How accurate is gender at 13 weeks??

Snow I posted them in another thread if you want to have a look but annoying it flipped them x

This is 13+4 and it's the one where I thought it was looking at a nub but sonographer says not x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 6
My private consultant told me at 13w4d that I was having a girl and she was right.

My monographer told me at my 12w scan last week (2nd baby) that she could see what I was having but not 100% sure so wouldn't tell me! I have a scan in about 12 days to tell me the sex.

i was hoping to stay team yellow but theres no way I couldn't not find out! Genuinely happy either way but just sooo anxious to know whether its a boy or girl moving around inside!

I would love to be team yellow but I couldn't manage it lol xx

Your baby has a very round shaped head. Its also known that if the scull is round it more likely to be a girl actually. But I would obviously not put any money on it, I guess boy's can have round sculls as well...

How would you feel if it is a girl? :D After 3 boys I assume it would be quite an adjustment.. lol

It's a funny one really, I can't lie, from the start of my baby making days I always longed for a daughter, I was mildly surprised when my first was a boy, quite surprised when my second was a boy and when pregnant with my third baby I felt so desperate for a baby girl, I found it hard hearing he was a boy which is sad isn't it. This time it's been different, I can't seem to get a hold of what my genuine feelings are, we had a bit more of a journey to conceive this little babe, and we didn't think it was going to be possible to have anymore so I haven't had a preference this time as I'm just so glad to be pregnant! And as you say, at this point in our lives a little baby girl would be a huge shock and adjustment :) X

At ten weeks they could see the start of boy parts on my third. I still have the picture and he was indeed a boy. She told me at 10 weeks she was 85 percent sure he was a boy!

Well, I promised I would update and doc confirmed a boy this morning! So the guess at 12 weeks was correct!

We would have loved a girl too.. I wanted a girl from my first pregnancy as well however knowing now its another little boy, I cant say that i'm really disappointed or anything. I think two boys will be perfect for our family and although the rest of the "family" all hoped for a little girl, I love my little boy baby already so much and would not trade him for a girl at all!!

Excited to hear what your baby is so please update once you know! :flower:

Congratulations!!! My boys are so close particularly my youngest two, you will
Love it :)

I promise I will update! Should be around 5 weeks time x

I've heard it's easier to tell if a boy than girl at 12 weeks and on and if they guess boy it's pretty accurate my ds was predicted boy at 12 weeks :)

Almost I thought the same but if you google it it's SO COMMON to be told boy as the girls have protruding parts too at that stage! X

Elmo I totally agree there can be mix ups this early on which is why it's never considered a gender scan :)

I have 2 boys already so it might just be in my head that this one will be a boy too lol, but at my scan last week i swear i see something between it's legs. I was 12+5 then so pretty early lol. Now i think it was unlikely i see anything as the difference at this stage is minimal xx

I swear I saw something between this nuggets legs too! The suspense! Haha time will tell!

I said to myself i wouldn't look but i couldn't help myself lol!

Thats the thing, girls have something between their legs at that stage too, lol.

https://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

Wow this clears it up! We all have no idea yet lol x

If you scroll to the bottom, it shows 14 weeks and i couldn'f tell you which i see lol x

Bumble b - that is absolutely fascinating!! Now I really do have no idea lol I'm waiting till twenty weeks lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->