~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Oh Sis, I'm excited then! HA!!HA!! You're making me emotional.

ERose-It's ok..it's early, but I am not surprised that you POAS. I am PRAYING your chart stays looking fabulous. fx fx fx.

Oldermom-bacon isn't that great. JUST KIDDING!!I think I would die without bacon. Hopefully you don't have food network over there because everyone cooks with bacon all the time.

I gotta run but give us some good news testers!! hee hee. It's morning and time to POSticks. HURRY UP!!! hee hee.

Grrrrrr I hate that I replied ages ago and where the hell has it gone:wacko:

Sis - The last time I had 7 pos OPK (don't know if you remember) but FF changed my O date to the last one - and I got a BFP that cycle - so fingers crossed for you hun :happydance:

BIG :hugs: ladies that she got - here's to lots of NY babies:happydance:

Terri - I'm deff up for some NY action - we had a very long chat - lots of tears:cry::cry: the upshot is we are giving it one more chance - but this is deff the last one regardless of the outcome and of course I have agreed - we should have been done a few years ago:wacko: I think what finally got through was not only the fact that I felt a failure but also he was thinking we could both sail off into the sunset - the kids will have left home only popping back for visits - errrr :nope: not a child with special needs they never really leave home - so what is the difference.

Also told him after the last loss I was majorly devastated and was almost but not quite ready to give up - but after the next one I will be done:cry:

So we are both singing off the same page and everything is looking lovely and Christmassey and I feel a lot more settled :happydance:

So all that remains for me to say is Merry Kissmas and a Nappy New Year to you all :hugs:

I will keep trying to pop in and stalk - but as I said having a child with special needs is very demanding and takes up a lot of "my time" and now they are on holiday:dohh:

:hugs:

X

Good morning ladies!! I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend!! I can't believe I'm
7 DPO already :wacko: 1 more week to go.. Not feeling much on this end.. But I did have a temp jump.. But I'm wondering if it was because my house for work changed so I have to get up 2 hours earlier.. But I'm still getting the same amount of hours. So I hope that helps it..

Glad you're still hangin' in there Sis! :af:

oldermom, every time I look at your chart I want to yodel :haha: .

Yay! Good to hear you and DH are on the same page garfie :flower: .

Me, we're about to go shopping for the kids (I've told ya'll how much I hate shopping right?! I hate shopping :haha: ). Aaaand I can't believe I'm only 8DPO, WTF? :devil: Longest TWW ever lol.

Ash - Chart is looking good hun - good luck :happydance:

X

Don't want to Jinx myself but no AF as of yet Terri!!
:shrug:
Starting to think those 4 days of +++++ OPK pushed my o back guess we will see what Tom brings!!!
My BFF is making the floor guy come do the Gameroom Tom so I can get the house straight for a Xmas eve party!!! :thumbup:

Ive got 3 trees and counting my new one is 9.5 ft its Beautiful ..... Wish I had them up earlier to Enjoy longer!! :)

Hoping for some Xmas BFPs.... Wanting to keep that pink room upstairs for a pink bundle!! :happydance:

I loooooove Christmas trees! This time of year is awesome!
Three trees must make your house totally beautiful!

Oldermom-bacon isn't that great. JUST KIDDING!!I think I would die without bacon. Hopefully you don't have food network over there because everyone cooks with bacon all the time.

Oh we really, really miss bacon here. And sausages. They do have beef bacon and sausages, but they don't taste right and the bacon doesn't get crispy.

Terri - I'm deff up for some NY action - we had a very long chat - lots of tears:cry::cry: the upshot is we are giving it one more chance - but this is deff the last one regardless of the outcome and of course I have agreed - we should have been done a few years ago:wacko: I think what finally got through was not only the fact that I felt a failure but also he was thinking we could both sail off into the sunset - the kids will have left home only popping back for visits - errrr :nope: not a child with special needs they never really leave home - so what is the difference.

Also told him after the last loss I was majorly devastated and was almost but not quite ready to give up - but after the next one I will be done:cry:

So we are both singing off the same page and everything is looking lovely and Christmassey and I feel a lot more settled :happydance:

So all that remains for me to say is Merry Kissmas and a Nappy New Year to you all :hugs:

I will keep trying to pop in and stalk - but as I said having a child with special needs is very demanding and takes up a lot of "my time" and now they are on holiday:dohh:

X

Well, hopefully next month is your month then! We all would be really sad to see you go, but I understand how it can wear at you...and creep into other parts of your life. It sounds like you have a plan, and are on the same page with this. That in and of itself is pretty great. :hugs: and Merry Christmas to you!

Good morning ladies!! I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend!! I can't believe I'm
7 DPO already :wacko: 1 more week to go.. Not feeling much on this end.. But I did have a temp jump.. But I'm wondering if it was because my house for work changed so I have to get up 2 hours earlier.. But I'm still getting the same amount of hours. So I hope that helps it..

Temp jumps are good! :happydance:

oldermom, every time I look at your chart I want to yodel :haha: .

Me, we're about to go shopping for the kids (I've told ya'll how much I hate shopping right?! I hate shopping :haha: ). Aaaand I can't believe I'm only 8DPO, WTF? :devil: Longest TWW ever lol.

Ha! I think that is the extra estrogen doing its work. Every time I think I have reached a new temperature low, it falls a little lower. I had an LH surge this morning, so hopefully in the next few days we can catch that egg (and get from Alaska in mid-winter to Bahamas on my chart).

Has anyone ever used the BBT Adjuster? Seeing how I took my temp 2 hours earlier then I normally do. I checked on there just to see what it says and it adjusted my temp to 99.16 :wacko:

that can't be right.. Right?

Has anyone ever used the BBT Adjuster? Seeing how I took my temp 2 hours earlier then I normally do. I checked on there just to see what it says and it adjusted my temp to 99.16 :wacko:

Hard to say, but 99.1 sounds a little high. The adjuster takes into account how our temps rise slightly the closer to our normal waking time we are, so temps that are taken later in the morning are adjusted lower, and temps taken earlier (than your normal testing time) are adjusted higher. So it makes sense that they would adjust it higher, but that does sound a little high. Naturally this also depends on you getting a solid 3-5 hours of sleep before you take your temps....
Aw, heck. I hope your temps spike sky high due to tons of progesterone and a little hCG in your system! :)

Ash - I use whenmybaby.com for temp adjuster - if you are going to use it I would say just make sure you are consistent with it - use it so you can see a pattern emerge - don't use it just to make your chart look pretty:winkwink: I would also make a note in the note section as well or is that just my OCD :haha:

Why shouldn't your temp be high - optimum time for implantation - next few days will tell :happydance:

You are not on progesterone or anything similar are you?

X

No ma'am not on anything.. I was just freaking out over the temp. Because due to the holidays I have to be at work 2 hours earlier then normal.. So I have to get up at 2am instead of 4am.. So I was worried it will mess my chart up.. Do you think it would be ok to adjust the temps this week?

Ash - How many hours solid sleep are you getting?:wacko:

X

Sis-your trees sound beautiful. We finally got our first tree, and it's a silly 4 ft. fake one, but I kind of like it. I can't imagine having and decorating three trees.

Ashley-I wouldn't even adjust the temps, but I would write a note. One or two temps isn't going to make or break you. Your body is the one doing what it does, not Ffoe.

SPP-You are hilarious. Why did I start singing that yodeling song from Sound of Music? Yodeleh-hoo! Yodeleh-hoo! hee hee. There was a lonely goat-eh, etc..HA!!HA!! I am cracking up.

garfie-I'm glad you will have one more go 'round. I like having you around. I guess maybe your hubs didn't realize how tough things were for you. I hear you regarding sailing off into the sunset and having people pop in. It's not for everyone though, and you will hopefully be able to go somewhere without your son at some point. *hugs*

Oldermom-Yeah..Bahamas!! hee hee.

AFM-nothing to report. Trying to get a good seat for our flight to New Mexico tomorrow. I am waiting patiently at the computer for exactly 24 hours prior to check in. We are going to see my sis and her family, my dad and my other sis and her dog. It's going to be fantastic!

Ash, check out my chart...I had a stupid high temp earlier on too, and I hadn't even changed anything in my routine. I didn't bother adjusting or anything, as one temp doesn't change much, and it ended up coming back down to earth the next day. You're fine. :)

Garfie....yay!! I'm so happy to hear you're giving it another go!!

Older mom, beef bacon, huh? I'd be willing to try that!

I'm seeing some lovely charts ladies!! Getting excited!

ERose-getting SO excited and nervous. My stomach is seriously tickling when i look at your chart. Symptom spot for a moment. Anything??

Ash - How many hours solid sleep are you getting?:wacko:

X

I get a solid 3 hours of sleep sometimes 4..

To my other ladies... If it was just one temp I wouldn't really be worried about it.. But I will be taking my temp 2 hours early for the rest of this week.. That's where my concern is.

I agree with terri on leaving the temp adjustor alone Ash. You've already confirmed you O'd so just making a note of things and recording whatever time you temped and just taking the open circles is personally what I would do. There's not much else that your temps can tell you just yet anyway unless you're looking for possible hormonal issues related to your temps. Sometimes charts just go funky b/c of circumstances beyond our control. So your temping time will be off for the rest of your TWW?

Sis-your trees sound beautiful. We finally got our first tree, and it's a silly 4 ft. fake one, but I kind of like it. I can't imagine having and decorating three trees.

Ashley-I wouldn't even adjust the temps, but I would write a note. One or two temps isn't going to make or break you. Your body is the one doing what it does, not Ffoe.

SPP-You are hilarious. Why did I start singing that yodeling song from Sound of Music? Yodeleh-hoo! Yodeleh-hoo! hee hee. There was a lonely goat-eh, etc..HA!!HA!! I am cracking up.

garfie-I'm glad you will have one more go 'round. I like having you around. I guess maybe your hubs didn't realize how tough things were for you. I hear you regarding sailing off into the sunset and having people pop in. It's not for everyone though, and you will hopefully be able to go somewhere without your son at some point. *hugs*

Oldermom-Yeah..Bahamas!! hee hee.

AFM-nothing to report. Trying to get a good seat for our flight to New Mexico tomorrow. I am waiting patiently at the computer for exactly 24 hours prior to check in. We are going to see my sis and her family, my dad and my other sis and her dog. It's going to be fantastic!
:haha:

I looooove TSoM! One of my favorites of all time :cloud9: . Ooh, you're going to have so much fun on your trip, yay! :xmas23:

I agree with terri on leaving the temp adjustor alone Ash. You've already confirmed you O'd so just making a note of things and recording whatever time you temped and just taking the open circles is personally what I would do. There's not much else that your temps can tell you just yet anyway unless you're looking for possible hormonal issues related to your temps. Sometimes charts just go funky b/c of circumstances beyond our control. So your temping time will be off for the rest of your TWW?

Pretty much.. Mon-Fri and AF is due on Monday.. so i'll have Sat, Sun and Monday of "normal" temp time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->