How did you hear about us???

Hello wow so happy i heard of u guys! But i just was looking over the web and found you guys!

I'd just been looking for a pregnancy forum to ask for advice about something when i found this one and everyone seems lovely so I thought I'd sign up! :)

Doing a Google search on common pregnancy topics. I am so glad I found this site!:happydance:

I have been part of this community for awhile and I forgot my password. So I have to create a new profile. Sucks huh?:dohh::kiss:

I was doing a google search and found babyandbump. I do have to say...it's weird that i have to click on the last page in order to get the most up to date convo. But i am so excited to have a "support group" during this pregnancy.

I found this site while doing several pregnancy related google searches. I decided to join today after over a month of reading others stories to compare to what I was experiencing. Thank you for creating a place where real people can communicate with others experiencing the same or similare situations in life!!

I have always googles my questions and almost every time I get sent to baby and bump with someone else who had asked the same exact question! lol so I decided I should probably get my own account and maybe get some support too! :)

Was a bit of a lurker during my last pregnancy, never got around to making an account and I'd forgotten then name of the site and only remembered it again today! I found it when I was pregnant when I was searching about my baby kicking my cervix lol

Also with google! Lurked reading posts for weeks before finally getting the courage to sign up and post :laugh2:

This website always comes up when I Google things about pregnancy or ttc. That's where I found it :)

Google too lol. Was searching for a pregnancy forum! I was on babycenter but it wasn't my thing... too busy for me! This forum seems really friendly so I thought I'd join :)

I was advised to join this by a councillor due to losing a little girl and people with the same problem would be able to help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->