Hoping to O around the 15th, testing at the end of November!

So fertility friend moved my o day to CD16, not sure why it did that...so now I'm 9dpo. I got full ferning saturday and again today...which could mean pregnancy (i pray it is) or period is on the way. I'll just see what my temperature does tomorrow.

So fertility friend moved my o day to CD16, not sure why it did that...so now I'm 9dpo. I got full ferning saturday and again today...which could mean pregnancy (i pray it is) or period is on the way. I'll just see what my temperature does tomorrow.
I just recently heard about the ferning...
I know you have to use a microscope, but can you explain the details? How "fancy" a microscope do you need? I think they sell kids science kits that have them and magnify x300...or more... Probably not enough though huh?

I am also on cd25, but only 4dpo since my cycles are still screwy :shrug:

I have also been slightly queasy the last 2 evenings, even though I know implantation isn't possible yet...
However, my last pregnancy I was VERY nauseous one evening, was out with friends for drinks and couldn't drink, and went home. Turned out I had conceived 2 days prior...
Took a pregnancy test the following week and got a faint pos...

So who knows?

I know this sounds odd, but I felt a weird "plop" down low, for some reason it made me think of an egg falling into my uterus :rofl: I'm sure I'm crazy and over thinking it..

Got some B-6 sups. that I started taking yesterday to work on this darn short LP. I've read some pretty good success stories with it so I'm optimistic! Looks like I'll be testing right before X-Mas this time!

Does anyone know if B-6 is supposed to make my O come earlier to lengthen LP, or will by O come around the same time and my cycle will be longer? Hoping to time everything perfectly this time! :happydance:

How is everyone? Anymore BFP's???

I have not heard about B-6 supplements. I am hoping I have more of a normal cycle next time too!! UGH :(

af still hasn't started, still getting very light spotting at 11dpo. Cramps are gone.

Tigger and wugz! Glad to see you! Mommielise got a bfp.

I have to wait :( bummed...

I'm going to test friday, even though it's only 8dpo... Just to see...
:blush:

Can't help it

But I hereby swear to only use cheapies til 12dpo!

Congrats to Mommielise!!! So exciting!!!!!

Let's have some more BFPs!!!!!

Congrats to Mommielise!!! So exciting!!!!!

Let's have some more BFPs!!!!!

Yes congrats Mommielise!! send some of that baby dust our way :D

[-o< hope my temp goes back up tomorrow!!!!

:dust:
For all! I know I need it.
Probably be my next addiction, typing fairies,lol

:nope::sad1: I think AF has shown up for an unwanted visit. Ugh and my chart looked so good too! Well at least I know my cycles may be back on track. I thought we'd done it this month. The only thing that's nagging at me is the cramps don't feel like they normally do.....

So Angel FF gives you dashed crosshairs when it thinks you O'd but not sure. Straight lines are more sure you O'd. Dash between temps is because you discarded one or missed one (at 2dpo).

Wugz, not sure about B12, sorry. Hopefully it does the trick for you though!

So my temp drop is not super low but it means my hormones are probably gearing down and AF will be on her way. I always start dropping a few days before. I didn't test today either cuz I didn't want to see another BFN. No AF symptoms otherwise. Thought I was starting to cramp the other day but it was only a few mins and i think it was just gas.

TTC is so mentally taxing. I don't know how my sister has done this for 5 years and counting. I really feel for her now and its only been a few months for me.

I just recently heard about the ferning...
I know you have to use a microscope, but can you explain the details? How "fancy" a microscope do you need? I think they sell kids science kits that have them and magnify x300...or more... Probably not enough though huh?

Im curious too. I always wanted a microscope. I think i would look at everything under it haha.

I'm keeping positive because these cramps feel different, but it's not looking good :sad1:

:nope::sad1: I think AF has shown up for an unwanted visit. Ugh and my chart looked so good too! Well at least I know my cycles may be back on track. I thought we'd done it this month. The only thing that's nagging at me is the cramps don't feel like they normally do.....
Omg, noo! :hugs:

I was wondering why you had a new chart! Dang it!

Only mommilis so far?

The rest if us were off on our cycles a bit... You guys shorter, me longer....

I'm not even in the wait with anyone! Wait, confetti isn't out yet right?

And b mike wa snt sure

I need people to tell me how stupid it is to test....

I didn't today, but I did buy 5 dollar store ones, because I didn't want to cave and use my only digital left...

I'm saving that one when I'm sure it's real!

I figured a $10 spend on ten tests was ok- plus they are reported to test at 25 IU/mg ....

Also, I started craving chicken breast....happened last time I was pregnant (the mc) AND had a massive protein craving my entire pregnancy with my 6 yr old!

However, I think it's psychological. My brain knows I will crave it, and knows I want symptoms...

Lol , I know I can't actually have symptoms yet.

Lol. That is my mantra.

" I do not have symptoms. I want symptoms, but do NOT have them"

"ohmmmm...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back