How do I convince OH.....

Awww thats lovely, dont ask him hun just TELL him!! :yipee: xxx

I love them!! A young girl had her LO in one of these at Baby Clinic a few weeks ago and it was the one she was in when she was a baby. It was truly immaculate, still had the original leather ties, everything. It was also my pram when I was a baby and mum still when she had my younger sisters. They don't make them like this anymore, proper quality and craftmanship

I walk everywhere with her atm, and apparently these can be used for a long time. I known someone who used one with her toddler and there was enough room for them to lie down and sleep in it. I'd love one of the old classics like that one though :cloud9: the new ones don't look at nice, especially the wheels...

That's what I had as a baby!

I love them. That's what my mum had. I remember being sat on the top when my sister was a baby :)

Just get it and worry about him later ;)

May not be much help but shinningstar is selling something similar in the buy swap sell section!
Could just tell him you'll sell the pushchair you have and put it towards this! Play the 'it will be used for the next' card it always works with DH

I;m already selling two of my prams to get another one :rofl:

He said I can get one when we're pregnant with number two, but I'm impatient :lol:

Vintage silvercross prams are amazing and they can be used forever. I have one that is at least 30yrs old and still going strong. Use the old family tradition card and tell him it's something you will either pass on or use when all LO's are grown up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->