Hormones and Nesting rant!

Hangin_On_AGS

Reaction score
I want to nest so bad right now. But I'm actually in the midsts of packing so we can move in a few weeks. We are hoping to move April 1st. My DD's birthday is on Easter April 5th. Dh leaves April 9th through the 23rd for training for work. Our DD's birthday party is April 11th. I'm gonna basically be setting up our new place on my own and praying that the baby stays in until after dh comes home.

Rationally I know all of this is really good, he will make good money and its great for his career and we will be able to move before the baby is born... But at the same time my hormones are making me a total irrational mess attached with a ticking time bomb that either makes me cry or explode at any random given moment.

No one understands how bad I need to be moved and nest. I would give anything to be able to control my hormones right now

Can you channel your nesting urges into packing? Good luck!

I'm trying but for some reason its just not the same you know? My body is telling me to set up for him and packing feels like tearing it all apart.

I'm moving this month too, and feel the exact same. We also need more furniture and not just for baby, and hubby is looking for work after he got laid off. I wanna nest so bad :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->