How did you hear about us???

Google. I'm pregnant with baby #2 and was browsing the web for a pregnancy forum. This seemed like the best one :D

I actually found out about you guys from a tumblr friend that likes Sims as much as I do. She let me know about you guys because I have been trying for about 6 months now to get pregnant with no luck yet. Even though my husband and I just recently found out that our journey to getting pregnant is probably going to be rough and we are looking at trying for awhile, she felt that I could get some good tips on the whole getting pregnant thing.

Been stalking a lot of TTC websites and this one seemed to have the nicest members so decided to finally jump on it.

I googled "TTC & pregnancy forums" & This was the most appealing site to me.

I google some of the questions I had, and this forum kept coming up. Thought it was about time I joined.

I was looking up CBFT information and stumbled onto the site.

Just googled "ttc message boards" and this site came up several times. Thought I'd give it a go

I was looking for a forum for being pregnant over 35 and found this place. :)

Google, I was looking for a forum to talk between mums and mums to be

Hello Ladies,

I think I heard about this forum back in February when I had a miscarriage. I was huddled in a fetus position yet typing on my computer at the same time searching the net for info on MC's. Thank God I found this site. I typed in maybe three words describing my symptoms which lead to someone's thread. I had to log in to get information. I received so much information and support from bloggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->