watching…now I'm off to find Ashley's chart. hee hee.

Ooooohhh, I am jealous! I would love to go see an NFL game, but being here makes that kind of impossible. My siblings and I took my father to a Red Sox game this past summer- it was spectacular (except for the part where they lost)!

Hehe! New Years is going to be a smasher for some of you ladies!

Sorry about the BFN, Sis4Us. :af::af::af:

:dust:
GL to everyone testing tomorrow, bring on the Christmas baby beans!

Terri, i can't lie... I cheated and POAS today, lol. I felt so good about my chart that I just thought I would try. Bfn. Still hoping for Christmas Eve though. Please, please, please! Lol

And to top it off, I'm sitting here watching my Bears get slaughtered in a game that we really needed. I mean, my Bears look BAD out there. Embarrassingly so. Worst game ever! Sorry to hear about your Ravens too. :(

Older mom, I bet it does get tough over there sometimes, huh? Cool experience...but I'm sure there's lots you miss.

Terri, i can't lie... I cheated and POAS today, lol. I felt so good about my chart that I just thought I would try. Bfn. Still hoping for Christmas Eve though. Please, please, please! Lol

And to top it off, I'm sitting here watching my Bears get slaughtered in a game that we really needed. I mean, my Bears look BAD out there. Embarrassingly so. Worst game ever! Sorry to hear about your Ravens too. :(

Older mom, I bet it does get tough over there sometimes, huh? Cool experience...but I'm sure there's lots you miss.

We are pretty thankful to be over here (DH likes his job), but I do miss a lot of things easily found in the states: bacon, pork chops, being able to walk outside in shorts, movies that aren't edited to the point of nonsense, etc.
Still, a job is a job! :)

Don't want to Jinx myself but no AF as of yet Terri!!
:shrug:
Starting to think those 4 days of +++++ OPK pushed my o back guess we will see what Tom brings!!!
My BFF is making the floor guy come do the Gameroom Tom so I can get the house straight for a Xmas eve party!!! :thumbup:

Ive got 3 trees and counting my new one is 9.5 ft its Beautiful ..... Wish I had them up earlier to Enjoy longer!! :)

Hoping for some Xmas BFPs.... Wanting to keep that pink room upstairs for a pink bundle!! :happydance:

Good luck to Blueshoney, charlie15, ClaireCath and jadoechols for testing today. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you. Bring on some more BFPs......

Sis, I'm so glad you're still in! I so want this to be your month! Fingers crossed for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->