How did you hear about us???

I googled a few things and kept finding people with the same questions posting on here, so I decided to join myself :)

I got your website while searching online in Google. Its not hard to find this site, because it is on the first in rank. Looking forward to learn more from here. :thumbup:

I was searching for cramps in early pregnancy and the rest is history :)

Also came across you guys while Google searching-probably something about using a sperm donor. Oddly enough I came across a very old thread but loved the invaluable info everyone shared so I decided this would be a great place to start. Not new to forums since I love to research, but definitely new to TTC and ALL that comes with it that I never realized!

I was looking for a mum/pregnancy forum! Thought it was about time I joined one! :) So I googled 'Pregnancy forum' and this one looked simpler and more appealing than the others ahah.

I was google searching as usual, something to do with early pregnancy symptoms (my usual):blush: and I came across this site, and so glad I did. Finally somewhere I can express my frustrations, anxiety, sadness, hopes with people who get it. Thanks BNB.:thumbup:

Google! I was looking for company after I underwent D&C. It was really painful for me and I found relief here! It's like my haven already

Google search when typing in baby forums to make some friends and have a chat with people

Google search for the best pregnancy forums and one of the links I clicked mentioned babyandbump. I liked it when I checked it out so I signed up! ^^

I google searched the best TTC forum, and Baby & bump was the first link in my returns list. I visited several sites, but this was the most put together, organized and professional. It seemed easy to navigate which is a big thing for me, so here I am!

I just did a google search for TTC forums, and this seemed like a friendly place... so I thought I'd say hello :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->