how can you calculate your pregnancy weeks?

mera.mera

Reaction score
My last period 18- jan- 2015 and ovulation date is 29 jan
So you calculate it with the last period date which means i'm in the 4th week? Or you calculate it as you add 7 days to your last period date which means i'm 3 weeks??

I think from the first day of your last period.....? Or there's online calculators!

Its always from last menstrual period as there is no way to know exactly when you concieved. So that is how drs calculate it.

I think you'd be 3 1/2 weeks! Use pregnancy ticker. :) Just click on one of the pictures in my signature and you can create your own.

I found a calculator that used my ovulation date, the dr will use your first date of lmp though until you get a dating scan.

First day of your last period. mera i didn't know you got a Bfp too! Congrats!

Yea i got it 4 days ago i wrote in the other thread .. good luck for both of us .. so we are now in the 4th week right? and for me the 18th of each month i complete a full month of the 9 right?

Yea i got it 4 days ago i wrote in the other thread .. good luck for both of us .. so we are now in the 4th week right? and for me the 18th of each month i complete a full month of the 9 right?

I'm due October 26th. My lmp was the 19th so you're one day ahead. Your edd would be October 25th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->