Hospital Confirmed - Chemical Pregnancy. Thanx for all your Support Ladies x

lol. You'd have to inject it with your urine, cut it open and check her ovaries. yuck. Odd thing is, when I got my PSUEDOpositive the other day, I looked at DF and said "I think the rabbit died"...tsk tsk

Well Im out :( Well i think i am lol.... Normally i have watery Blood, like if you were to cut your finger type blood.... But i woke up this morning and it was like EWCM only Red!!!, whats that all about??? If it AF then its very very very strange for me... and my Temp is slightly up again??? Whats going on with my body??? id love to know :( x

Ohhhh noooo babee.....ugh! :nope: i really thought this was it for you! Some months my af is just like bloody ewcm...really strange isnt it! Not very nice TBH! Not sure bt ya temp goin up? Seems bizarre! Has it gone up a lot?? I just thought it stayed around same during Af time? Hmmmm....our bodies are so confusing arent they! Am sorry hun xxx:hugs: sending you lotsa babydust for this cycle....:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: xxx

Its only up slightly than yesterday.... but my temps are still wayyyyyyyyy above coverline :(

Well that is our TTC journey over and done with now... we wont be trying anymore :( x

Oh nooooo babee, dont give up.....how long have you been trying for?? Aww babes am gutted for you, please dont leave us xxxx

Dont give up!! I like the rabbit story what did they do with the rabbit??! :wacko:

My cervix was super low yesterday, like I probably could have seen it I was flexible low. I was thinking, yep, AF is coming, but this morning she was high, firm on the outside, and squishy in the middle, and closed. I got some pretty convincing bfp this morning. I just can't say it enough, I just KNOW you are pregnant!!!! I just know it. Can't wait till we can all be bump buddies!!!!! Tomorrow is the big day!!!!!!!! You are probably having a boy.

Funny you should say this Babers, about it being a boy.. I read a scientific study where they measured HCG in female pregnancies and male pregnancies, and the women who were carrying boys had far lower HCg and it took longer for the levels to rise! They also showed BFP later than women who were carrying girls.. This was amazing to me to read! I should have saved the article!

Is this the study?

https://www.innovations-report.com/html/reports/life_sciences/report-7311.html

Its only up slightly than yesterday.... but my temps are still wayyyyyyyyy above coverline :(

Well that is our TTC journey over and done with now... we wont be trying anymore :( x

Babee_Bugs :hugs::hugs:
Don't give up just yet ... :)

If it is not meant to be this time, then just take a little break. :hugs:

We have been trying for 2 years!!!...

Ive just been to the doctors regarding our fertility... im getting sick of not knowing...

I showed the doctor my chart and he was concerned too, he said it looked really good for pregnancy and the fact that my temp looks like its going back up again is a good sign. He said with the pink Tinged CM lastnight and then now red mucousy blood, he said it could be implantation blood... he doesnt suspect ectopic as i dont have any pain.

Hes sending me for a Scan and getting bloods drawn on tuesday (FSH, Oestrogen, Progestrone, Thyroid and Pro-lactin or something like that)

Hes also concerned that i had brain surgery in 2009 that was near my pitruity Gland and hes thinking i may actually be infertile!!!

To top it off!!!!, Im soooooooooo Peed off with my OH... I was going to the dentist today and my doctors is in the same road so i thought i would pop in on the off chance there could see me... anyways hes peed off with me for going to the docs, and doesnt want to know the results cos he doesnt want to know that hes Infertile!!! Selfish comes to mind!! Im soooo annoyed with him.. didnt ask me if i was ok as i just heard oh i may actually be infertile!!! soooooooooo only bloody concerned about himself and his Male Ego!!!!!!!... I dont know why i bother x

sorry hun :( hope everything turns out okay! FX'd for you.... its hard for the guys. My hubby had sa yesterday and he said he could not stop thinking that the results are going to be badd. Dont give up! I've read plenty of stories where docs said woman was infertile and suprise! BFP There is always hope :)

Oh wont get a SA done!... He doesnt want any sort of doctors or anything involved... to be honest hes not even bothered about it at all... the past few days ive tried talking to him, going to him for reassurance and hes not in the slightish bit interested...

I feel TTC for him is just about the Sex, hes not bothered if we Concieve or not.

This is why were no Longer TTC... i need him to be there for me! and hes not not tiny bit. x

We have been trying for 2 years!!!...

Ive just been to the doctors regarding our fertility... im getting sick of not knowing...

I showed the doctor my chart and he was concerned too, he said it looked really good for pregnancy and the fact that my temp looks like its going back up again is a good sign. He said with the pink Tinged CM lastnight and then now red mucousy blood, he said it could be implantation blood... he doesnt suspect ectopic as i dont have any pain.

Hes sending me for a Scan and getting bloods drawn on tuesday (FSH, Oestrogen, Progestrone, Thyroid and Pro-lactin or something like that)

Hes also concerned that i had brain surgery in 2009 that was near my pitruity Gland and hes thinking i may actually be infertile!!!

To top it off!!!!, Im soooooooooo Peed off with my OH... I was going to the dentist today and my doctors is in the same road so i thought i would pop in on the off chance there could see me... anyways hes peed off with me for going to the docs, and doesnt want to know the results cos he doesnt want to know that hes Infertile!!! Selfish comes to mind!! Im soooo annoyed with him.. didnt ask me if i was ok as i just heard oh i may actually be infertile!!! soooooooooo only bloody concerned about himself and his Male Ego!!!!!!!... I dont know why i bother x

i was ttc over 2yrs and look at my ticker :happydance:
\dont give up x

my husband wouldnt do Sperm analysis cos he was frightened.mine was unexplained infertililty.
a man is going to naturally be scared.my Dh acted like he wasnt bothered when we got our bfp.he was deep down.anyway when got bfp he explained to me everything he was feeling whilst ttc.i think us women get obsessed with ttc it puts our partners off x

sometimes these things take its time :hissy:

Have you told your husband that he could do the sperm anaylist at home if you live within 30 mintues from the doctor/hospital its takin too? If not, I'd have sex with him during your period or something so he would wear a condom, and then take that condom and spill it into the sterile container the doc gives.

OMG what the hell is going on??? ive got horrible pains really low down, doesnt feel like AF type cramps, its a horrible dull achey feeling, that keeps intensifying and then dying down abit...

I dont know what to make of my bleeding... Since 8am ive wore the same pad and theres hardly anything on there other than just a couple of centimetres of round pink blood.... But when i go to the toilet and push a little, the blood oozes out!! (so sorry for TMI) Its really thick like PVA glue but blood!!!

OH finishes work at 4pm so hes going to take me to the hospital and get a scan done there and then... my doctor said that it may be ectopic and if i get any pain i should go to A&E and demand a Scan to be done ASAP! I just feel something isnt right... normally ive gone through about 3 pads by now...

If it was you would you go for a scan??? or would you see how it pans out? x

I am so sorry Babee_Bugs!!:hugs: I hope you are ok!
My opinion would be to go to the hospital and get a scan. Ectopic pregnancy's can be VERY dangerous!
I hope everything turns out ok!!! Update us when you can:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->