How did you feel before BFP? **UPDATE**

I noticed increased hunger at 6-7 dpo. However I refused to test until I was 4 days late, my last pregnancy (ended in mc) but did not show up on a test until 3 days past my expected period... with this pregnancy my goal was to never have another negative test that's why I choose to wait

0-9 DPO - No symptoms at all
9-10 DPO - Spotting
10-12 DPO - Nothing
13-14 DPO - Slight Nausea, Hunger
14 DPO - Emotional, cried during a song I've heard a million times... tested and BFP

I didn't think I was pregnant at all this time! With my three miscarriages, I had pinching pain when I think I implanted, really sore boobs, and cramping before a BFP. This time... I didn't get any of that. I only tested at 10 dpo cause I figured why not, and I was shocked when it came up positive.

So I think sometimes there are symptoms, and sometimes there are none before a BFP.

Good luck!

Only symptom between 11-14dpo for me was cramps I do usually get them around that time of cycle however this time they were really uncomfortably. No sore boobs nothing... good luck

I had absolutely no symptoms besides an increase of spots on my face - enough to make me think "hang on, why is this happening?!" And increased tiredness.

We only DTD once this month so was not expecting it at all but something told me to test, and here I am now :)

If you check out my journal (the link is below in my siggy) on page 2 I have all my symptoms listed. I knew from the get go I was pregnant but just didnt know if it would/will stick!

Everyone is different and each pregnancy is also. I hardly had any symptoms this time round I was expecting my period to come any moment when I got my BFP.

Symptoms started to kick in around week 5 which included sore nipples, heavy breast, no energy and million and one trips to the bathroom. X

This is the 4th time I've become pregnant and they all start exactly the same... about 7 days before AF is due my breathing changes (feels tight & heavy in my chest), and my nose gets stuffed up. A few days later I start to get waves of feeling so tired I can't function.

I knew this time and last time 100% but didn't get a positive test until a few days later.

Fingers crossed for you!! Xx

I didn't have any symptoms other than lower abdomen pain. Good luck :)

I never got sore boobs like alot of women. I felt like af was coming and got a metallic taste in my mouth for a few hours the week before af approx 5 days before. If you are not ready to test then just wait to see what happens in the next 48 hours. 12dpo you should get a positive on some of the tests like first response. It is abot of a awaiting game at tho moment. Let us know how you go x

One of my first signs of pregnancy both times was a dream where I was surrounded by positive pregnancy tests. I would test.

I had a very odd 12 hour sneezing frenzy on 5dpo. That's it. My only clue. It was weird because I wasn't sick and I felt fine otherwise. It was in January so no allergies to speak of. I just couldn't stop sneezing for 12 hours. Other than that my body behaved exactly as it would have any other month. I got my bfp at 10dpo. I was temping and charting at the time so I know that 5dpo was implantation day. But other than that... nothing.

I had very few symptoms during my first trimester. Very very few.

Honestly, I didn't notice a darn thing, except for maybe the usual PMS symptoms I got before every AF. I've heard that a lot of women don't really have any pregnancy symptoms before they get their BFP. It doesn't help of course that a lot of really early pregnancy symptoms are like PMS symptoms. Anyway Good luck and baby dust to you!

My only symptom was a awful Migraine, period was 1 day late, tested and it came up positive!

My last BFP my only symptom until 8 weeks was bleeding gums for a few days, they bled when I brushed my teeth the night before, I tested the next morning and it came up positive!

Edited to add that I also had crazy vivid dreams for the past week!

I really had no symptoms with either of my BFPs that led to sustainable pregnancies. I had implantation spotting with my first BFP, but none with my second. In fact with my second, I was so symptom-free that I was taking the test just to face the hard truth. I was pretty shocked. With one of my CPs, I had nausea, and with another, I had these strange needle-like pains in my uterus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->