How Come Im Not Pregnant Yet?

Silent_Wisper

Reaction score
Hi, Me and my partner have been and still are trying for a baby and nothings happened. I have irregular periods and i do admit i am a bit overweight but there is a lot bigger people than myself who can get pregnant... i went to my local GP and got blood tests done to see if i can have children and the results came back perfectly fine so i can have kids... we are having sexual intercourse a lot and he is doing his job every time so i don't know how i am not pregnant yet.... :shrug:

How long have you been trying?

And irregular periods and being overweight sounds like PCOS, have u been tested for that?

I know it's easier said than done, but the more you stress and worry, the harder it may become. How long have you been trying. Are you trying to track ovulation? I know that may be tough if you are irregular.

Good luck

Yeah I was about to say, even if you are having periods, you may not be ovulating, your doctor needs to give you a blood test to see if you are. You might just have to seek further medical attention just to get into more in depth details. I am sorry, but I wish you good luck!

What they've said above, you need to find out if you're ovulating or not. I'm also irregular and tracking down when ovulation is happening is tricky. Wishing you lots of luck!

Yeah...and I don't know what they did but there's no blood test that can tell you if you can have kids or not!

I would track your BBT and or get a clearblue fertility monitor so it can tell you exactly when your fertile days are and ovulation day.
It's suppose to help with people that have irregular periods.

Good luck sweetie :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->