Hot flushes anyone?

Mum22GTTC

Reaction score
Is anyone else having hot flushes? One minute I'm fine, then the next I'm sooo hot & feeling like I might pass out & feeling really icky. it's horrible!

Is anyone else like this, I can't remember this with my other 4 babies :wacko:

I had this in week 4, I'm almost at week 6 now and they have gone away completely. I'd be fine and if I'd start moving around or working I'd be instant sweat. I hope that doesn't come back.

YES!!! It's by far my biggest complaint! I can be sitting there doing NOTHING and just suddenly whoosh....like I've been wrapped up in a hot towel. I also didn't have this issue with my first two...you're not alone.

I have been getting this during the night. I rarely ever sweat normally, but three mornings since last Sunday I have woke up completely soaked. I am sure it is just hormones but is still really scary. I worry that I am overheating the baby or something. I am 5 weeks today.

I have also been having crazy dreams. I dreamed I was beig chased by zombies last night :o I never usually have crazy dreams so I wonder if that might be causing the sweats.

I have been getting this during the night. I rarely ever sweat normally, but three mornings since last Sunday I have woke up completely soaked. I am sure it is just hormones but is still really scary. I worry that I am overheating the baby or something. I am 5 weeks today.

I have also been having crazy dreams. I dreamed I was beig chased by zombies last night :o I never usually have crazy dreams so I wonder if that might be causing the sweats.

Haha! That made me LOL!! I haven't had any crazy dreams yet - probably because my year old doesn't allow me to sleep long enough though :sleep:

Me! I seem to go from one extreme to the next red hot and sweaty one minute freezing the next! They just come on so suddenly don't they?

I feel like this a lot! I go to bed wearing barely anything and I still wake up sweaty! I even use two fans and made sure my vents are open as much as possible. I wish I were freezing, it's so much easier to warm up than cool down!

I'm not getting any, hopefully I won't. Hope that it doesn't happen to much more. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->