~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Garfie- so glad you are giving it another go! I've got everything crossed for you!

Erose-your chart looks Amazing! I am hopeful its a bfp for you!

AFM-i had a teensy bit of spotting on Saturday, nothing yesterday, and a bit this morning and a HUGE temp drop. 98.1 to 97.0 So I'm out. :( AF should be here by the end of the day.

Im sorry honey :hugs: I hope your next cycle is the one..

Blueshoney-Ugh..I hate the dreaded temp drop. I hope this is a trick and it bounces back up tomorrow. Your DH and I will still be hopeful for you until it's official.

Thanks Mischief.....My temp took a dump this Am!!! :(

Having a tiny bit of cramps and craving my greasy Cheesburger sign of AF for me!!!

No AF yet!!!

So we still didn't get anything for the kids on this little excursion :dohh: . DH is going back tomorrow :haha: . Gotta get creative 'cause toys, games, etc. are just straight garbage nowadays :growlmad: . DH and I were looking at each other like "WTF is this? They want us to pay how much?!" Ppfftt, may as well set fire to our $$$ right there in the store! :rolleyes: Yeah, well they're not gettin' me like that [-( .

Sorry you didn't have any luck at the store. Hopefully DH will be able to find something tomorrow. And perhaps, he's more willing to wait in line. I always like to shop early because I can't STAND the lines. I couldn't figure out what to get my bestie, so I ended up getting her a gift card BUT, they are going to wrap it in a nice box and mail it. Hopefully it'll arrive earlier than they predicted because I was SLOW figuring out what to get her.

Sorry for everyone AF got this week - onto 2014!! Good luck to all the Christmas testers - heres for some Christmas miracles.

AFM ~ Still waiting for AF. Another BFN this morning. I went to the doctor since it is "odd" that AF has not shown when I took the ovidrel on Dec 3rd. The scan was normal and the blood work won't be ready until Friday due to the holidays - so just wait and see. At least he didnt SEE another cyst. So for now I just continue waiting for AF (which means constantly going to the bathroom...)

Merry Christmas everyone who celebrates!

Bleh AF has officially reared her ugly head. :( it looks like I will be babydancing to ring in the new year! At least babydancing is fun even if AF can kiss my a**!

Sorry you're in limbo, moni. I hope the doctor comes back with good news. That would be awesome. And be thankful that he didn't see another cyst. Count your small blessings.

I was just reading about all the Christmas testers over on TWW, and I would be so nervous to test around Christmas. I'm kind of glad I'm in chill out mode right now. I think that would be so sad to get AF on Christmas morning instead of a BFP. So I'll say extra prayers for those testing the next couple days. Please don't let TTC ruin your holiday. You're going to be amongst friends and family, and just enjoy and appreciate their dysfunction. HA!!HA!!

Blueshoney-Sorry the witch got you. But yeah, three cheers for NYE babies!! You made me laugh.

Well BFN for me but no AF either. See if she comes on Christmas Eve or more POAS!

ERose-getting SO excited and nervous. My stomach is seriously tickling when i look at your chart. Symptom spot for a moment. Anything??

Ha! Ok, symptom spotting... let me see. My boobs hurt like a son of a B. But ever since clomid, that seems to be the "thing" in my tww (I've been tricked by it before). I got nauseous while standing in line finishing up my shopping on Sat, but I blame that on how hot it was in the store, and the fact that I hate lines. I feel otherwise totally normal. The only thing maybe slightly different from other cycles is that I don't FEEL AF coming on, if that makes any sense. By this time in my cycle, I have either a) dull cramps, b) brown spotting, or c) moodiness/tired. I always get several days notice that AF is on its way, but nothing at all so far. But I betcha it means the higher dose of clomid is just going to make my cycle last longer. Fab.

Btw, you are too funny! Your stomach is tickling looking at my chart, lol. I totally know the feeling when I look at someone's great chart and I'm thinking, "Oh, that could be a BFP!" Thanks for the optimism. It's that kind of stuff that makes me love this forum! Here's to hoping!

I can't wait to see how everything turns out as well.. Just stalked your chart.. Looks awesome!! :dance:

ERose-Thanks! That made my day. It cracks me up when everyone (TWW) is getting nauseous on 1 DPO. I guess they'll find out soon that they can find symptoms everywhere. I think it's probably more common to feel nothing than EVERYTHING, but I can understand the excitement, and what do I know? I think I need to chill out from spying on the women over there. hee hee.

Ash-When are you going to test? Are you patient, or are you going to start testing soon?

Bleh AF has officially reared her ugly head. :( it looks like I will be babydancing to ring in the new year! At least babydancing is fun even if AF can kiss my a**!

I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Charlie15 ~ Sorry for the bfn. Hopefully it was just too early.

The only thing maybe slightly different from other cycles is that I don't FEEL AF coming on, if that makes any sense. !

I think that is great! I felt my af coming, I always do, which is why I knew I was out before I spotted. I held out hope that I was wrong but nope! Guess it's good I know my body pretty well. This is so exciting if we can get another BFP in this thread!

The only thing maybe slightly different from other cycles is that I don't FEEL AF coming on, if that makes any sense. !

I think that is great! I felt my af coming, I always do, which is why I knew I was out before I spotted. I held out hope that I was wrong but nope! Guess it's good I know my body pretty well. This is so exciting if we can get another BFP in this thread!

So sorry Blues! BFN's are really sucktastic. :hugs: to you and enjoy a drink or five over the holidays!!!

:hugs: too to everyone expecting AF, I hope you are wrong!! :af:

ERose, your chart DOES look good. :) In fact, pretty much everyone else has a good looking chart....:ninja:

ERose-Thanks! That made my day. It cracks me up when everyone (TWW) is getting nauseous on 1 DPO. I guess they'll find out soon that they can find symptoms everywhere. I think it's probably more common to feel nothing than EVERYTHING, but I can understand the excitement, and what do I know? I think I need to chill out from spying on the women over there. hee hee.

Ash-When are you going to test? Are you patient, or are you going to start testing soon?

Trying really hard to be patient... But what's making it so much easier is I'm not having much of anything as far as symptoms go.. but then again.. That's quite odd for me.. My BB's ALWAYS hurt around this time and I usually start getting gassy and feeling bloated the closer I get to AF.. but as of now nada.. I'll see how my temps look this weekend then decide :)

Sorry your AF showed up, let's hope 2014 shows lots of BFP's for everyone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->