Hospital Bag Boredom Saving Idea's?

polo_princess

♥ Brookes Mummy ♥
Reaction score
Ok so i've finally admitted to myself i need to start thinking about my hospital bag!!

So ladies i need your help getting a list together of things to take to keep myself occupied incase i end up being there a long time :rofl:

What have you all packed/are packing to save yourself from dying of boredom?

i'm taking a puzzle book and my ds. oh asked if i was gona take my laptop. i was like erm no! he genuinely didnt know what id do without it haha

I've packed my DS, I-pod, a brand new book and I'm gonna add a sodoku puzzle book. I always get immersed in them!!! Don't forget some change to go to the hospital shop and buy up their magazine range!!!

I hadnt even thought about this !! :blush:

Might go and treat myself to a new book and find some thing for the OH to do !

i hadnt thought about this either!! prob a book i expect!!

I've packed my iPod, DS, a pack of cards and a new book.

Think i may end up taking my DS and a book to read.

I am soooo impatient its going to drive me nuts lol

I have made my list serveral times already and al currantly buying bits and pieces for it i am that bored already!

Think i might treat myself to a new game in honour of getting my DS out again .... i think my poor nintendog died a long time ago lol

princess peach is a good game to play pp!! i got stuck tho and havnt played it since!! :rofl:

god, i hadnt even thought of this

erm, will prob take my ds aswell, ooh maybe my good old gameboy and pokemon haha, that always keeps me entertained, will have to print out the walkthrough guide though cos i get pissy if i do it wrong haha *perfectionist* thatll sort me out for a few hrs

oooh and prob one of those puzzle books too

they should have internet cafes in hospitals!!! id be sorted then

xxx

I've got my ipod and I'm going to grab some of my school work cause shes probably going to be born in the middle of my final exams

So mobile phone wise can we take them into hospitals ok now? Back in the day you couldnt take anything like that in at all lol

Will get on the net through my phone if we dont have to be sneaky with them!!

Some hospitals still say no - so it's worth checking. Ours encourage it - I think so it saves them lugging the portable pay phone around - one less job for them!!!

When i had my 1st we werent allowed to use mobiles on delivery suite because the SCBU was at the end of delivery suite. In postnatal ward they were absolutely fine with you using mobiles. x

i took my ipod and ds to help with the boredom but tbh i really prefered my mother and baby magazines :) our hospital were fine with mobiles, i wished i'd had my iphone though for the internet :)

It really hadn't occurred to me to bring anything to amuse myself.

The hospital were I'll be doesn't have a nursery, babies and mums are kept together, so I can sort of predict any time I'm not sleeping I'll be probably be in a besotted daze staring at him.... I'll throw a book in just in case though.

I was there 3 days and had packed cards and puzzle books, but tbh we didn't use them much, I slept in my down time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->