Hospital Bag

Kitten

Mummy to Theakston & Nyah
Reaction score
Did you buy one especially? If so, where from? hehe.

Even though I'm planning a home birth, I'm thinking I need a hospital bag. My current overnight bag is falling apart so a replacement overnight bag is justified anyway but I don't know how big a one to get or where I can get a nice one as I got my current one from Primark when I needed it and it's lasted me a year or so but the handles are falling off!

Any ideas?

Im using an old bag from Argos but i'd recommend something on wheels, mines so heavy i can't lift it myself!

Im using an old bag from Argos but i'd recommend something on wheels, mines so heavy i can't lift it myself!

I've seen a Hello Kitty one which is like £45 and my husband would never let me spend that much but it has wheels so maybe I can pull that line, hehe, although he'd probably just offer to carry it instead, grrr.

I've seen a Hello Kitty one which is like £45 and my husband would never let me spend that much but it has wheels so maybe I can pull that line, hehe, although he'd probably just offer to carry it instead, grrr.

Haha mines whinnie the pooh!

matalan have ones with wheels and wilkos ! there bout £15/£18 :D

I was thinking of using a 'mommy bag' you know the ones we will eventually lug aropund everywhere filled with wipes and diapers and changes etc lol. I dont have a bag like that yet though..

I have borrowed a small case on wheels from my mum, its perfect size, I think someone said Tesco's are doing some for £10 at the moment, its worth a look, take care :hugs: XX

oooo... we're having a home birth (fingers crossed) but really MUST get this sorted!!!
naughty pickle!
:laugh2:

I've borrowed one from my parents.

And babies bag is the changing bag - it's amazing how big it is! Anything that doesn't fit in there fits in mine.

Yeah I was thinking of using the bowling bag for me, and the changing bag for baby. But then the requirements for what you need for homebirth are different so I was thinking of putting the nappies and stuff in the changing bag and the clothes for the homebirth in the airing cupboard, and then having a "if baby goes to hospital" bag (the bowling bag) and then "if I go to hospital" bag, lol.

tesco have the wheeled trolley weekend cases on offer at £10 instead of 20.

I just take a duffel bag for both me and baby. It's a small one, but fits enough diapers and clothes etc. It'd be too much of a pain in the but to bring 2 bags!

I've got my Roxy suitcase on wheels for my stuff, and my changing bag for baby's things.

xxx

LOL.... I'm using my uniform (flight attendant roller bag)... may as well do some advertising when we're there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->