How did you hear about us???

This was the first hit in google. Have been lurking since I was TCC but was drawn out of hiding a few days ago

Please let us know how you found out about us, we would LOVE your feed back!!!

BabyAndBump Team

I heard about this thread through looking for advice while trying to conceive. Symptom spotting and comparing experiences to other posters.

Doing some research regarding future pregnancies and always came back to this forum. :)

Google brought me here. I followed read a post over the course of a day and finally signed up! I felt that I knew these women, it was great feeling to have.

I was look for pregnancy forums to post a survey I need to have filled out for my thesis, and found this one!

I heard about this community because I googled how moonstone affects fertility. There are some fantastic threads about it too!

Hi there, I am new here. By the way I am a father of 1 year old handsome baby boy!

I found this place by googling it. I had been a member of The Knot for a year or two and left after my wedding. When I wanted to find a motherhood forum, I first scoped out The Bump, and the first thread I clicked on made me realize that I just wanted to be part of a different community, so I googled other ones.

Hi Wobbles, I heard about the forum through a friend. I am new to the forum. Been reading many posts. I feel you have a wonderful forum.

I have been scouring the internet for days regarding Femara and google brought me to one of your threads!

The same old answer as everyone else! I just did a google search for pregnancy forums and this was the first one to come up. I really liked the layout compared to other forums so this is the one I picked :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->