Horoscope says...

MackMomma8

Reaction score
So this is what my horoscope says for today:

Having a simple discussion with a friend or partner today can unleash unexpected torrents of emotional content. Although this conversation may be constructive, it's easy to slip into disagreement over your divergent needs. Extra attention, combined with awareness, helps you understand that you can have strong opposing perspectives while still supporting each other's dreams. This mutual appreciation can reveal a treasure that will deepen your relationship.
You may feel as if an important change is taking place within, but are not yet clear about its true nature. You are going through a transforming growth spurt, and may not have much patience with yourself. Don't try to analyze what's going on; just roll with it. Romance is highly favored today.

I'm thinking maybe today would be a good day to bring up the TTC talk? [-o<

Sounds like an ideal day to introduce the ttc talk - good luck!!!

intresting :D

if you have the talk let us know hope it goes in your favour good luck hun :thumbup:

Good luck I hope the TTC talk went well

Soooo.... no talk. :cry: We had friends of our stop by unexpectedly (but not unwelcome!) and stay for dinner and most of the evening. Plus, I chickened out a little bit too... I just have such a hard time starting that discussion! It never seems like there's a 'right time' to bring up the subject!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->