How did you hear about us???

I saw someone mention it on BabyCenter,did a search and had to join after lurking!

A few days ago I was googling some info about being late for my period but still getting BFN's. Google listed the Thread in the TWW section about being in Limbo. It was 170 pages but I spent a couple days reading through it all. Now as of this morning, I'm no longer in my TWW - I'm pregnant! But that is exactly how I landed here. I do like this site a lot! :flower:

I so love these forums! Some early morning googling about pregnancy symptoms brought me here and now I'm hooked!

Like a lot of people, I found this site through Google. :p I searched for "pregnancy forum"

I was searching for a website that was close to another baby site that I could post onto and that I can talk about pregnancy and some of the things i'm going through.

I joined a running group on Facebook and one of the ladies there told me about this page.

Hi my name is paula I heard from about you from a friend I'm in a bit of a state I've done 5 pregnancy test and every one has come back with a faint line on them I would post a photo of one of them but I don't know how too

Hi!

My name is Miesha and I heard about the website doing a search online.

:winkwink:google , was feeling reallly down and needed a place to vent and to know im not alone

I've been lurking on several forums and decided to Google the best pregnancy forums. I can't remember what site it was, but it had this one listed as one of the best ones in their opinion, so I gave it a go. First pregnancy forum I decided to actually sign up for and not be a complete lurker on.

I just found a good article in this site while searching about breastfeeding in Google. Glad to found this informative site and forum

Hi! I was searching tcc info online and bumped into you guys. It's nice to have found a group of people going through similar experiences.

I was researching pregnancy information and kept clicking on links to threads here. After reading and stalking posts for days, I finally decided to join. Been here officially for 4 years and even though I have times where I just cannot think about baby things, I still find a way back here for support and friendships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->