• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How did you hear about us???

Hi,

Newbie here, but I found this site while googling early pregnancy symptoms...which I think have turned out to be coming off of BC symptoms :(

My initial intro is here :
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/waiting-to-try/776667-wtt-1-thread-26.html#post24749205

hi there i found yous by using google
looking for help as a new single dad!

I was going through pregnacy forums and lo and behold I came accross your lovely forum.
I love it!

I did a Google search for baby/pregnancy forums and this one seemed pretty active :) So here I am, excited to see what babyandbump holds!

Hi hi,
I kept googling symptoms I kept having and almost every time your site came up and I thought, what a lovely place to get advice and feedback from, so here I am. So so very happy I joined, there are some WONDERFUL people here! Thank you for making this site!
Hayley xxx

I've introduced myself in ttc.
:)

Hi hi,
I kept googling symptoms I kept having and almost every time your site came up and I thought, what a lovely place to get advice and feedback from, so here I am. So so very happy I joined, there are some WONDERFUL people here! Thank you for making this site!
Hayley xxx

I came across this site, because I had a hunch I was pregnant and googled my symptoms, and it came up!

I did a google search "Should I have a cerclage" because I have so much information for women who are nervous about it.

While I was searching for the information regarding to my problems in the early stage of my pregnancy.I used to search on net for better suggestions there, I came across this which very useful for me.

Nobody referred me. I was googling some info and came across this website!

hi i just joined today...was browsing through the internet and came accros this forum. im expecting twins in july....scared but excited at the same time. first time parents

I was searching information on shin splints because my lower left leg is in so much pain right now and came across an older post from this forum that had to do with shin splits. So I guess I was lead here through pain LOL

Was researching Fimbrioplasty and a link to 1 of your threads popped up. Never been on a blog/forum (?) website before and unsure of what I am doing, so bare with me! :haha:

Just from searching the web :) & I'm glad I found yall! LOVE this site & the ppl here!

I searched Google for "pregnancy forums" and this was the second result. The website signup form of the first ranking would not let me get past registration so here I am!

Hello, I did a google search under keyword "pregnancy symptoms" and this forum came up with somebody's response. I reviewed the site and quickly became a member ;) Glad to have found it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->