hospital bag ....

Fruitymeli

Mum of 3
Reaction score
when is the ideal time to pack your hospital bag im unsure when too
:flower:

Started pacing mine at 35 weeks. Still not finished though : /

It might be an idea to start packing it now, ya never know when baby will come!
I was admitted to hospital weeks ago, and we were rushing to get there and ofc I had no pjs, towels or toothbrush etc ..it was left to my boyfriend to get whilst I had to stay a few nights..needless to say I would rather have packed my own things lol

It might be an idea to start packing it now, ya never know when baby will come!
I was admitted to hospital weeks ago, and we were rushing to get there and ofc I had no pjs, towels or toothbrush etc ..it was left to my boyfriend to get whilst I had to stay a few nights..needless to say I would rather have packed my own things lol

yer your right i definatly rather me do it then my husband :thumbup:

i started mine at 34 weeks but still not finished lol xx

I'm 37 weeks and I'm going to be packing mine this weekend. xx

I started mine last week and want to have it done by next weekend when I'm 33 weeks. Just then it's out the way and I don't have to worry about it cos it's always at the back of my mind.

I'm going to do mine next week (will be 33 weeks) but only because I had a scare on Tuesday (major cramps and regular BH's) and I thought it would be best to be prepared just incase. With my son think I started packing it about 35/6 weeks. x

i done mine with dd at 36 weeks and kept changing stuff so this time im gona do it earlier! x

Planning to have my done by 36 weeks. I've gathered a few things here and there but no where near where I need to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->