How do you arrange the pressies? :)

EcoMama

Reaction score
All of ours go under the tree, we usually seperate them for each person, but this year we've spiced it up a bit and just put them all randomly under the tree so you have to root to find yours :)
I think my 6yr old will love it :)

We randomly pop them around the tree usually in colour coded paper

We put them where ever they fit, and DH usually hands out all the gifts to everyone <3

We just put them anywhere under the tree, my DH hands them out also :)

I put ours into piles for each person. Otherwise DS would open everyones

I'm clearly very ocd as ours go in a set order!! They all get mixed up and then go biggest at the back and through in order to smallest at the front. But I usually use 3 different colours of paper and I only have matching colours touching if I have too otherwise the colours are shared out (I have to make sure I wrap the right number of presents in the right colours). This year we've hidden our biggest two presents in our porch for them to open after they've done the under the tree ones, I thought my 4 year old would get distracted by the big boxes and not pay attention to the other ones so we'll see how that goes.

I plan on doing this when the kids are older...

My friend lets the kids open their stocking first. At the bottom of the stocking is an envelope with a piece of wrapping paper. That is their wrapping paper and then all hell breaks loose with 'I've got green!' as all 3 kids charge at the tree. It's hilarious!!

We put them all under the tree and each one is labeled :)

We arrange them in piles by person. Especially since this year we had 3 families together at in-laws, it was easier to hand out to kids from their piles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->