Hormone levels after a miscarriage - **ANOTHER new scan!!**

Here is the scan...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 71
Sorry, it sounds like you still do not have answers! Did they do blood work? Maybe you are still too early to see anything pronounced??? What did the Dr. say? Have a follow-up appointment???

Maybe take another digi in a few day's to see if you get a 3+ x

The doc has made an appointment for me to have another scan on sat...I'm going to do another digi later this week and if it says 3+ then I'll have my answer!!

Good luck I can imagine how frustrating this all is just waiting to see what's happening. X

How are you feeling today Laura? Do you have any symptoms? The Dr. couldn't give you any information huh? What did you pay them for then??? haha. SOOO frustrating!!!!

I'm feeling stressed!! The FRER I did this morning is darker again. I'll try to post a pic but I'm on my phone. Not really any symptoms apart from sore boobies but that's nothing unusual!

Test overload!!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 48
I hope everything turns out to be a new pregnancy. Good Luck! Those lines are very dark!

I think it looks like a new one - I really hope so!!!! Fingers crossed you get the good news you are hoping for!

Thanks for all the comments!! I'm going to do the digi on Thursday and see what it sayd, then hopefully the scan on Sat should clear things up once and for all!!

Have you pee'd on the digi yet?

Fingers crossed for you.

xx

update us on the digi! Holding out hope for you, sorry its dragging on so long, i can relate.

Hi ladies....well the update is that the digi yesterday still said 2-3, I had some bleeding Weds and yesterday, but still getting really strong lines on FRER's (did one last night that I dont have a pic of yet but it's basically the same as these) so unbelievably....I STILL dont know what's going on!!

I've got my next scan tomorrow at 1:15 to see if there's anything there.....if it's a new pregnancy it will be 5 weeks now so they should defo see something.

I'll let you all know the outcome! :)

Attachments

• pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 10
Thank you. I'm still bleeding so i'm not holding out any hope but we'll see tomorrow!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->