Hormones or understandable? **Update page 2**

I think you have a right to be upset. Of course you never expect to forget about pain you've felt in the past, but if he does love you and this baby more than he ever loved her, then he should be able to get over it and be happy, despite those memories.

And I don't agree with drinking when you're angry, upset, unhappy etc. It only escalates problems. If he's drinking, I recommend waiting to talk to him about this, but I would definitely talk to him about it eventually.

If my husband was noping about thinking about an ex, I would assume he was moping because he preferred to be with her, not me. Of course I'm not saying that's what david is thinking, but that's what I would be thinking if I was in your position.

I hope there's a simpler explanation behind it. Perhaps his confidence took a dip that day, and remembering the day is hard in itself because of what he experienced, but not necessarily because he lost her that day.

oooh bugger me - bet that was a surprise!

Christ, I can't even remember the anniversary of when me and my ex fiance broke up. The past is the past and my hubby is my present and future!

congratulations hun, how lovely!! glad youv sorted things out :flower:

xxxx

Wow that must have been a nice suprise congratulations hun.

Congrats on the engagement! Maybe that's why he was so quiet???

Congrats on the engagement!

I'd still kick his ass for the way he acted over his ex. And I mean literally, I might actually kick my DHs ass if he did that while I'm pregnant! haha My old obstetrician said his wife actually punched him once when she was pregnant and he said something stupid.

congratulations x you will have to post a pic of your ring so we can all have a look.

congratulations x you will have to post a pic of your ring so we can all have a look.

Can't atm no phone until wednesday but once I get my new phone I'll take a pic and put it up :thumbup:

Thanks everyone, yeah was a big surprise, we always have been talking about it but wasn't expecting yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->