Hormone levels after a miscarriage - **ANOTHER new scan!!**

Hi all - for those of you trying to keep up here is the latest update. I went for another scan today and there is still something there.....they still arent convinced what it is but the tests are still coming up positive. They've measured it and i'v got to go back and get scanned and measured again next week....so another week of waiting!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 55
Hi all - for those of you trying to keep up here is the latest update. I went for another scan today and there is still something there.....they still arent convinced what it is but the tests are still coming up positive. They've measured it and i'v got to go back and get scanned and measured again next week....so another week of waiting!!

I have just seen this and read from start to finish, I hope you finally get your answer an that is a lil bubba just starting for you, I don't know how you are doing it not being told properly!!!!! good luck
xx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I tested at 2+6 and got a negative and was 4 months pg when I lost my baby... that sounds like a new pg to me :hugs:

Good luck. Did they tell you what the sac's measurements were last time and then this time? That will also tell you if it's growing. It honestly sounds like a new pregnancy to me. I m/c twins Christmas Day, bled for a few days and stopped. I had no signs of O'ing or AF at 5 weeks after. I had been testing everyday, my hCG blood tests were neg 2 days after the m/c and finally the Saturday before I was going to call my OB's office to induce my period I got a faint BFP on a Dollar Tree Test. I took them everyday until they were as dark as they can get. I went in that Monday for bloodwork including having my progesterone levels drawn and re-current m/c testing done. I was put on progesterone suppositories in case my progesterone was low, which it was. And now I'm 23 weeks. Good luck hun!

So, Dr. just told you to come back in a week and we will see if the sac has grown? Did he have any theories about what is happening? did you feel like your Dr. was positive about it being a new pregnancy? or did you feel that he was concerned??? Now this would be a rough waiting game. Sorry Laura!

you must be very early but next week they might be able to see more. I was nearly 2 weeks when I had a scan and I'm not joking all she could see was a dot! Was told to go back a few weeks later.

The 'sac' was measuring 14mm and they're going to measure again on Sat. Yesterday and today's FRER's were much fainter after last weeks bleed so i'm now thinking it must just be some really overdue miscarriage product :(

Doc wasn't overly concerned....but doesnt understand how difficult it is to just "wait and see"

So did he say what the next step if it is leftover products of the m/c? Do you require d&c? That dr doesnt seem very thorough :shrug:

I would've thought he would've sent you in for bloods...or did he???

Hi all - going for another scan tomorrow to see if whatever it is has grown at all. Been bleeding with clots this week so i'm not hopeful....will update you all tomorrow :( x

Well, maybe there was tissue left behind and you are now releasing it and you can move on!!! Whatever it is...new pregnancy/tissue, I know it's not an easy time! I hope you heal quickly and can jump back on the band wagon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->