How did you hear about us???

I found this forum by accident, and what a great find too!!

I was googling whether it was safe for me to eat scampi or not, as I think it may be classed as shellfish??

I registered straight away, and I'm loving the threads!

I was looking for a forum to join for pre-ttc, also one that wasn't one of those big scary ones that everyone seems to be on.

:)

I was searching on google a question about Clomid and came across a question a previous user had asked than did some snooping around and decided this place is soooo for me!

Googling side effects of IVF injectables your site popped up. Its a great learning curve LOTs of info too take in xXx

I found this forum by accident, and what a great find too!!

I was googling whether it was safe for me to eat scampi or not, as I think it may be classed as shellfish??

I registered straight away, and I'm loving the threads!

Lol i love scampi , that made me chuckle. Is it safe then? ha ha xXx

I was googling to find out the earliest anyone got a bfp on a pregnancy test as well as how reliable the 10 mlu tests are. This site kept popping up. I love it already. :happydance: :bunny: So many smilies

Googled years ago when we were just TTC naturally with not a lot of results. I wanted my DW to visit and talk out her frustrations/concerns with other gals who were going through similar issues, but she didn't visit. 4 IUI's later, and our first IVF attempt, and I decided to post today. =P

Whilst googling teen/young pregnancies :) So glad I found this place back when i was pregnant with my daughter :)

..Can't believe I've been a member here now for over 2 years!!!

Just Googled baby and parent forums and came up with baby and bump!

A friend told me about how helpful she found the site. so i thought ill see if it can help me. and meet new people who has been through what i have.

My sister told me about you but also i googled ttc forums and this one came up top!!

I did a search through Yahoo of pregnancy forums since I am newly pregnant and wanted to connect with other women going through the same thing, so this site popped up and I decided to sign up!

I used to be on a military significant other site.. and it was really helpful.. so now that I'm on a new journey I wanted a forum to be a part of! :) I googled it.. and checked a few out this one seemed to spark my interest!

Hello, I googled you as I finding out about coming off BC and the rest is history x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->