How did you feel second + time around?

Sweety21, right now about half the time I let him nurse to sleep and the other half DH puts him to bed... Which lately has been him getting him ready for bed then taking him for a walk around the block in the stroller haha. It's so hot where we are that by the evening it's much nicer outside than in our house (no air conditioning). He falls asleep easily then he transfers him to his bed.

Sarah, I'm sorry it's been so rough! I hope things get much easier for you. I felt my absolute worst so far between 8-9 weeks. I still don't feel myself yet, just got sick about an hour ago, ugh, but feeling a little more alive and positive now. Hope you are feeling better!

BellaRosa, isn't it the craziest pain?! My ds latched on today and I literally screamed! I couldn't help it... Poor little guy was like what on earth... But didn't phase him enough to unlatch or anything ha. He's super attached, too! It's "malk? Malk?" and tugging at my shirt all day lately. :(

Oh I know what you mean!! DD latches & I bite my lip as hard as I can while I hit the ceiling! My toes curl & I take deep breaths. Awful!

@rachelle Wow,that is the good start. We are gonna start from next week since Oh has holidays for week. should give us enough time to teach her to sleep without booby.

This is #2, must admit at first I cried and cried every time I looked at my LB I felt SO guilty like he was gonna hate me. Apparently this is normal, so I feel a little better. I'm very anxious and worried about how I'll juggle between the two and not leave my LB out, whether I'll love this baby as much as my LB etc!

Symptoms are sickness, nausea and extremeeely tired! I was never tired with DS til the very end but I guess chasing a toddler AND being pregnant is taking its toll already :lol:

Congratulations to you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->