Hormone levels after a miscarriage - **ANOTHER new scan!!**

Hi ladies....thanks for all your responses so far. I did another test this morning and have added it to the other 2!! Just eager to get to the docs now and find out what's going on but I really appreciate all of your comments and opinions! :thumbup:

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 43
i think that looks like a new bfp, i hope it is! Good luck the lines all look really dark to me x

hi, the third one definitely looks darker, hope thats a good sign. . i had an emergency d&c last thurs nite i was 10+3, i did a test this morning and i think there is a very very slight line , but only at a certain angle so i think my hcg is very very low already. the line is no where near the line you have and mines only been a week so fingers crossed yours is a BFP x

Thanks for the replies....it has now been 32 days since the MC. I would have thought that at the very least the line would getting lighter but I dont think it is!!

honest;y it looks like its getting darker to me! Maybe a new bfp? After my mc on the 23rd of may i bled for about a week and my tests were already negative the day after i started bleeding, i was only supposed to be 6 weeks though.

Thanks - i've heard from loads of people that they were testing negative shortly after, and if it was positive then it was very faint, so i'm not sure whats going on really!!

I have a scan and blood test booked for tomorrow so i'll keep you updated :)

I got positives for about 2-3 weeks after with my mc's.

Was your mc confirmed? Only I was told I'd miscarried, carried on getting bfps whilst bleeding, went in for a D&C and then they quickly scanned me before theatre and it turned out I hadn't miscarried, I was in fact 9 weeks! They'd been giving me painkillers for weeks for it and I'd been taking them because I was in so much pain. Was totally shocked.

Hi Snowball - yes it was confirmed, I saw everything pass and then had a check up about a week later. I'm thinking that there might be something still in there thats causing the +'s but i'm not sure....I just really want to know and hopefully tomorrow I will!

Hi Snowball - yes it was confirmed, I saw everything pass and then had a check up about a week later. I'm thinking that there might be something still in there thats causing the +'s but i'm not sure....I just really want to know and hopefully tomorrow I will!

I hope it all goes well hun and that it's a new bfp for you.

Is it possible there was twins and you only m/c 1 of them????

kiki04 - someone suggested that it might be twins when I posted my BFP pics back in April because it was so dark for 10dpo. I really havent even let myself think about it because I dont want to get my hopes up! Im kind of telling myself that its just hormones clinging on but i'll have an answer tomorrow :)

I miscarried on Wednesday at 4+6 and my pregnancy tests are negative now. I had bloods done yesterday after my scan and my hormone levels are at 4. I think its a new BFP x

Mummy of Ange - so sorry for your loss :cry:

I'm absolutely desperate to know what's going on....if I find out I have a baby left in there I think i'll probably pass out!! I dont see how it can happen though, I bled for 2 weeks straight after the MC so surely nothing could have survived??

hi laura i hope its a new bfp for you :dust: good luck keep us posted

This looks like a new :bfp: to me hun :thumbup: I hope it is for you. Or it is as one of the other ladies said - a twin!

After my medical management HPTs went negative after 12 days for me so not too long at all. And before that they were only really faint x

Looking fwd. to your update! I hope you get results right away! :)

Hi girls - well i'm more confused than ever after today :(

I had a scan and straight away the nurse said it was a new pregnancy.....then she scanned around a bit more and said she couldnt decide if it was a sac or retained material from the miscarriage. I did a digi this morning and got 2-3 weeks.

Can anyone who is an expert at analysing scans please PM me and i'll send the scan to you to have a look??

How confusing. I'm not an expert but I do ope you find out what's going on soon. I had a scan at 5+5 and there was just a sac and a yolk there but no baby. So maybe you are just really early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->