Hot flushes anyone?

Mum22GTTC

Reaction score
Is anyone else having hot flushes? One minute I'm fine, then the next I'm sooo hot & feeling like I might pass out & feeling really icky. it's horrible!

Is anyone else like this, I can't remember this with my other 4 babies :wacko:

I had this in week 4, I'm almost at week 6 now and they have gone away completely. I'd be fine and if I'd start moving around or working I'd be instant sweat. I hope that doesn't come back.

YES!!! It's by far my biggest complaint! I can be sitting there doing NOTHING and just suddenly whoosh....like I've been wrapped up in a hot towel. I also didn't have this issue with my first two...you're not alone.

I have been getting this during the night. I rarely ever sweat normally, but three mornings since last Sunday I have woke up completely soaked. I am sure it is just hormones but is still really scary. I worry that I am overheating the baby or something. I am 5 weeks today.

I have also been having crazy dreams. I dreamed I was beig chased by zombies last night :o I never usually have crazy dreams so I wonder if that might be causing the sweats.

I have been getting this during the night. I rarely ever sweat normally, but three mornings since last Sunday I have woke up completely soaked. I am sure it is just hormones but is still really scary. I worry that I am overheating the baby or something. I am 5 weeks today.

I have also been having crazy dreams. I dreamed I was beig chased by zombies last night :o I never usually have crazy dreams so I wonder if that might be causing the sweats.

Haha! That made me LOL!! I haven't had any crazy dreams yet - probably because my year old doesn't allow me to sleep long enough though :sleep:

Me! I seem to go from one extreme to the next red hot and sweaty one minute freezing the next! They just come on so suddenly don't they?

I feel like this a lot! I go to bed wearing barely anything and I still wake up sweaty! I even use two fans and made sure my vents are open as much as possible. I wish I were freezing, it's so much easier to warm up than cool down!

I'm not getting any, hopefully I won't. Hope that it doesn't happen to much more. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->