How did you hear about us???

I found you googling "late pregnancy and negative test", and I am so glad I did!

I found BnB googling for info on TTC after Vasectomy reversal :thumbup:

I found BnB when I was writing a dissertation on teenage pregnancy, I think it came up on a google search. I then came accross the WTT section which I found I could relate to, so I decided to sign up after lurking for a while :D Im so glad I found it! :flower:
x

found you via google, when searching for mum and baby support groups.

Maria x
:thumbup:

Found your site on Google. I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one going through everything that cones with the 2WW. :wacko:

My partner suggested I review the site, as there is some useful info 'for men' - post VR

I found out about BNB on google searching for ovulation tests, great website. Xx

I googled something about pregnancy and found you :)

I found this site using google :) Iv been ttc 3 and a half years and found out yesterday that im pregnant!!!Iv seen this site before and just prayed i could post here some day and wah lah!Here i am pregnant with baby number 2! :happydance:

This site kept popping up when I googled various things to do with conception and pregnancy. I'm so glad I found it! :)

A mum I was talking to in tesco's told me I should join this forum as it had helped her a lot.

This site kept popping up when I went through my ectopic and subsequent HSG, clomid, and just in general when looking for information about getting pregnant. I've been visiting for 6 months now but finally decided to join.

I was googling all things "pregnancy" and this site popped up, so I thought I'd check it out. Although I have been stalking now for a while.......hehehe Finally plucked up the courage to actually join & post! yay me! lol

I was googling "6 weeks pregnant" and stumbled across this site.

I was googling things to do with pregnancy and it appeared! So glad it did know! :flow:

Was looking up stuff about pregnancy, ovulation..all that fun stuff and came across baby and bump...My hubby recently had a vasectomy reversal...ttc woot wooot!

google, searching about pregnancy and this site kept appearing so figured i should take a look :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->